Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dante here

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Gmoguy
Gmoguy

Male Number of posts : 926
Roleplay Name : Dante

Dante here Empty
PostSubject: Dante here   Dante here EmptySun May 24, 2009 4:57 am

Hey.
*Update/Edit* Because apparently I'm doing this wrong XD.

Full Name: Dante Vengeance VI

Nicknames: None

Birthday: Fall 6

Appearance: Tall, pale, gothic(mostly becasue he dresses in all black and was called that one day), and thin.

- Height: 6'1"

- Eye Color:Red

- Hair: Color- Black

- Clothing: Many different kinds of usually darker clothing.

-Family: No living realtives or family except for his father, but his father left before he ever really got to know him.

-Character Personality Pros: Logical, Athletic, Artistic, Honest, and Wise

-Character Personality Flaws: Always seems angry or emotionless, short-tempered, doesn't like to talk much, and annoyed easily. Sounds that resemble anything that seems like war sounds will trigger him into a hallucination and cause him to go beserk for about 3-4 minutes.

-Dislikes: Ignorance and the sun(he prefers to be pale and stay that way)

-Extra Information: Dante grew up basically alone, no-one was really there aside from his early childhood friends.
But, everyone eventually went their seperate ways, leaving him to his solitude again, seeing that no-one was around to care about him or what he did.
Dante joined the military, as the years went on, he raised through the ranks quicker than anyone thought possible becoming a Liuteniant by the age of 22, but he knew it wasn't what was for him, he decided that it would be best to leave his military life. After the few wars he had been through, he knew that wasn't what he wanted to see.
So he moved to Forget-Me-Not Valley that he heard of when he was younger.
In Forget-Me-Not-Valley, he took up work as a resident, then became a doctor shortly after.
He's still in Forget-Me-Not Valley healing people.

Harvest World Dream Job: Doctor

Character History:
(You may add links and updates here to your topics/posts for important events. Then new members can easily find them)

Last edited by Gmoguy on Thu May 28, 2009 12:05 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/QuarterAfterZero

Dante here
Page 1 of 1