Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I SCARRED MY POOR DOG FOR LIFE. D8

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Eternal Silence
Admin
Admin
Eternal Silence

Female Number of posts : 6205
Roleplay Name : Arden Auiban
Awards : I SCARRED MY POOR DOG FOR LIFE. D8 Esaward

I SCARRED MY POOR DOG FOR LIFE. D8 Empty
PostSubject: I SCARRED MY POOR DOG FOR LIFE. D8   I SCARRED MY POOR DOG FOR LIFE. D8 EmptySat May 02, 2009 7:31 pm

Today, I thought it would be fun to take my dog (this one) to the dog park. She's a golden retriever, and she's a lot of fun, and she usually loves other dogs and humans alike.

Not so much at the dog park.

The very second we walked through the gate, she practically got run over by a pit bull, who scared the crud outta her, and she started crying and whimpering (which she NEVER does) and her tail went in between her legs and she ran away. And for the rest of the time we were there, she WOULD NOT LEAVE my side. At all. We went to a secluded section of the park, where no other dogs were, and she STILL wouldn't play with her tennis ball. That's really odd for her.

Now she's mad at me. O.o
Back to top Go down
http://undertheorangetree.deviantart.com/
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

Female Number of posts : 8780
Roleplay Name : Kitty Kitz
Awards : I SCARRED MY POOR DOG FOR LIFE. D8 Badge

PostSubject: Re: I SCARRED MY POOR DOG FOR LIFE. D8   I SCARRED MY POOR DOG FOR LIFE. D8 EmptySat May 02, 2009 7:46 pm

Poor puppy. It's sad that she doesn't like the park. It maybe cause of her age too or something. Or did you adopt her or was she born in a liter? That can explain a lot, cause adopted pets are often scared of certian things, like my cat and the vacum or piano.
Back to top Go down
Eternal Silence
Admin
Admin
Eternal Silence

Female Number of posts : 6205
Roleplay Name : Arden Auiban
Awards : I SCARRED MY POOR DOG FOR LIFE. D8 Esaward

PostSubject: Re: I SCARRED MY POOR DOG FOR LIFE. D8   I SCARRED MY POOR DOG FOR LIFE. D8 EmptySun May 03, 2009 2:37 pm

She's 2 years old, and I got her as a Christmas/Birthday gift from my uncle, who bred his golden retriever with another one. So she's not adopted. She's very, very social and gets along really well with the dogs in my neighborhood. She's not really scared of anything, but she was petrified at the dog park...

Well, we're not going there again. XD
Back to top Go down
http://undertheorangetree.deviantart.com/
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

Female Number of posts : 8780
Roleplay Name : Kitty Kitz
Awards : I SCARRED MY POOR DOG FOR LIFE. D8 Badge

PostSubject: Re: I SCARRED MY POOR DOG FOR LIFE. D8   I SCARRED MY POOR DOG FOR LIFE. D8 EmptySun May 03, 2009 3:56 pm

That is odd...

It's still sad you can't go to the park. The park is fun to be at. It also gives you opprotunities to make new friends.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I SCARRED MY POOR DOG FOR LIFE. D8   I SCARRED MY POOR DOG FOR LIFE. D8 Empty

Back to top Go down

I SCARRED MY POOR DOG FOR LIFE. D8
Page 1 of 1