Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Um, this is Tarina.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tarina Midnight
Tarina Midnight

Female Number of posts : 12
Roleplay Name : Tarina Nightshade

Um, this is Tarina. Empty
PostSubject: Um, this is Tarina.   Um, this is Tarina. EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 9:46 pm

Your Character's Profile

Full Name:Tarina Nightshade
Nicknames: Tari, Night, Shade
Birthday: Winter 2

Appearance:

- Height: 4' 2"
- Eye Color: blue
- Hair Color: long wavy white hair
- Clothing: She always wears a blue dress, blue gloves, and blue wrist bands. She also wears a black belt and a pair of black and white shoes. She always has on green earrings, a moon hairpin and a green necklace.
- Picture:
Spoiler:

Biography:

-Family: She has no family.
-Character Personality Pros: She is kind, patient, and listens more than she talks. She also knows what plants are good to eat in forests.
-Character Personality Flaws: If she gets angry, bad things happen. She does not talk much, and likes animals more than people. She usually hides in the forest when she gets a chance.
-Likes: She likes soup, plants, green stones (even if they are glass, she considers them stones) water, rain, cloudy and rainy days, the color silver, caves, kind people and animals.
-Dislikes: She does not like spicy food, knives, fire, brightness, lights, mean people, people who worry about her to much, people who hate animals and sunny days.
-Extra Information: She does not remember all of her past. All that she remembers is that when she was 11, there was a freak fire at her home. She had been out in the forest, following a young puppy. When she got the dog, and took it to her home, it was completely burned. There was nothing left except pile of ashes. She looked for her parents, but they were no where to be found. She was afraid and did not know what to do, so she ran into the forest. Since then, she has lived in forests in many places, and moves a lot. The necklace and earrings are all she has left of her parents. The dog follows her everywhere.
-What are they good at: She is good with animals, organizing things and finding things. She is also a goood worker at many things, such as waiting on tables, cleaning and generally helping out.

Harvest World Dream Job: She would love to work at a library or at a restaurant, such as the inn or the bar.

Character History:
None yet, but will put when things happen.

(I hope this is ok. I saw others doing this, so I thought this was how you make a character...)

Last edited by Tarina Midnight on Fri Jun 05, 2009 10:16 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : (first time was told to add stuff. Second time was cause I forgot to edit everything i needed to.))
Back to top Go down

Um, this is Tarina.
Page 1 of 1