Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Thieves of Old England (OOC)

Go down 
+7
Eternal Silence
Kritten
SabertoothOcelot
moonlighto3
afsangel
justice
Red Riding Hood
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Red Riding Hood
Sprite
Sprite
Red Riding Hood

Female Number of posts : 2119
Roleplay Name : Blue

Thieves of Old England (OOC) Empty
PostSubject: Thieves of Old England (OOC)   Thieves of Old England (OOC) EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 7:00 am

Plot:
Old England. Cold, wet Winters, Beautiful architecture, a vast array of wonderful people, and a good, firm law system.
A Law system; of course, which doesn’t frighten the Thieves of Old England.

The Grey Hand is a Guild of thieves, owned by a thief who calls himself the Coyote. It was originally designed as a Safe-House for thieves on the run (Disguised as an Inn), and would supply them with a new identity and bedding until the heat was off.
To prevent suspicion, and for convenience, several of these buildings were built around England. Eventually, the Grey Hand was made into a secret guild.

Members of the Grey Hand use code names to prevent identification, usually named after animals. The rank depends on what type.

Detectives and Police have tried countless times to track down the members of this notorious guild… And failed.

Are you a Thief? Will you aid the Grey Hand’s rebellion?
Or will your sense of Civil Good make you a detective?

------------------------------------------------------

Okay, here’s the deal.
You can either be a Thief, Detective, Lord, Lady, or a beggar.
I suppose it would be okay if we didn’t have any beggars, but we’ll eventually need a Lord or Lady, and we’ll certainly need a detective.
If I’m the only Thief, I’ll be really surprised. XD

If you choose to be a Thief, you can choose from the following ranks.

Pickpocket:
Novice, or incompetent thieves. Will get codenames after small animals, such as mice.

Crook:
A competent, capable thief. Will get codenames after domestic or medium sized animals. (House cats, big birds, so on…)

Cat Burglar:
A more than capable thief. Will occasionally get commissioned for special robberies.
Will get codenames after more vicious animals: (Snakes, Big Cats, big dogs…)

Mastermind:
A highly advanced thief. Must have been in the business for a while.
Will get codenames after extremely vicious animals: (Sharks, Crocodiles, Wild Cats…)

Remember!
We can’t have everybody being a Mastermind Thief. About two. Maybe more, depending on how many people actively RP.

Profile Template below, because it won’t let me type any more, even though I’m way below the limit.

Last edited by Red Riding Hood on Fri Jun 19, 2009 7:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Red Riding Hood
Sprite
Sprite
Red Riding Hood

PostSubject: Character Template   Thieves of Old England (OOC) EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 7:07 am

Here's the template:

Name:
Appearance:
Thief Rank: (Only if you are a Thief)
Thief Codename: (Once again, only if you are a thief.)
Extra Information:

I'll use mine as an example:

Name: Rose Lihdaw
Appearance:
-Light blonde hair let out to her shoulders.
- Brown eyes
Thief Rank: Cat Burglar
Thief Codename: Greyhound
Extra Information: Tends to jump around alot, as she has a natural hyperactivity, which has almost had her caught several times.
Back to top Go down
justice
Farmer
Farmer
justice

Male Number of posts : 593
Roleplay Name : Ronan Justice

PostSubject: Re: Thieves of Old England (OOC)   Thieves of Old England (OOC) EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 7:20 am

Name: Adam Mason
Appearance:
-Short dark brown hair
- simple brown eyes
Thief Rank: Pit Pocket
Thief Codename: Dragonfly
Extra Information: Lives with two younger orphans who he took in cuz his best friend had died of disease. Unable to make enough money to feed his family he has quick hands and pit pockets well, and does other little crimes.
is mute, so he can't speak. He never learned sign language as he is from a poor family, but he is athletic and runs fast, quick with hands, why his codename is Dragonfly, he zips through the crowd graceful like a soaring chinese dragon, and 'flies' fast.

pic:
Spoiler:

Last edited by justice on Sat Jun 20, 2009 12:02 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Red Riding Hood
Sprite
Sprite
Red Riding Hood

PostSubject: Re: Thieves of Old England (OOC)   Thieves of Old England (OOC) EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 7:29 am

Accepted! ^.^
Go RP when your ready. :O
Here's the RP thingymabobby:
http://harvestdreams.roleplaylife.net/creative-rp-f78/thieves-of-old-england-ooc-t1619.htm
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

Female Number of posts : 6693
Roleplay Name : Kazumi Martin

Awards : Thieves of Old England (OOC) Afsangelaward-4

PostSubject: Re: Thieves of Old England (OOC)   Thieves of Old England (OOC) EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 11:03 am

Name: Anneka "Anna" Goldwin
Appearance:
Spoiler:
Extra Information: Anna's mother passed on when she was little, and her father "never had time for her." Because of this, mostly maids raised her until her loving grandmother appeared to take over. Anna's grandmother raised her not only to be a fine young lady, but also to be the kind and gentle person is today. Anna does not care for material things, but she also does nothing to fight off her father's strict rules and demands. She is the only heir to her father's company, and is currently engaged to someone she's never met. She enjoys playing her fiddle for other people.

Last edited by afsangel on Sun Jul 11, 2010 12:02 am; edited 12 times in total
Back to top Go down
moonlighto3
Farmer
Farmer
moonlighto3

Female Number of posts : 800
Roleplay Name : Mist Evergreen

PostSubject: Re: Thieves of Old England (OOC)   Thieves of Old England (OOC) EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 11:14 am

Here's the template:

Name: Anna Maria Vasquez
Appearance: Long Brown hair and violet eyes.
Appearance:
Spoiler:
Thief Rank: Pickpockets
Thief Codename: Lizard
Extra Information: She's an ex-runner so she can run very fast that enables her to get away quickly but her mouth that's too talkative sometimes gets her into trouble. She got into pickpocketing when they're family business got bankrupt because her father died. She's the breadwinner of their family.

Last edited by moonlighto3 on Sat Jun 20, 2009 8:50 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://midnightsuno3.deviantart.com/
Red Riding Hood
Sprite
Sprite
Red Riding Hood

PostSubject: Re: Thieves of Old England (OOC)   Thieves of Old England (OOC) EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 11:27 am

Accepted, and accepted~
You can both go RP in the IC now. ^.^

afsangel wrote:

(is this right? moi is a bit confuzzled and can we add a pic of what out chara looks like?)

Oh yeah, of course! Why shouldn't you? ^.^
Back to top Go down
SabertoothOcelot
Farmer
Farmer
SabertoothOcelot

Female Number of posts : 304

PostSubject: Re: Thieves of Old England (OOC)   Thieves of Old England (OOC) EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 11:28 am

Name:Elizabeth Sparrow
Appearance:Very pale almost white blonde hair to her waste,pale grey eyes too match her paleskin and is always wearing black
Spoiler:

Thief Rank: Mastermind
Thief Codename: Sabertooth Tiger
Extra Information she used to be a lady in a faraway scottish villiage but when forced to marry a duke of edinbrugh she ran away and found her self in england poor and alone untill she found the guild.

Last edited by SabertoothOcelot on Fri Jun 19, 2009 4:08 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Red Riding Hood
Sprite
Sprite
Red Riding Hood

PostSubject: Re: Thieves of Old England (OOC)   Thieves of Old England (OOC) EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 11:45 am

Approved~
You can go RP~
Under normal RP Circumstances, I wouldn't allow the whole Prince of Edinburgh thing, but I'm loosening the slack on this one, seeing as it's one of the more wild ones.

Four people! Yay! ^.^
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

Female Number of posts : 8780
Roleplay Name : Kitty Kitz
Awards : Thieves of Old England (OOC) Badge

PostSubject: Re: Thieves of Old England (OOC)   Thieves of Old England (OOC) EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 12:21 pm

Name: Detective R. Lee
Appearance:Thieves of Old England (OOC) Greywoman

Extra Information: Detective R. Lee is a detective with many secrets. She had once fallen in love with a theif, but he then broke her heart. From that day on she decided she'd pursue him and put him in jail; that is the only reason she became a detective. Only a few handful of people know her first name. When it is said by a theif she automadically freezes up. In hopes of no one knowing her name she'll wear a trench coat and hide her silver hair in her hat. As an extra step she'll even change the tone of her voice. (I want to pm you about some secret stuff later, okay?)
Back to top Go down
Eternal Silence
Admin
Admin
Eternal Silence

Female Number of posts : 6205
Roleplay Name : Arden Auiban
Awards : Thieves of Old England (OOC) Esaward

PostSubject: Re: Thieves of Old England (OOC)   Thieves of Old England (OOC) EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 1:09 pm

Name: Etheldreda (Simply goes by Ethie. She doesn't reveal her last name.)
Appearance:
Spoiler:

Extra Information: Ethie is the illegitimate daughter of a Denmarkian princess. She and her mother were often scorned by the members of the court, and Ethie was denied her title because of her illegitimacy. Still, her mother pushed for a better life for her daughter, and started searching for a marriage arrangement for her daughter when Ethie was 3 years old. When Ethie turned 13, her mother revealed to her that she was to be married, to a man 37 years her elder. Apalled, Ethie refused, but her mother insisted upon her marriage. Seeing no other way, Ethie ran away from her palace home, to England, where she was been wandering ever since, not revealing any more information about herself than her nickname.
Back to top Go down
http://undertheorangetree.deviantart.com/
SabertoothOcelot
Farmer
Farmer
SabertoothOcelot

PostSubject: Re: Thieves of Old England (OOC)   Thieves of Old England (OOC) EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 4:04 pm

Kitty your character reminds me so much of L from deathnote expeciallt the name thing and the hat and long coat lol
Back to top Go down
Aiyo
Hero
Hero
Aiyo

Male Number of posts : 2710
Roleplay Name : Aliegha Fraan
Awards : Thieves of Old England (OOC) Hdbadge

PostSubject: Re: Thieves of Old England (OOC)   Thieves of Old England (OOC) EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 4:22 pm

Name: Lyn (pronounced as Lin) -She got rid of her last name-
Appearance:
Spoiler:
Thief Rank: Cat Burglar
Thief Codename: Eagle
Extra Information: Lyn lived in a village close to England. Her father died traveling to another village near them, which shocked her mother and went gravely ill. They had a aunt in England which they moved to, but it wasn't enough to pay for a living. Lyn's emotions drained away leaving nothing but a black cold heart as her mother's condition worsen. Only when she is near someone she trusts and her mother, she would have a big heart and a warm smile, although its rare. The living wasn't good enough as her aunt could barely make ends meet. Altogether, on that day Lyn grew on pickpocketing then soon on robbing houses then at the rich people at a young age. Of course she didn't tell her aunt or mother, simply she lied and said she got a job at a store. When Lyn turned 17 she joined the guild.

Lyn has a unique flexibility and gymnastic skills with muscular legs which she uses to escape onto buildings and jump on rooftops which got her the name of Eagle. When she was younger, her father used to train her to bite people for self defense which she uses when she is caught by her slow running skills, bad athleticism, or when she doesn't like someone. Lyn is also very loud when it comes to lock picking, not taking her time and letting the sounds from the lock expand resulting in her caughtness. (o.o is that even a word?)
Back to top Go down
http://canaharu-kun.deviantart.com/
Sanaka*~
Master Farmer
Master Farmer
Sanaka*~

Male Number of posts : 1301
Roleplay Name : Frederik
Awards : Thieves of Old England (OOC) Sanakanov

PostSubject: Re: Thieves of Old England (OOC)   Thieves of Old England (OOC) EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 6:03 pm

Red...... You know...... I LOVE YOU <33333
old england,thieves,detectives ~w~ *IN HEAVEN*
i love detectives sooo much that... that... i don't know xDD you literally caught me with a thieving net o_o

Name: Ashima Koutsuki
Appearance:
Spoiler:
Extra Information: Ashima lived with her mother and father. Her father was a famous mystery novelist and mother worked as a clothes designer. Everything was fine until one day her mother collapsed leaving Ashima screaming in panic. After she was transferred to a hospital she regained consciousness. Not even world wide known doctors could tell what kind of illness was that. Ashimas mother remembered taking her medicine before she collapsed which alerted the poor child. Ashima questioned her mother a little. And figured out that it must be the doing of some evil organization that has been going around lately. But... Putting that aside. A few weeks later Ashimas mother died. From a heart attack. That was a great shock to the family. Near the bed a black cloak was found with a note saying "For you my dear, Ashi". From that day on. Ashima was determined to become a world-wide known detective. So she would attract the attention of the evil organization whom she won't ever forgive.
(My gosh how much this is based off Detective Conan and Majin Tantei Nougami Neuro o_o. Great animes though xD)

By the way.. I Can finally use my detective RPC *Q* so happy xD

edit- Not using anymore !

Last edited by Sanaka*~ on Sat Jun 20, 2009 7:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Red Riding Hood
Sprite
Sprite
Red Riding Hood

PostSubject: Re: Thieves of Old England (OOC)   Thieves of Old England (OOC) EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 9:17 pm

Accepted, and accepted! ^.^
You can both go RP in the IC Area~
*dances around*
Thieving is fuuuuun~
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: Thieves of Old England (OOC)   Thieves of Old England (OOC) EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 9:19 pm

Are ES and I accepted too? I just want to double check, cause you said 'theiving is fun' with a little heart after it.
Back to top Go down
Red Riding Hood
Sprite
Sprite
Red Riding Hood

PostSubject: Re: Thieves of Old England (OOC)   Thieves of Old England (OOC) EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 9:28 pm

Oh, yes, sorry. XD
I didn't seeee theeeem. XD

Accepted! ^.^
Back to top Go down
gothica800
Banned
Banned
gothica800

Female Number of posts : 4632

PostSubject: Re: Thieves of Old England (OOC)   Thieves of Old England (OOC) EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 9:32 pm

Name: Ciera gerald
Extra information: Was born and raised in a rich family and always dreamed about meeting someone who would love her, she grew up on a romeo and julliet fantasy until the one she loved was taken away, she now refuses to talk to anybody unless there's no way out of it. she still hopes that jack will return to her one day and in the mean time helps the less fortunate people back on their feet so they're financially secure again.
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/shadowheaven
Red Riding Hood
Sprite
Sprite
Red Riding Hood

PostSubject: Re: Thieves of Old England (OOC)   Thieves of Old England (OOC) EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 9:35 pm

You actually put 'Lady' in occupation, but I suppose it doesn't matter, because this is just a creative RP, and I know what you mean. ^.^
Accepted, you may go and RP. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
gothica800
Banned
Banned
gothica800

Female Number of posts : 4632

PostSubject: Re: Thieves of Old England (OOC)   Thieves of Old England (OOC) EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 9:35 pm

"thankies, how should i start?" Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy *does the happy dance*
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/shadowheaven
Red Riding Hood
Sprite
Sprite
Red Riding Hood

PostSubject: Re: Thieves of Old England (OOC)   Thieves of Old England (OOC) EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 9:36 pm

You can take a look at the posts of the others that have posted in the RP~
Kazumi is a Lady, you can see her post and get an idea~
Back to top Go down
Aiyo
Hero
Hero
Aiyo

Male Number of posts : 2710
Roleplay Name : Aliegha Fraan
Awards : Thieves of Old England (OOC) Hdbadge

PostSubject: Re: Thieves of Old England (OOC)   Thieves of Old England (OOC) EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 10:59 pm

O.O! Are you serious Sabby?

xD Then.. what do they use o-o if not Euros...
Back to top Go down
http://canaharu-kun.deviantart.com/
SabertoothOcelot
Farmer
Farmer
SabertoothOcelot

PostSubject: Re: Thieves of Old England (OOC)   Thieves of Old England (OOC) EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 11:04 pm

they use pounds now but back then pices of silver example

ill buy an aplle for 2 pieces of silver or a ring for 59 pieces of silver
i watch too many old british movies
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: Thieves of Old England (OOC)   Thieves of Old England (OOC) EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 11:36 pm

The U.K. has never used Euros if I'm correct. The refused to join that system apparently. Pounds and Sterlings is what they've used. You may be getting silver mixed up with sterling Buffy, cause there is such a thing as sterling silver afterall.
Back to top Go down
SabertoothOcelot
Farmer
Farmer
SabertoothOcelot

PostSubject: Re: Thieves of Old England (OOC)   Thieves of Old England (OOC) EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 11:42 pm

No actually kitty i live in britain in england its just i thought the rp was set in olden times before pounds were invented so i though back to the 1th centuary when we used silver like in oliver twist and stuff.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thieves of Old England (OOC)   Thieves of Old England (OOC) Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next