Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Drawing a Pic: Excited[for justice and arden! XD]

Go down 
+3
Sanaka*~
Eternal Silence
afsangel
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Eternal Silence
Admin
Admin
Eternal Silence

Female Number of posts : 6205
Roleplay Name : Arden Auiban
Awards : Drawing a Pic: Excited[for justice and arden! XD] - Page 2 Esaward

Drawing a Pic: Excited[for justice and arden! XD] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drawing a Pic: Excited[for justice and arden! XD]   Drawing a Pic: Excited[for justice and arden! XD] - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 2:53 pm

You don't know perversion until you meet my friends. XD It's annoying. That pictures' actually pretty tame. ^^
Back to top Go down
http://undertheorangetree.deviantart.com/
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

Female Number of posts : 6693
Roleplay Name : Kazumi Martin

Awards : Drawing a Pic: Excited[for justice and arden! XD] - Page 2 Afsangelaward-4

PostSubject: Re: Drawing a Pic: Excited[for justice and arden! XD]   Drawing a Pic: Excited[for justice and arden! XD] - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 2:55 pm

yes i know. and there are plenty of pervs in my grade and kreeping around the school *shudders* in fact, i think justice has two buttons. one button is green and says 'harvest dreams mode' and the other one is red and it says 'normal mode.' when he pressed the harvest dreams one, he tames down into an innocent yet funyn and caring guy. yet when he presses the 'normal mode' button, he turnes to normal and all that is good disapears. leaving only the desire of pervertedness. or kill. either one.
Back to top Go down
Eternal Silence
Admin
Admin
Eternal Silence

PostSubject: Re: Drawing a Pic: Excited[for justice and arden! XD]   Drawing a Pic: Excited[for justice and arden! XD] - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 3:08 pm

Kinda like me. XD
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

Awards : Drawing a Pic: Excited[for justice and arden! XD] - Page 2 Afsangelaward-4

PostSubject: Re: Drawing a Pic: Excited[for justice and arden! XD]   Drawing a Pic: Excited[for justice and arden! XD] - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 3:10 pm

*gasp* arden's a perv! i would have never known......that's a shock to me. it really is.
Back to top Go down
Eternal Silence
Admin
Admin
Eternal Silence

PostSubject: Re: Drawing a Pic: Excited[for justice and arden! XD]   Drawing a Pic: Excited[for justice and arden! XD] - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 3:12 pm

I'm not really a perv. I just have a twisted sense of humor. ^^ And I use it...a lot... XD
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

PostSubject: Re: Drawing a Pic: Excited[for justice and arden! XD]   Drawing a Pic: Excited[for justice and arden! XD] - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 3:17 pm

*hits es one head* bad. makes me wonder about other people on this forum....*looks supicously at bunny*
Back to top Go down
justice
Farmer
Farmer
justice

Male Number of posts : 593
Roleplay Name : Ronan Justice

PostSubject: Re: Drawing a Pic: Excited[for justice and arden! XD]   Drawing a Pic: Excited[for justice and arden! XD] - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 3:28 pm

Human nature. When ya all grow up it becomes the norm.

It's abnormal to see a guy who isn't the slightest perverted. What separates gentlemen from the big perverts that ppl label them is control and being gracious bout it.

It doesn't mean they are bad people, they're just more comfortable and expressive. Tho- not some ppl's taste to talk bout that stuff I can understand. Tho-, it's good to know about this stuff and expose urself to what it is as u grow up just incase it ever comes up with a random situation, you will be ready and know how to respond to ppl makin fun of this subject.

Knowledge is power, protection and will help ya out in many ways.

It's really not about perversion itself, it's about knowing how the human body works. but ppl just make fun of it so it becomes a joke, and you see goofy looking faces from ppl you want to stay away from.

But that's goin off topic, it's not about the pic no more. And I shouldn't get into it.

hahahaha?
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

PostSubject: Re: Drawing a Pic: Excited[for justice and arden! XD]   Drawing a Pic: Excited[for justice and arden! XD] - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 3:30 pm

ya, i suppose so. but you talk about it as if i don't know what it is. kids my ages these days- and younger- a little to over-infored if ya know what i mean.
Back to top Go down
justice
Farmer
Farmer
justice

Male Number of posts : 593
Roleplay Name : Ronan Justice

PostSubject: Re: Drawing a Pic: Excited[for justice and arden! XD]   Drawing a Pic: Excited[for justice and arden! XD] - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 3:39 pm

I got a little carried away when I get into a subject important to me and got into it a bit too much. I'm just talkin normally and it might have sounded forced, by no means do I mean it like that. How can I make it seem like I'm just talkin normally? Emoticons FTW What a Face

And yes, back to the pic, not on this subject >=D cuz then I'll be like hijacking the topic, or continuing it. I would scold myself if i continue

Back on topic:

Haha u got my face jsut right. the evil lookin eyes.
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

PostSubject: Re: Drawing a Pic: Excited[for justice and arden! XD]   Drawing a Pic: Excited[for justice and arden! XD] - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 3:45 pm

*puts color and leash on justice* down boy.
Back to top Go down
clairexcliff
Hero
Hero
clairexcliff

Male Number of posts : 4687
Roleplay Name : Amando
2nd char:Roan

Awards : Drawing a Pic: Excited[for justice and arden! XD] - Page 2 Cliffnov

PostSubject: Re: Drawing a Pic: Excited[for justice and arden! XD]   Drawing a Pic: Excited[for justice and arden! XD] - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 3:24 am

ya..i know what you mean..yes..it's not like perverted for you guys..but if my Filipino friends will say "that's insane!!" they are couple of low headed..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Drawing a Pic: Excited[for justice and arden! XD]   Drawing a Pic: Excited[for justice and arden! XD] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Drawing a Pic: Excited[for justice and arden! XD]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2