Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Cats and sports dont mix!

Go down 
+2
35bell
justice
6 posters
AuthorMessage
justice
Farmer
Farmer
justice

Male Number of posts : 593
Roleplay Name : Ronan Justice

Cats and sports dont mix! Empty
PostSubject: Cats and sports dont mix!   Cats and sports dont mix! EmptySun May 10, 2009 9:36 pm

I just played some outdoor backalley hockey with some buddies this weekend and guess what! A stupid cat ran by and got hit!!!

just kidding, it almost did and made hissing sounds at us. it was so funny my buds were going to throw a stick beating at it.. just to scare it. tehy didnt mean to do it to get it out of there.

hahaha i want that cat on my team!
Back to top Go down
35bell
35bell

Female Number of posts : 5158
Roleplay Name : Genna Song

Awards : Cats and sports dont mix! Bellnov

PostSubject: Re: Cats and sports don't mix!   Cats and sports dont mix! EmptySun May 10, 2009 9:39 pm

That's gotta be funny! XD
Once me and my friends at P.E., we saw this squirrel and this guy in our team hit the squirrel with the ball accindently.

Poor squirrel ._.

That must have been completely random though.

Last edited by 35bell on Sun May 10, 2009 9:40 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : i spelled poor wrong)
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/35bell
gothica800
Banned
Banned
gothica800

Female Number of posts : 4632

PostSubject: Re: Cats and sports dont mix!   Cats and sports dont mix! EmptySun May 10, 2009 9:44 pm

"wow, i hit a bird once playing baseball."
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/shadowheaven
justice
Farmer
Farmer
justice

PostSubject: Re: Cats and sports dont mix!   Cats and sports dont mix! EmptySun May 10, 2009 9:52 pm

poor squirrel? did it get too injjured or something?

lol gothica on tv i saw those blunder videos where the baseball player hit a bird with the baseball. man i can see what it looked like when u hit it.

poor animals. hahaha. i am laughing when i said poor animals but I MEAN IT! really poor animals!
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

Female Number of posts : 8780
Roleplay Name : Kitty Kitz
Awards : Cats and sports dont mix! Badge

PostSubject: Re: Cats and sports dont mix!   Cats and sports dont mix! EmptySun May 10, 2009 10:00 pm

Once at a Giants game a seagull flew right in front of a fastball and it exploded. Litteraly. I felt sorry for the people that had to clean it up.

I don't hit animals while playing sports. I'm the one getting hit in the head. You see I'm one of the people that thinks, "Why is this ball getting closer?" Then it hits me. xD
Back to top Go down
justice
Farmer
Farmer
justice

PostSubject: Re: Cats and sports dont mix!   Cats and sports dont mix! EmptySun May 10, 2009 10:19 pm

exploded! wow I want to see that!!!!!

not being evil hahaha just thought it's awesome.

don't hate me for thinkng so! i know the birdie jhas feelings too!
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

Female Number of posts : 8780
Roleplay Name : Kitty Kitz
Awards : Cats and sports dont mix! Badge

PostSubject: Re: Cats and sports dont mix!   Cats and sports dont mix! EmptySun May 10, 2009 11:21 pm

I was laughing my head off. It was hard not to. I mean it was one dumb bird. I take no offense at all, afterall the strongest or smartest of a spieces will survie the others don't. I felt bad for the bird, but it was so outragous it was funny.
Back to top Go down
Eternal Silence
Admin
Admin
Eternal Silence

Female Number of posts : 6205
Roleplay Name : Arden Auiban
Awards : Cats and sports dont mix! Esaward

PostSubject: Re: Cats and sports dont mix!   Cats and sports dont mix! EmptyMon May 11, 2009 12:05 am

Me and my best friend were singing "Taylor the Latte Boy" (refer to the post in Videos section for song) in the car one day on our way home from school. Her mom dropped me off at my house, and I stood in the yard, watching them leave down the street. My friend put the window down, leaned her head out, and was still singing when a squirrel ran out into the road in front of her car, and she screamed really loud.

It was funny, okay? (Evidenced by my falling over and laughing in the yard, complete with neighbors staring at me. I don't care; my neighbors aren't nice people anyways.) And the squirrel was fine.

We're very strange, my friends and I... XD
Back to top Go down
http://undertheorangetree.deviantart.com/
clairexcliff
Hero
Hero
clairexcliff

Male Number of posts : 4687
Roleplay Name : Amando
2nd char:Roan

Awards : Cats and sports dont mix! Cliffnov

PostSubject: Re: Cats and sports dont mix!   Cats and sports dont mix! EmptyMon May 11, 2009 2:11 am

hahaha..that cat is so funny...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cats and sports dont mix!   Cats and sports dont mix! Empty

Back to top Go down

Cats and sports dont mix!
Page 1 of 1