Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[FG] Ctrl + V game

Go down 
+30
AlisaElric0150
Skittles taste rainbow
BloodxXxDark
Speakeasy
afsangel
Shiki
Gamer Gal
gabriele532
stephxluke
Miharu_Nakashima
foxtail616
CarboMcoco
Wess
Sanaka*~
Samamy1
SabertoothOcelot
moonlighto3
Ballad Of The Fool
clairexcliff
Oig
polarbear92345
MoNkEy!!
Midnight Wolf
Red Riding Hood
35bell
Natt77
Kritten
Eternal Silence
Gmoguy
Aiyo
34 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Eternal Silence
Admin
Admin
Eternal Silence

Female Number of posts : 6205
Roleplay Name : Arden Auiban
Awards : [FG] Ctrl + V game - Page 6 Esaward

[FG] Ctrl + V game - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [FG] Ctrl + V game   [FG] Ctrl + V game - Page 6 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 3:45 pm

"No Prada? No Gucci? Emporio Armani, or even Fendi? Oh, what will I ever do?!" the loud, and somewhat obnoxious, Russian born-England raised red head spoke. It was almost entirely unimagineable that such a pleasent looking town such as this would not have the very stores that Ana lived on. Her entire wardrobe consisted of unique fashion pieces that were given as gifts from the very designers she modeled for. Gifts. GIFTS. Expensive Dolce & Gabbana jewelry, Valentino shoes, Versace dresses, and the like. It was heaven, and this spoiled woman had lived the high life in the midst of oppurtunity and success. "I suppose I'll make do for now." she groaned slightly, releasing a heavy sigh. The move was stressful enough on her, I mean, the girl brought like fifteen bags filled with clothing, shoes, jewelry, perfumes, books, etc. You know, all of the important necessities.

Ana started again down the sidewalk along the strip of shops beside her. She wore a pair of short denim shorts, pairing it with a pastel pink button-up shirt, and a black belt. She never was seen in public in something that any plain jane woman would be wearing, she unlike, the average, kicked it up a notch (or so to speak). Sure, she's high-maintenence, and yes she is spoiled, but she likes to think that's what helps make her the unique and different person. Not to mention, it makes her feel quite superior to those around her. She doesn't necessarily care for other's opinions on how she acts, the only opinions she will ever take, however, would be those of her very close friends. Which is not many, by any means.

"This town isn't all bad." she spoke aloud, almost as if to reassure herself. It was going to be tough, so tough, for her to feel at home far away from the fashion capital of the world. Her wavy unnatural red hair layed over her shoulders as she strolled casually down the street, glancing in possibly every store window as if to, by chance, find something that would perk her interest. "Good grief... Charlie Brown." her British accent falling through slightly, as she quoted that famous Peanuts comic. "I need to SIT." she demanded, marching to the nearest bench, tilting her head back to the sun, and closing her eyes "There must, there must, there must..." she began, shaking her head. "There MUST be something for me to do. I cannot possibly deal with this every day. I won't survive, I just won't!" the Russian exclaimed.

I'll stop when Ballad learns how to shhhaarreee. D8
Back to top Go down
http://undertheorangetree.deviantart.com/
Ballad Of The Fool
Admin
Admin
Ballad Of The Fool

Female Number of posts : 1691
Roleplay Name : Savannah Stark
Awards : [FG] Ctrl + V game - Page 6 Balladdecmotm

PostSubject: Re: [FG] Ctrl + V game   [FG] Ctrl + V game - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 12:42 am

he used an analogy about having to take something apart to understand it to explain how he learned the rubix cube.

Butbutbut~
I found him first. D8
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1145250/
Eternal Silence
Admin
Admin
Eternal Silence

PostSubject: Re: [FG] Ctrl + V game   [FG] Ctrl + V game - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 9:32 pm

[FG] Ctrl + V game - Page 6 Blonde10

Full Name Daelyn Anastasia Marquette

Pronunciation [Day-lin] [Ann-ah-stay-shuh] [Mark-ette]

Alias Day

--

Age 21

Gender Female

Birthday September 21

Sexual Orientation Straight

Ethnicity 50% German, 50% Austrian

--

Money $3,567

Inventory
-A light-red laptop
-A gray digital camera
-film for the camera
-a simple, $2 sketchbook and charcoal pencils that she snatched from a convenience store
-a thin black sweater
-A large, red purse, which she stuffs all of her belongings in

--

Aspirations Settling down, maybe finding a job. Nothing very original, important, or exciting.

Current Occupation does being a vagrant bum count?

Home The Inn

Workplace none as of yet

Pets Daelyn is not a fan of small animals, instead preferring horses which, of course, she can’t tote in those silly little pet carriers.

--

Appearance
Daelyn's aryan looks are textbook. Her white-blonde hair, which she has worn short since she was twelve years old, is cut at an angle from her shoulders, up. She prefers to use her hair as the focal point of her appearance, since she believes it is one of her better physical qualities. Blunt-cut bangs accentuate her large, eyes, which are Carolina blue in color. Her nose is on the larger side and is a bit crooked, which is somewhat balanced by her small chin. Her lips are pale and full.

The makeup Daelyn applies really depends on her mood. She often plays around with her wide variety of eyecolor, lipcolor, and foundations, to see what combination suits her features the best. Her favorite and most common ensemble is subtle pink blush swept from the apples of her cheeks to her temples, cherry-flavored Chapstick on her lips, and bright, bold navy blue eyeliner as the "color pop" of the set.

Daelyn's physique is angular and sharp, with a slim, toned body. Her brother would joke that her elbows could be used as weapons, so pointed were they. She is rather flat-chested and boyishly-shaped, with broad shoulders and wide hips. But there is not an ounce of fat on her body. Her full height reaches approximately five feet, six inches.

She is fair-skinned, and always has a clear complexion---mostly due to the intense, strict skin care regimen that she keeps herself on. However, once in a while, a small blemish will appear on her face, usually on the side of her nose or the point of her chin. She hates these little red spots, and attacks them vigorously with coversticks and acne medication, which do the trick. But she will still cover that area with her hand (a habit that probably is more detrimental than beneficial) until she is positive that the blemish is either gone or unnoticable. Her skin-care obsession rooted from teenage vanity, and she prides herself on her creamy, virtually spotless face.

She holds herself as if she were a puppet on a string-- shoulders back, head up, spine straight.

Daelyn has a large, oblong birthmark just beneath her ribcage, and several moles on her back and neck. A well-concealed tattoo, the image of a small yellow butterfly, is etched onto her left ankle. If she doesn't want it to be seen, she covers it with a slightly hitched-up sock, but she thinks that it's cute, and flaunts it often.

Clothing
Daelyn's style often changes with her mood. She boasts a wardrobe with a variety of fashions, and likes to buy simple pieces that she can match up with other articles of clothing. She likes vintage tee shirts and blouses, especially. She usually dons a pair of dark-wash, straight-leg jeans, of which she has several pairs. She has a couple of button-down menswear long-sleeved shirts that she wears layered with tank tops or tee shirts. She also likes tennis skirts or shorts; they're light and don't make her thighs look deformed.

Daelyn likes to wear attention-capturing clothes, like patterned scarves, textured boots, or bright clothes. She is an expert at hiding the parts of her body that she doesn't like, while drawing attention to the parts she does, with a well-coordinated outfit.

Of course, no girl's wardrobe would be complete without a dress or two. Daelyn's closet has more than a few: sundresses, formal dresses, Sunday-brunch dresses, shirtdresses...the list goes on and on.

Personality
Daelyn suffers from "Middle Child Syndrome." She craves positive attention, and will do almost anything to receive it from anyone. She is extremly competitive, which she pins on the fact that she often had to live up to her brother's reputation and always tried to go beyond that mold. She is often impatient and easily frustrated-even the most menial of tasks can get her in a swearing, red-faced frenzy.

Growing up, she often felt left in the background. Her older brother, Mat, got all the glory, and her younger sisters, twins Ada and Adalia, got all the attention, leaving Daelyn to fend for herself. That being said, she is more independent than her siblings, and is reluctant to ask for or receive help.

However, Daelyn is a faithful, loyal friend, who is eager for companionship and strikes up friendships quite easily. She speaks highly of the people she admires, and can be trusted with secrets and sensitive information. She is unspoiled and realistic, growing up in a middle-class family where they were often living paycheck to paycheck. She knows not to expect much from life.

Family Relations
Alviston Marquette-- Father
Mathias Marquette-- Older Brother
Ada and Adalia Marquette-- Younger Twin Sisters

--

-crowds
-jewelry
-drawing
-trees
-photography
-hamburgers
-soda
-Chinese food
-nail polish
-rock music
-alcohol (reasonable amounts)
-the color red
-most fruits
-sleeping
-colorful makeup
-makeup in general
-watching, not playing, sports
-rainbows
-eyeliner
-clothes
-shopping
-horses
-fiction books
-blue jeans

Dislikes
-jelly
-poetry
-rain
-hair gel
-baggy clothes
-reality TV
-tofu
-acne
-shoot-em-up video games
-most vegetables
-being tired
-hair in places it shouldn't be
-small animals
-namely, rodents.
-nonfiction books

--

8[ Fine.

IN REGARDS TO MY COPY/PASTE:

Be glad, you guys. That's my profile for another site. And it's SHORT.
Back to top Go down
CarboMcoco
Farmer
Farmer
CarboMcoco

Female Number of posts : 462
Roleplay Name : Carly
Awards : [FG] Ctrl + V game - Page 6 Carbonov

PostSubject: Re: [FG] Ctrl + V game   [FG] Ctrl + V game - Page 6 EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 2:44 am

Chirashi Sushi

...Wow that's random! XD
Back to top Go down
http://carbomcoco.tumblr.com
MoNkEy!!
Farmer
Farmer
MoNkEy!!

Female Number of posts : 930
Roleplay Name : Kathia or Kat

PostSubject: Re: [FG] Ctrl + V game   [FG] Ctrl + V game - Page 6 EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 4:01 am

<font color="purple"><font size="1">

Weee i have no idea where that came from
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/monkey970005
Natt77
Sprite
Sprite
Natt77

Female Number of posts : 1635
Roleplay Name : Natt

PostSubject: Re: [FG] Ctrl + V game   [FG] Ctrl + V game - Page 6 EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 7:46 am

http://harvestdreams.roleplaylife.net/creative-rp-f78/harvest-moonrearranged-sign-ups-t2164.htm

i wanted to see what it was...
Back to top Go down
Sanaka*~
Master Farmer
Master Farmer
Sanaka*~

Male Number of posts : 1301
Roleplay Name : Frederik
Awards : [FG] Ctrl + V game - Page 6 Sanakanov

PostSubject: Re: [FG] Ctrl + V game   [FG] Ctrl + V game - Page 6 EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 4:35 pm

~ * Pixie/Michira * ~
[7:22:40 PM] ~ * Pixie/Michira * ~: ill fix the legs later xD
[7:22:45 PM] ~ * Pixie/Michira * ~: and lol at hands :'D
[7:23:22 PM] *~<Sanaka/Ashima>~*: *stare* O_o
[7:23:25 PM] *~<Sanaka/Ashima>~*: its gud
[7:23:28 PM] *~<Sanaka/Ashima>~*: but *zoom*
[7:23:38 PM] *~<Sanaka/Ashima>~*: probably just me but the eye is too big O_o;
[7:23:43 PM] *~<Sanaka/Ashima>~*: *smacks head*
[7:24:02 PM] ~ * Pixie/Michira * ~: its sorta sided view o.O
[7:24:36 PM] *~<Sanaka/Ashima>~*: I'm telling you it's just me D<
[7:24:36 PM] ~ * Pixie/Michira * ~: at wht part is et big?
[7:24:43 PM] ~ * Pixie/Michira * ~: okay then XD
[7:24:58 PM] ~ * Pixie/Michira * ~: nice hands *shows 10 points*
[7:25:09 PM] *~<Sanaka/Ashima>~*: >_>;
[7:25:16 PM] ~ * Pixie/Michira * ~: =_=
[7:25:30 PM] ~ * Pixie/Michira * ~: the wrist looks like a foot too XD;;
[7:25:37 PM] *~<Sanaka/Ashima>~*: not rlly o.o
[7:25:51 PM] ~ * Pixie/Michira * ~: wings ....
[7:25:52 PM] ~ * Pixie/Michira * ~: =_=
[7:28:26 PM] ~ * Pixie/Michira * ~: so to tht which clothes fit betta? o.o;
[7:28:55 PM] *~<Sanaka/Ashima>~*: x_x
[7:28:59 PM] *~<Sanaka/Ashima>~*: IDK totaly
[7:29:05 PM] *~<Sanaka/Ashima>~*: i have no sense of fashion >_>;
[7:29:15 PM] ~ * Pixie/Michira * ~: me either XDD
[7:29:36 PM] ~ * Pixie/Michira * ~: the best clothes are
[7:29:41 PM] ~ * Pixie/Michira * ~: none~ o_o
[7:29:44 PM] *~<Sanaka/Ashima>~*: FFFFFFFF
[7:29:59 PM] ~ * Pixie/Michira * ~: no cleaning needed
[7:30:04 PM] *~<Sanaka/Ashima>~*: NO
[7:30:06 PM] *~<Sanaka/Ashima>~*: I KNOW BETER
[7:30:15 PM] *~<Sanaka/Ashima>~*: invisible clothing 8D
[7:30:20 PM] ~ * Pixie/Michira * ~: 8D
[7:30:33 PM] ~ * Pixie/Michira * ~: ivo: *buys tht for michi*
[7:30:42 PM] *~<Sanaka/Ashima>~*: PFFFFF
[7:30:45 PM] *~<Sanaka/Ashima>~*: *burns* 8D
[7:30:57 PM] ~ * Pixie/Michira * ~: xDDDDDDDDDD
[7:32:15 PM] ~ * Pixie/Michira * ~: O
[7:32:16 PM] ~ * Pixie/Michira * ~: M
[7:32:17 PM] ~ * Pixie/Michira * ~: G
[7:32:19 PM] ~ * Pixie/Michira * ~: is that
[7:32:22 PM] ~ * Pixie/Michira * ~: <_____<
[7:32:25 PM] *~<Sanaka/Ashima>~*: o.o;
[7:32:27 PM] ~ * Pixie/Michira * ~: cheese soup *w*
[7:32:32 PM] *~<Sanaka/Ashima>~*: *sigh* =w=
[7:32:34 PM] *~<Sanaka/Ashima>~*: mouse
[7:32:39 PM] ~ * Pixie/Michira * ~: >O
[7:32:53 PM] *~<Sanaka/Ashima>~*: weird obsession with cheese - what not a mouse? o_o

chat about.............. a drawing...... and cheese soup?.... ew o_o;
Back to top Go down
Eternal Silence
Admin
Admin
Eternal Silence

PostSubject: Re: [FG] Ctrl + V game   [FG] Ctrl + V game - Page 6 EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 4:36 pm

[FG] Ctrl + V game - Page 6 Thpurple [Everyone!]
[FG] Ctrl + V game - Page 6 Thorange
[FG] Ctrl + V game - Page 6 Thblue
[FG] Ctrl + V game - Page 6 Brown
[FG] Ctrl + V game - Page 6 Thyellow
[FG] Ctrl + V game - Page 6 Thblack
[FG] Ctrl + V game - Page 6 Thwhite
[FG] Ctrl + V game - Page 6 Thred

LOL Sana!
Back to top Go down
Sanaka*~
Master Farmer
Master Farmer
Sanaka*~

PostSubject: Re: [FG] Ctrl + V game   [FG] Ctrl + V game - Page 6 EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 4:38 pm

[7:33:07 PM] ~ * Pixie/Michira * ~: no >O
[7:33:32 PM] *~<Sanaka/Ashima>~*: then who could it be hmm -w- *thiiiiiink*
[7:33:50 PM] ~ * Pixie/Michira * ~: wht if i like chicken?
[7:34:02 PM] *~<Sanaka/Ashima>~*: that's normal? o.o
[7:34:30 PM] ~ * Pixie/Michira * ~: owo
[7:34:32 PM] ~ * Pixie/Michira * ~: i want
[7:34:34 PM] ~ * Pixie/Michira * ~: Pastaaaa~
[7:34:38 PM] *~<Sanaka/Ashima>~*: =w=
[7:34:45 PM] ~ * Pixie/Michira * ~: what >O
[7:35:38 PM] *~<Sanaka/Ashima>~*: nuff nuff o.o
[7:36:12 PM] ~ * Pixie/Michira * ~: im so hungry th
[7:36:12 PM] ~ * Pixie/Michira * ~: *tht
[7:36:18 PM] ~ * Pixie/Michira * ~: im eatin anyth i find
[7:36:27 PM] ~ * Pixie/Michira * ~: *opens microwave*
[7:36:41 PM] ~ * Pixie/Michira * ~: bread bread...donut owo *takes*. cereal with honey ...ill pass *closes
[7:36:52 PM] *~<Sanaka/Ashima>~*: o_O
[7:37:24 PM] ~ * Pixie/Michira * ~: the thingy to put bread broke so we keepin it thar for a while
[7:37:35 PM] *~<Sanaka/Ashima>~*: xDDD
[7:37:48 PM] ~ * Pixie/Michira * ~: *finds 2 huge bags of chips layin on basket* o....o *stare*
[7:38:08 PM] *~<Sanaka/Ashima>~*: oh god =.=
[7:38:15 PM] *~<Sanaka/Ashima>~*: ever heard of thing called...
[7:38:16 PM] *~<Sanaka/Ashima>~*: diet? o_O

I keep copying these to put in another chat >_>;;;;;
these are... lol chats =w=;
Back to top Go down
Ballad Of The Fool
Admin
Admin
Ballad Of The Fool

PostSubject: Re: [FG] Ctrl + V game   [FG] Ctrl + V game - Page 6 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 4:25 am

I solemnly swear that I am up to no good.

Ohsweetbabyjesus.
I love Sirius Black and the Harry Potter series.
(I would copy and paste my conversations but they consist of bad things. XD)
Back to top Go down
Ballad Of The Fool
Admin
Admin
Ballad Of The Fool

PostSubject: Re: [FG] Ctrl + V game   [FG] Ctrl + V game - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 5:14 pm

Human Name: Alana Sheelin

Human Age: 24

Country Age (From when it was created to this year, 2009): Over 1500 years ago, so very old.

Bio: For being such a country of age, Alana has seen quite the share of bloodshed in her past which not many people have really heard about (Much like the country of Russia). Alana has quite mainly different views on religion but doesn't let herself speak about it out loud, going from the Celtic religion to the Catholic religion (mainly she is now battling with herself over the Protestant religion and the Catholic.). She had a bit of an interesting history with England, supposedly married for quite some time, but in 1922, they quickly separated after the Irish War for Independence, thus becoming her own free state again. But Nothern Ireland still remains with England. Sometimes, she still has mild spats with Mr. United Kingdom.

Appearance: Searching.

Other: Two very cold winters, and consecutive years of potato blight led directly to the Great Irish Famine, which killed about 400,000 people and caused over 150,000 of the Irish to emigrate; all of Europe was affected. After that, poor Alana became so skinny that she was forced to wear extra clothing under her uniform to mask her hunger. So every now and then, Alana gets a quick craving for some sort of food, whether it be England's disgusting food, Germany's wurst, or Italy's pasta. After her little spill with England (Him not really feeding her at all during her potato famine, etc.), she is quick to build up friendships with countries that have separated themselves from England, like America, but she doesn't speak to them very much lately.

Personality: Alana is quite the lively lass and usually take no for an answer unless there is a threat behind that denial. She has a bit of a carefree attitude with a sharp tongue to anyone who tries to go against her. Along with that carefree side of the lass, there is the possibly chance of a violent drinker. She can drink and drink and drink all she wants without feeling any major affects of the alcohol, unless you go to take the drink away from her before she's done, but on the lookout for her right hook. Most of the time she isn't like that, when she's in a good mood while drinking, she'll most likely start singing some joyous pub song, but when she's in a bad mood, she'll be slouched over the bar with her voice grumbling herself all the way down to Hell, itself.

Pairing: Russia (Ivan Braginsky) {Unless it would be easier on yourself to be Austria.}

*shot for double posting*
Back to top Go down
Wess
Sprite
Sprite
Wess

Male Number of posts : 1605
Roleplay Name : Wess
2nd Character: Maris
Awards : [FG] Ctrl + V game - Page 6 Nextmotm

PostSubject: Re: [FG] Ctrl + V game   [FG] Ctrl + V game - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 5:35 pm

[FG] Ctrl + V game - Page 6 Thpurple
[FG] Ctrl + V game - Page 6 Thorange
[FG] Ctrl + V game - Page 6 Thblue
[FG] Ctrl + V game - Page 6 Brown
[FG] Ctrl + V game - Page 6 Thyellow
[FG] Ctrl + V game - Page 6 Thblack
[FG] Ctrl + V game - Page 6 Thwhite
[FG] Ctrl + V game - Page 6 Thred
Back to top Go down
Eternal Silence
Admin
Admin
Eternal Silence

PostSubject: Re: [FG] Ctrl + V game   [FG] Ctrl + V game - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 6:00 pm

[1:30:58] Username1 : Smexy=Gill.

[1:31:32] Username2 : NOWAI. Julius is sexier. D8

[1:32:00] Username1 : Ewwww. D8

[1:32:15] Username2 : What do you mean, Ewwww?

[1:32:45] Username1 : ...Julius has purple hair. Gill, on the other hand, has locks of PURE GOLD!

[1:33:10] Username2 : Gill is also insulting and rude.

[1:33:30] Username1 : HE WEARS A SWEATERVEST.

[1:33:50] Username2 : ....this is true.

[1:34:03] Username1 : I win.

XDDD Tree of Tranquility discussion. IT GOT RATHER HEATED. D8
Back to top Go down
Sanaka*~
Master Farmer
Master Farmer
Sanaka*~

PostSubject: Re: [FG] Ctrl + V game   [FG] Ctrl + V game - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 1:57 pm

http://www.anilinkz.com/umineko-no-naku-koro-ni/umineko-no-naku-koro-ni-episode-5/

RORL >_> horror anime xD

ES xDDDDDD oh gosh~
Back to top Go down
Eternal Silence
Admin
Admin
Eternal Silence

PostSubject: Re: [FG] Ctrl + V game   [FG] Ctrl + V game - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 2:12 pm

No, I slept horribly last night and the night before, because I don't have my own bed to sleep in. So on Wednesday, I slept in my brother's room (I know, I know, ick), and last night, I slept on an air mattress in the office. With the dogs.

Needless to say, I am exhausted and practically falling asleep at the computer.

XDD ES is weeirrdd. Guess which one I was, Username1 or Username2. ((CENSORED NAMES FTW~~8D))
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

Female Number of posts : 8780
Roleplay Name : Kitty Kitz
Awards : [FG] Ctrl + V game - Page 6 Badge

PostSubject: Re: [FG] Ctrl + V game   [FG] Ctrl + V game - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 2:27 pm

"Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

O.O
Back to top Go down
Natt77
Sprite
Sprite
Natt77

Female Number of posts : 1635
Roleplay Name : Natt

PostSubject: Re: [FG] Ctrl + V game   [FG] Ctrl + V game - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 4:41 pm

[FG] Ctrl + V game - Page 6 Nattlicense-1

my license
Back to top Go down
Eternal Silence
Admin
Admin
Eternal Silence

PostSubject: Re: [FG] Ctrl + V game   [FG] Ctrl + V game - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 4:45 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rov3pV9PsRI

Such a pretty song.
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

Female Number of posts : 8780
Roleplay Name : Kitty Kitz
Awards : [FG] Ctrl + V game - Page 6 Badge

PostSubject: Re: [FG] Ctrl + V game   [FG] Ctrl + V game - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 7:01 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uFf0pazz73Q&feature=channel_page

I was giving a link of an awesome video to a friend. It's Vampire Knight! YAY!
Back to top Go down
Wess
Sprite
Sprite
Wess

Male Number of posts : 1605
Roleplay Name : Wess
2nd Character: Maris
Awards : [FG] Ctrl + V game - Page 6 Nextmotm

PostSubject: Re: [FG] Ctrl + V game   [FG] Ctrl + V game - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 7:05 pm

[FG] Ctrl + V game - Page 6 Wess_b12

Tee hee..... Application Picture for creative RPing by Justice >.>
Back to top Go down
CarboMcoco
Farmer
Farmer
CarboMcoco

Female Number of posts : 462
Roleplay Name : Carly
Awards : [FG] Ctrl + V game - Page 6 Carbonov

PostSubject: Re: [FG] Ctrl + V game   [FG] Ctrl + V game - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 7:08 pm

[FG] Ctrl + V game - Page 6 Banner10

No copying mah banner!!! The center pic took me a long time!!!
Back to top Go down
http://carbomcoco.tumblr.com
Eternal Silence
Admin
Admin
Eternal Silence

PostSubject: Re: [FG] Ctrl + V game   [FG] Ctrl + V game - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 7:21 pm

No one laughs at God in a hospital
No one laughs at God in a war
No one´s laughing at God when they´re starving or freezing or so very poor

No one laughs at God when the doctor calls after some routine tests
No one´s laughing at God when it´s gotten real late
And their kid´s not back from the party yet
No one laughs at God when their airplane starts to uncontrollably shake
No one´s laughing at God when they see the one they love
Hand in hand with someone else and they hope they´re mistaken

No one laughs at God when the cops knock on their door
And they say we got some bad news sir
No one´s laughing at God when there´s a famine fire or flood

But God can be funny
At a cocktail party when listening to a good God-themed joke
Or when the crazies say He hates us
And they get so red in the head you think they´re ´bout to choke

God can be funny
When told he´ll give you money if you just pray the right way
And when presented like a genie who does magic like Houdini
Or grants wishes like Jiminy Cricket and Santa Claus
God can be so hilarious
Ha ha
Ha ha

No one´s laughing at God when they´ve lost all they´ve got
And they don´t know what for

No one laughs at God on the day they realize that the last sight they´ll ever see
Is a pair of hateful eyes
No one´s laughing at God when they´re saying their goodbyes

But God can be funny
At a cocktail party when listening to a good God-themed joke
Or when the crazies say He hates us
And they get so red in the head you think they´re ´bout to choke

God can be funny
When told he´ll give you money if you just pray the right way
And when presented like a genie who does magic like Houdini
Or grants wishes like Jiminy Cricket and Santa Claus
God can be so hilarious

No one laughing at God in a hospital
No one´s laughing at God in a war

No one´s laughing at God when they´re starving or freezing or so very poor

No one´s laughing at God
No one´s laughing at God
No one´s laughing at God
No one´s laughing at God
We´re all laughing with God

Lyrics to the vieo I posted the link for earlier. O.o
Back to top Go down
Sanaka*~
Master Farmer
Master Farmer
Sanaka*~

PostSubject: Re: [FG] Ctrl + V game   [FG] Ctrl + V game - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 7:22 pm

Channel Views: 1,000

lol my Yt views :'DDDD
Back to top Go down
Eternal Silence
Admin
Admin
Eternal Silence

PostSubject: Re: [FG] Ctrl + V game   [FG] Ctrl + V game - Page 6 EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 2:14 pm

[FG] Ctrl + V game - Page 6 Day10
[FG] Ctrl + V game - Page 6 Day211
[FG] Ctrl + V game - Page 6 Day310
[FG] Ctrl + V game - Page 6 Day410
[FG] Ctrl + V game - Page 6 Day510
[FG] Ctrl + V game - Page 6 Day610
[FG] Ctrl + V game - Page 6 Day710
[FG] Ctrl + V game - Page 6 Day810
[FG] Ctrl + V game - Page 6 Day910
[FG] Ctrl + V game - Page 6 Day1010
[FG] Ctrl + V game - Page 6 Day1110
[FG] Ctrl + V game - Page 6 Day1210
[FG] Ctrl + V game - Page 6 Day1310
[FG] Ctrl + V game - Page 6 Day1410
[FG] Ctrl + V game - Page 6 Day1510

Pictures of my RP character for another site. I found a lot of them lol
Back to top Go down
Sanaka*~
Master Farmer
Master Farmer
Sanaka*~

PostSubject: Re: [FG] Ctrl + V game   [FG] Ctrl + V game - Page 6 EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 2:16 pm

https://2img.net/h/i295.photobucket.com/albums/mm128/SanakaHetsuka/ZaixiAV.jpg

:V Those are prettyh pics there ES O.O
Um........ i finaly joined iAntiVirus 8D and that's my RPC ^^^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [FG] Ctrl + V game   [FG] Ctrl + V game - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

[FG] Ctrl + V game
Page 6 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 17  Next