Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Oops! My Mistake

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
harvestangel14
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
harvestangel14

Female Number of posts : 141
Roleplay Name : Kathy

Oops! My Mistake Empty
PostSubject: Oops! My Mistake   Oops! My Mistake EmptySat Oct 18, 2008 11:08 pm

Kathy sits by the Harvest Goddess pond, a small basket of strawberries in her hand. She stares at the sparkling water, her eyes unfocused.
Back to top Go down
http://harvestlives.4umer.com/
WishingFire
WishingFire

Male Number of posts : 37
Roleplay Name : Roark

Oops! My Mistake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oops! My Mistake   Oops! My Mistake EmptySat Oct 18, 2008 11:15 pm

Roark wakes up and peers down the big tree and sees a girl. He rubs his eyes and quickly sits up trying not to make any sound. He swiftly tkes out his pencil and sketch book and starts drawing the girl.
"So pretty..."
Back to top Go down
harvestangel14
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
harvestangel14

Oops! My Mistake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oops! My Mistake   Oops! My Mistake EmptySat Oct 18, 2008 11:24 pm

Kathy's head snaps up as she hears a rustle of leaves. Leaving the strawberries on the groundnext to the spring, she jumps up and looks around in confusion. Seeing nothing, she sits back down, in the same position as before. You wouldn't have been able to tell she'd moved if you hadn't seen her do so.
Back to top Go down
WishingFire
WishingFire

Oops! My Mistake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oops! My Mistake   Oops! My Mistake EmptySat Oct 18, 2008 11:30 pm

Roark chuckles softly and begins another drawing of her.
He accidently knocks down his white duffel bag and it falls next to the girl.
and whispers "shoot".
Roark begins to stand up carefully.
Back to top Go down
harvestangel14
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
harvestangel14

Oops! My Mistake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oops! My Mistake   Oops! My Mistake EmptySat Oct 18, 2008 11:37 pm

Kathy turns more slowly this time, look a bit angry. Her eyes are drawn to the white duffle bag. She goes over to it (Walking, not crawling). She is ever graceful, somethign you did not expect from someone with her build.

Kathy goe sonto her knees by the duffle bag and examines it, but doesn't open it. She seemes curious, but won't dig into it.

Her head goes up to check her surroundign. She does look up intot he tree, but the leaves hide you.

"What the - ?"
Back to top Go down
Red Riding Hood
Sprite
Sprite
Red Riding Hood

Female Number of posts : 2119
Roleplay Name : Blue

Oops! My Mistake Empty
PostSubject: RE: Oops! My mistake   Oops! My Mistake EmptySat Oct 18, 2008 11:42 pm

Red walked up the path to the Godess pond, exhausted from her run there.
As she turned the last corner, she saw Kathy kneeling next to a bag.
"Hi Kathy... Whats up...?" Red asked, her voice still coming in exasperated gasps.
Back to top Go down
WishingFire
WishingFire

Oops! My Mistake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oops! My Mistake   Oops! My Mistake EmptySat Oct 18, 2008 11:44 pm

Roark starts chuckling out loud.
"I don't think this hiding will last"
He goes to the lowest branch and curls his knees to support his body hanging upside down the branch.
Roark smiles.
"Sorry"
Back to top Go down
Red Riding Hood
Sprite
Sprite
Red Riding Hood

Oops! My Mistake Empty
PostSubject: RE: Oops! My mistake   Oops! My Mistake EmptySat Oct 18, 2008 11:46 pm

"Gah! Where'd you come from?" Red asked, her poor heart pounding- now not from just exhaust, but from fright.
Back to top Go down
harvestangel14
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
harvestangel14

Oops! My Mistake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oops! My Mistake   Oops! My Mistake EmptySat Oct 18, 2008 11:57 pm

"This your bag?" Kathy asks, an eyebrow raised as she indicates the white duffle.

Her voice is strangely musical, even despite the lsight tone of annoyance in her voice. Her eyes seem a bit hypnotice, they are so dark. A bit endless, really.
Back to top Go down
WishingFire
WishingFire

Oops! My Mistake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oops! My Mistake   Oops! My Mistake EmptySun Oct 19, 2008 12:42 am

Roark smiles, while still hanging on the branch.
"Ah, yes thats mine. Sorry."
"O, Red, Hi. Ah.. sorry did i scare you?"
Back to top Go down
harvestangel14
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
harvestangel14

Oops! My Mistake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oops! My Mistake   Oops! My Mistake EmptySun Oct 19, 2008 1:08 am

"I'm sorry, do you know each other," Kathy's face is a bit red, but she looks very miffed as she stands up. "But i don't know you." She looks to Roark, seemign far from amused. "What happens to be your name?"
Back to top Go down
WishingFire
WishingFire

Oops! My Mistake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oops! My Mistake   Oops! My Mistake EmptySun Oct 19, 2008 1:37 am

*Sweat drops*
"We know each other a bit."
"My name is..."
Roark swings off the branch and lands on his feet and bows.
"Roark"
and smiles.
"And your name is?"
Back to top Go down
harvestangel14
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
harvestangel14

Oops! My Mistake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oops! My Mistake   Oops! My Mistake EmptySun Oct 19, 2008 1:44 am

Although her eyes sparkle with some kind of excitement, and you think it might even be amusement, Kathy does not respond in any way to your impressive trick.

A bit tonelessly, she says, "Kathy."
Back to top Go down
harvestangel14
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
harvestangel14

Oops! My Mistake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oops! My Mistake   Oops! My Mistake EmptySun Oct 19, 2008 1:46 am

You notice Kathy is veyr pale, and she looks a bit flushed at her cheeks. The flush seems unhealthy, and you realize she's swaying a bit on her feet. But she still looks starngely graceful, like a dancer.
Back to top Go down
WishingFire
WishingFire

Oops! My Mistake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oops! My Mistake   Oops! My Mistake EmptySun Oct 19, 2008 1:49 am

Roark notices the flush and swaying .
"A-are you okay?"
Back to top Go down
Red Riding Hood
Sprite
Sprite
Red Riding Hood

Oops! My Mistake Empty
PostSubject: RE: Oops! My mistake   Oops! My Mistake EmptySun Oct 19, 2008 1:53 am

Red tossed aside her panic and threw a concerned gaze over towards Kathy.
"K-Kathy...?" Red asked, her voice wavering slightly with worry.
Back to top Go down
harvestangel14
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
harvestangel14

Oops! My Mistake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oops! My Mistake   Oops! My Mistake EmptySun Oct 19, 2008 1:57 am

Kathy's face grows a redder, and she coughs into her hand. You see sweat, likely from a fever, beginning to gather on her temples and forehead. Her breathing is a bit shallow, and she coughs again.

She leans against the tree and takes a deep breath.

"I'm fine," she says hoarsly. She sounds annoyed, but not at you.

With a shaky breath, she sinks into a sitting position. You can see her arms shaking as they support her slowly.
Back to top Go down
WishingFire
WishingFire

Oops! My Mistake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oops! My Mistake   Oops! My Mistake EmptySun Oct 19, 2008 2:02 am

Roark starts worrying alot and places his hand on Kathy's forehead, even if she liked it or not.
"Its burning."
Then suddenly remembers. He goes to his white duffel bag and starts digging it. After a good few seconds of searching he found a lunchbox. Roark opened it and found a cool icepack. He goes over to Kathy and puts it on her forehead.
"This should cool you down."
Back to top Go down
harvestangel14
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
harvestangel14

Oops! My Mistake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oops! My Mistake   Oops! My Mistake EmptySun Oct 19, 2008 2:07 am

Kathy's mouth opens and closes, but no sound comes out beyond a few more coughs. They are wet and phlegmy, and sound extremely painful. She bends forward, covering her mouth as the coughs wrack her body.

When Kathy pulls her hand away from her mouth, you see a tiny spot of red on her palm. She closes her fist not a second later and closes her eyes. She seems to relax a little under the ice pack.

But the coughs, harder and wetter now, keep her face muscles from fully unkotting.
Back to top Go down
Red Riding Hood
Sprite
Sprite
Red Riding Hood

Oops! My Mistake Empty
PostSubject: RE: Oops! My mistake   Oops! My Mistake EmptySun Oct 19, 2008 2:13 am

Red knelt down beside Kathy with her infamous curious gaze.
"Is something the matter, Kathy?" Red asked,looking her right in the eyes.

I remember a certain time in the woods where you told me you hated Liars and fakes... So don't pretend your not sick, or it'll come back and bite you in the butt" Red's mouth formed a cheeky smirk while her eyes went back to concern.
Back to top Go down
WishingFire
WishingFire

Oops! My Mistake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oops! My Mistake   Oops! My Mistake EmptySun Oct 19, 2008 2:16 am

Roark panicks.
"W-what should I do?"
Roark picks Kathy up whether she likes it or not and carriers her out of the Goddess pond Area.
"Red i will catch up with you later. I gotta take her to the clinic fast!"
Roark mutters "Dang it... Dr.Hardy is off his job and I don't know where he is.. the closest place is...the Clinic in mineral town"
He rushes with Kathy to the Clinic in Mineral town.

Last edited by WishingFire on Sun Oct 19, 2008 2:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
harvestangel14
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
harvestangel14

Oops! My Mistake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oops! My Mistake   Oops! My Mistake EmptySun Oct 19, 2008 2:17 am

Another cough trembles through her. Kathy's breathing is even worse now, and, a sone hand covers her mouth, another is clutching at her heart. You see her curivng in on herself, like she's trying to curl into a ball. Her whole body is shaking, even when she's not cohging, and she's even apler now, the sickly red lfush on ehr cheeks standing out like blood on a white sheet.

As the coughs grow worse, you realize tht, if she ahd been able to, Kathy would not ahve found time between them to speak a comprehensible sentence.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Oops! My Mistake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oops! My Mistake   Oops! My Mistake Empty

Back to top Go down

Oops! My Mistake
Page 1 of 1