Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Amando's store: WONDOROUS WOODS!!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
clairexcliff
Hero
Hero
clairexcliff

Male Number of posts : 4687
Roleplay Name : Amando
2nd char:Roan

Awards : Amando's store:  WONDOROUS WOODS!!! Cliffnov

Amando's store:  WONDOROUS WOODS!!! Empty
PostSubject: Amando's store: WONDOROUS WOODS!!!   Amando's store:  WONDOROUS WOODS!!! EmptyFri Jun 12, 2009 3:23 am

[/img][img]Amando's store:  WONDOROUS WOODS!!! TEgBq[/img]

the wondorous woods is now officially open..i sell of course guaranteed for all of your housing needs..lumber and more housing needs..
i'm accepting employees..

(wanted carpenter)

Items For Sale:

lumber: 50g

Iron axe: 300g(i sell them but i don't upgrade one)

Upgrades:

House Upgrade #1: 3,000
lumber:200

House upgrade #2:7,000
lumber:500

Chicken coop:4,500
lumber:350

Barn upgrade:5,000
lumber:400

Greenhouse:250,000
lumber:750

Mailbox(red,blue,strange)10,000
lumber:150

Bathroom:30,000
lumber:550

Doghouse:(red,blue,strange)20,000
lumber:200

Windows:(any design)30,000
lumber:300

Vacation house:100,000,000
lumber:999

Sea cottage:150,000,000

Mountain cottage: 200,000,000

salaries for employees:100g a day(depending on customers,we'll have a salary increase)

RULES FOR EMPLOYEES
1.employees must be industrious..
2.fast
3.kind
4.and every month we have a employee of the month

employee of the month:is given a bonus of 50g(depending on customers)
and a chance to be promoted to

co-owner-assist me...and a 50g salary increase(depending on customers)

NOTICE:
the upgrades will take 3 days..and you could not ask another project to work on..unless the upgrade is done..
for the houses with 999 lumber..it will take 5 days..

Employees:(none)
wanted employees!!!

Last edited by clairexcliff on Fri Jun 12, 2009 8:11 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : new updates!!)
Back to top Go down
clairexcliff
Hero
Hero
clairexcliff

PostSubject: Re: Amando's store: WONDOROUS WOODS!!!   Amando's store:  WONDOROUS WOODS!!! EmptySun Jun 14, 2009 2:43 am

*another notice*

we are close during weekends!!!
Back to top Go down
Natt77
Sprite
Sprite
Natt77

Female Number of posts : 1635
Roleplay Name : Natt

PostSubject: Re: Amando's store: WONDOROUS WOODS!!!   Amando's store:  WONDOROUS WOODS!!! EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 6:04 pm

Abi knocked on the door and waited for an answer. She got fed up so went in anyway. "Hello? Is anyone in? I'm looking for a job."
Back to top Go down
clairexcliff
Hero
Hero
clairexcliff

PostSubject: Re: Amando's store: WONDOROUS WOODS!!!   Amando's store:  WONDOROUS WOODS!!! EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 9:06 am

*he was glad to hear the words"i am looking for a job"*
*he jumped in joy*
"ahem..yes..welcome to wondrous woods..you may became an assistant manager and well work here"
"may i know your name first"
Back to top Go down
Natt77
Sprite
Sprite
Natt77

PostSubject: Re: Amando's store: WONDOROUS WOODS!!!   Amando's store:  WONDOROUS WOODS!!! EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 10:52 am

"I'm Abigail. Abigail Roland. But everyone calls me Abi." She smiled cheerfully. "What's your name anyway?"
Back to top Go down
clairexcliff
Hero
Hero
clairexcliff

PostSubject: Re: Amando's store: WONDOROUS WOODS!!!   Amando's store:  WONDOROUS WOODS!!! EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 3:43 am

"oh..well,I'm Amando Soledad!"he greeted the person with joy seen in his face..
by the way..you must do your job dear..because this isn't a normal job..
Back to top Go down
Natt77
Sprite
Sprite
Natt77

PostSubject: Re: Amando's store: WONDOROUS WOODS!!!   Amando's store:  WONDOROUS WOODS!!! EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 10:24 am

"What job shall I do anyway? You haven't assigned me one yet silly." Abi laughed. "Anyway. What shall I do?"
Back to top Go down
clairexcliff
Hero
Hero
clairexcliff

PostSubject: Re: Amando's store: WONDOROUS WOODS!!!   Amando's store:  WONDOROUS WOODS!!! EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 5:23 am

"just easy..you're job is support me anytime when there's a customer..you'll also the assistant manager here..so,in other words..you take my place when i'm gone."

Amando then pant and continued

"so,are you in?"
Back to top Go down
Natt77
Sprite
Sprite
Natt77

PostSubject: Re: Amando's store: WONDOROUS WOODS!!!   Amando's store:  WONDOROUS WOODS!!! EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 4:48 pm

"You bet!" Abi said enthusiastically. "So. When does the srore open..." She trailed off when she realised that the store wa sopen and that there just wasn't any buisness. "Sorry...I-I didn't realise..."
Back to top Go down
clairexcliff
Hero
Hero
clairexcliff

PostSubject: Re: Amando's store: WONDOROUS WOODS!!!   Amando's store:  WONDOROUS WOODS!!! EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 3:34 am

Amando said:"it's open..though there are still no customers..we just have to have our cool and calm.."he sighed thinking what will happened if he does not get more customers..that will be a disaster..he now was scared..
Back to top Go down
Natt77
Sprite
Sprite
Natt77

PostSubject: Re: Amando's store: WONDOROUS WOODS!!!   Amando's store:  WONDOROUS WOODS!!! EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 1:02 pm

"Don't worry. I'm sure we'll get some customers soon. We just need to make more people hear about it. Posters perhaps? I'd happily make them if you don't have the time!"
Back to top Go down
clairexcliff
Hero
Hero
clairexcliff

PostSubject: Re: Amando's store: WONDOROUS WOODS!!!   Amando's store:  WONDOROUS WOODS!!! EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 9:11 am

Amando sigh"how great great!"Amando smiled"if you keep working hard..i can even give you a bonus.."Amando snapped his fingers''you can start work tomorrow..come back with all energy ready for work"
Back to top Go down
Natt77
Sprite
Sprite
Natt77

PostSubject: Re: Amando's store: WONDOROUS WOODS!!!   Amando's store:  WONDOROUS WOODS!!! EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 5:18 pm

"Ok!"Abi smiled happily. "I'll be back at..." She paused, "What time do you want me here anyway?"
Back to top Go down
clairexcliff
Hero
Hero
clairexcliff

PostSubject: Re: Amando's store: WONDOROUS WOODS!!!   Amando's store:  WONDOROUS WOODS!!! EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 9:54 am

"well..i'll be closing now..but be back when i open at 8"Amando began to pack up the things in front of his desk and sets off"be back at 8"Amando before leaving permanently.."but if i got late..you can open it..here is another key"Amando hands the key.
Back to top Go down
Natt77
Sprite
Sprite
Natt77

PostSubject: Re: Amando's store: WONDOROUS WOODS!!!   Amando's store:  WONDOROUS WOODS!!! EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 6:14 am

"Ok thanks. I'll take good care of it." Abi took the key and turned to the door. "So i'll be back at 8 ok?"
Back to top Go down
clairexcliff
Hero
Hero
clairexcliff

PostSubject: Re: Amando's store: WONDOROUS WOODS!!!   Amando's store:  WONDOROUS WOODS!!! EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 5:42 am

Amando look back and nod"yep..be back early..i don't like late employees"Amando then walks slowly outside and then runs fast now..-i wonder if i pick the right employee..oh well..try them first..
Back to top Go down
Natt77
Sprite
Sprite
Natt77

PostSubject: Re: Amando's store: WONDOROUS WOODS!!!   Amando's store:  WONDOROUS WOODS!!! EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 4:58 pm

The next morning Abi woke up and looked at her clock. "Darn it! It's already 7:50! I'll be late for work!" Abi quickly got dressed, throwing on the first things she could find. After she had hurridly eaten her cereal she grabbed her bag and the keys to the shop and rushed out the door just as it turned 8 o'clock. She rushed through the streets until she saw Amando's shop and ground to a halt outside the door panting.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Amando's store: WONDOROUS WOODS!!!   Amando's store:  WONDOROUS WOODS!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Amando's store: WONDOROUS WOODS!!!
Page 1 of 1