Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

bachelors:Cliff

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Luku
Luku

Female Number of posts : 6

bachelors:Cliff Empty
PostSubject: bachelors:Cliff   bachelors:Cliff EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 1:43 am

how do you get Cliff to apper in harvest moon ds cute? i gone to ushi no tane x6 i done what it says and i dont see him, can you halp?
Back to top Go down
MoNkEy!!
Farmer
Farmer
MoNkEy!!

Female Number of posts : 930
Roleplay Name : Kathia or Kat

PostSubject: Re: bachelors:Cliff   bachelors:Cliff EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 2:07 am

So,of what i know u have to insert the MfoMT or FoMt GBA dame into the second slot while Harvest Moon ds Cute is in the 1st slot.then he comes to the valley on Saturdays!Ushi no tane says most of it.they said this:

Cliff will only appear in your game if you plug in your copy of FoMT or MFoMT. He will keep to himself all day on Saturday when he visits and spends the morning inside the Inn. In the afternoon he will walk by himself to the Waterfall area where he will silently gaze at the water, as though he was quietly thinking of something.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/monkey970005
Natt77
Sprite
Sprite
Natt77

Female Number of posts : 1635
Roleplay Name : Natt

PostSubject: Re: bachelors:Cliff   bachelors:Cliff EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 8:34 am

if you've got the english version it might not work because it says that it doesn't work in the english version
Back to top Go down
clairexcliff
Hero
Hero
clairexcliff

Male Number of posts : 4687
Roleplay Name : Amando
2nd char:Roan

Awards : bachelors:Cliff Cliffnov

PostSubject: Re: bachelors:Cliff   bachelors:Cliff EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 9:19 am

MoNkEy!! wrote:
So,of what i know u have to insert the MfoMT or FoMt GBA dame into the second slot while Harvest Moon ds Cute is in the 1st slot.then he comes to the valley on Saturdays!Ushi no tane says most of it.they said this:

Cliff will only appear in your game if you plug in your copy of FoMT or MFoMT. He will keep to himself all day on Saturday when he visits and spends the morning inside the Inn. In the afternoon he will walk by himself to the Waterfall area where he will silently gaze at the water, as though he was quietly thinking of something.

cliff is like my fave!!kathia is right..insert the copy of mfomt..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: bachelors:Cliff   bachelors:Cliff Empty

Back to top Go down

bachelors:Cliff
Page 1 of 1