Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The New Sakura Farm: Getting a chicken

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Hikari
Farmer
Farmer
Hikari

Female Number of posts : 312
Roleplay Name : Hikari

The New Sakura Farm: Getting a chicken Empty
PostSubject: The New Sakura Farm: Getting a chicken   The New Sakura Farm: Getting a chicken EmptySat Oct 25, 2008 12:15 am

After I got my own ranch, I went to Poultary Farm to buy a chicken. *enters the store*
Hello, I would like to buy a chicken. *chooses finally a chicken after looking through 35*
YAY! I will name you Chicky and take good care of you.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/tamagirl103
Aylio
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
Aylio

Male Number of posts : 181

PostSubject: Re: The New Sakura Farm: Getting a chicken   The New Sakura Farm: Getting a chicken EmptyThu Jan 15, 2009 7:43 pm

*walks in and notices hikari's chicken* that's a fine looking chicken you have there, take good care of it." *walks up to all of the chickens and begins to check them for any illness and problems*
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

Female Number of posts : 6693
Roleplay Name : Kazumi Martin

Awards : The New Sakura Farm: Getting a chicken Afsangelaward-4

PostSubject: Re: The New Sakura Farm: Getting a chicken   The New Sakura Farm: Getting a chicken EmptyTue Mar 03, 2009 5:51 pm

"aww, calm down coco-chan.' kazumi said soothingly as she walked in with a chicken in her arms. she was stroking it gently. "we'll get u medicine." kazumi sighed. she had a few nast stacthes on her cheek that were bleeding. she looked up and noticed her freinds. "hello." ^^ she said cheerfully. her hair was pulled up into a single ponytail.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The New Sakura Farm: Getting a chicken   The New Sakura Farm: Getting a chicken Empty

Back to top Go down

The New Sakura Farm: Getting a chicken
Page 1 of 1