Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Meet Victoria

Go down 
AuthorMessage
polarbear92345
Farmer
Farmer
polarbear92345

Female Number of posts : 988
Roleplay Name : victoria or almond

Meet Victoria Empty
PostSubject: Meet Victoria   Meet Victoria EmptyWed May 27, 2009 12:50 am

Victoria's Profile

Full Name:Victoria Carolina Richardson
Nicknames:tori,almond
Birthday: winter 4

Appearance:

- Height: 4'7
- Eye Color:blue
- Hair: brown, up to shoulder, has straight hair with curl on ends
- Clothing:t-shirts with flats,skinny jeans,and hair pins sometimes
- Picture: Meet Victoria 5c12567 this was before.
Biography:

-Family:mom,dad,2 sisters,1 brother,and 2dogs.
-Character Personality Pros: can draw very good,nice,creative, always in a happy mood, is athletic,loyal,helpfull,trusting,and optimistic.
-Character Personality Flaws:im shy,sometimes lazy,wath too much tv,im bad at basketball,i talk alot, i bug people when i wake up and their sleeping,and talk in my sleep sometimes.
-Dislikes: mushrooms,and basketball
-Extra Information: i like pasta because its creamy,i like flowers because they smell soo good,and i like cows because they go mooooo and there fun to take care of.and i also like softball because if i have nothing else to do i could just grab my bat and ball and play in my farm.i dont like mushrooms because i don like the taste and i think thier poisenous.i also dont like basketball because im really short for those high hoops and people throw them at my head.
Harvest World Dream Job:i would like to be a nurse because i could help everybody get better and feel good about it.

Character History:

Well......all my sisters and brothers are in collage,my bestfriend is monkey,my mom is a sciciatrist,and my dad is a cop that works on speeders!also about that basketball thing I was at church and i threw a basketball and then i went to go get it then somebody else threw in the wrong direction and threw it at my head and it hurt realy bad!
My two dogs are Bear and Chelsea.Bear is black and has very soft fur.Chelsea is black. she ran away. she has her own group of dogs.

Last edited by polarbear92345 on Thu Jul 16, 2009 7:13 pm; edited 10 times in total (Reason for editing : to make more friends and talk about harvest moon)
Back to top Go down

Meet Victoria
Page 1 of 1