Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Long time no see (Reserved)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
35bell
35bell

Female Number of posts : 5158
Roleplay Name : Genna Song

Awards : Long time no see (Reserved) Bellnov

Long time no see (Reserved) Empty
PostSubject: Long time no see (Reserved)   Long time no see (Reserved) EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 5:36 pm

(Arden, and Genna)

Genna walked down to the shore. "yes! all by myself!" She thought while streching out her arms. She sat down on the benches near the wall of the beach. "it's offcialy summer. The best season in the whole year." Genna thought. She then realized she hadn't seen one of her friends in awhile. "A lot of my friends hadden shown them selves in awhile" Genna mumbled.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/35bell
Eternal Silence
Admin
Admin
Eternal Silence

Female Number of posts : 6205
Roleplay Name : Arden Auiban
Awards : Long time no see (Reserved) Esaward

PostSubject: Re: Long time no see (Reserved)   Long time no see (Reserved) EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 5:42 pm

Arden, with her hair pulled up into a ponytail and dressed in a tank top/shorts/flipflop ensemble, arrived at the beach. She still was wary of the water, but it was summertime, and she wanted to work on her tan, like a true girl. Smiling to herself, like she had a secret joke that she wasn't willing to share with anyone else, she walked onto the sand. She remembered to pull her flip-flops off before-hand, though---she hated the feeling of sand in her shoes.

She was in the process of spreading her towel on the ground (one of her favorite beach towels, a pink one with shells embroidered on the edges) when she spotted a girl sitting on the benches. Straightening her back and stretching, Arden cast another glance over at the girl, who looked famililiar....very familiar. Finally, it clicked in her mind. "Genna?" she called, shielding her eyes from the sun with her hand.
Back to top Go down
http://undertheorangetree.deviantart.com/
35bell
35bell

PostSubject: Re: Long time no see (Reserved)   Long time no see (Reserved) EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 5:47 pm

Genna got startled. The voice was so famaliar. She turned around slowly. "Arden!" Genna said happily. "Where have you been?" She said while puttting her arms on her hips. Genna hadn't seen Arden in a week or was it 2 weeks? She put her arms down. "What have you been doing these days?" Genna asked. She acted like this all the time when she didn't see someone in a long time.
Back to top Go down
Eternal Silence
Admin
Admin
Eternal Silence

Female Number of posts : 6205
Roleplay Name : Arden Auiban
Awards : Long time no see (Reserved) Esaward

PostSubject: Re: Long time no see (Reserved)   Long time no see (Reserved) EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 5:55 pm

Arden smiled as she walked over to where Genna was standing. She had abandoned all her belongings--the towel, her shoes, and a beach bag containing sunblock, a book, an MP3 player, and sunglasses--- by the umbrellas, and she wondered if that was a smart move. But she ignored it as she jogged up to her friend, grinning radiantly.

"It feels like it's been forever since I've seen you!" she squealed, hugging Genna tightly. "We can't let that happen any more! We have to stay in touch, no matter what!" She tucked a stray piece of hair behind her ear as she answered Genna's question. "I haven't really been doing all that much. Oh! I got a job! I'm a pediatrician at Aiyo's Clinic. I interned for a doctor a few years ago in the city, and it's such a fulfilling job. It's my day off."
Back to top Go down
http://undertheorangetree.deviantart.com/
35bell
35bell

PostSubject: Re: Long time no see (Reserved)   Long time no see (Reserved) EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 6:01 pm

Genna hugs back Arden. "The last time i saw you was my surgery! That's a long time!" Genna said. Contact? hmmm. She thought fora moment. Mostly bad phone connection in some parts. "Um maybe phones to keep in contact?" Genna mumbled. "Wait i know! Maybe we can write to each other. That will keep in contact." Genna said. Of course Genna wasn't a good thinker but this idea will probably help.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Long time no see (Reserved)   Long time no see (Reserved) Empty

Back to top Go down

Long time no see (Reserved)
Page 1 of 1