Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hi, Guys...I Created a New Money Making Cheat 4 IoH! You've got 2 see this!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ch0c0lat3
ch0c0lat3

Female Number of posts : 10

Hi, Guys...I Created a New Money Making Cheat 4 IoH! You've got 2 see this! Empty
PostSubject: Hi, Guys...I Created a New Money Making Cheat 4 IoH! You've got 2 see this!   Hi, Guys...I Created a New Money Making Cheat 4 IoH! You've got 2 see this! EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 9:54 am

(Note: Its better if you're married and the wife is pregnant, so while you do this cheat your child would easily grow older...because some people get bored of waiting for the baby to come out)
You'll need:
-unlock the forest
-unlock the mine
-meet the harvest goddess
-at least 20,000G
-have upgraded the house, at least once
-have a kitchen
-have upgraded the diner and cafe
_______________________________________________________________________________________
1.get the recipe for bodigizer, bodigizer XL, hungerizer, hungerizer XL (if you've gotten it, skip to number 6)
2.get at least 50 (each) orange grass, black grass, red magic flower, blue grass, white grass, green grass
3.give a red magic flower to Luke everyday (the guy in the diner) until you've gotten the recipe for bodigizer and hungerizer
4.make a hungerizer and bodigizer in the kitchen and give to Luke (Luke cant Create 2 recipes in 1 day so you'll need 2 days to do this), then he will give the recipe for bodigizer XL and hungerizer XL
5.create as much bodigizer XL and hungerizer XL as possible (at least 25) and if you get a failed dish, you should give it to Luke the next day to get the recipe for Elli leaves, which can also be used for this cheat
6.make sure you packed bodigizer XL and hungerizer XL (and/or Elli leaves, if not bodigizer) in your rucksack and its time to travel to the mine!
7.but before you go to the 255th floor, crack some boulders open...so you can get something extra to sell and create accessories made with orichalc ore by Charlie(these items can be sold back to Chen)then...get to the 255 floor and get something from the harvest goddess. You should repeat number 2,5,6,7...until you reach the 255th floor, the 36th time.
_______________________________________________________________________________________
Common Questions:
1. Q:Why should we reach the 255th floor 36 times?
A:So you can get the Natto recipes from the Harvest Goddess.
2. Q:Do I need to create the hungerizer and bodigizer again after I get the recipe for bodigizer XL and hungerizer XL?
A: No, because the recipe for the bodigizer XL and hungerizer XL includes the normal hungerizer and bodigizer.
3. Q:Why do we need to get 50 each for orange grass, black grass, red magic flower, blue grass, white grass,
green grass?
A:So you wont keep fainting.
4. Q:How long could this process take?
A:It depends on you... , it would usually take from 3 years-7 years (even if its long, dont you want to get
every single recipe?). The amount of money you can get is at least 5,000,000 (the longer, the more)
if you have any question, please write a comment...
Back to top Go down
clairexcliff
Hero
Hero
clairexcliff

Male Number of posts : 4687
Roleplay Name : Amando
2nd char:Roan

Awards : Hi, Guys...I Created a New Money Making Cheat 4 IoH! You've got 2 see this! Cliffnov

Hi, Guys...I Created a New Money Making Cheat 4 IoH! You've got 2 see this! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi, Guys...I Created a New Money Making Cheat 4 IoH! You've got 2 see this!   Hi, Guys...I Created a New Money Making Cheat 4 IoH! You've got 2 see this! EmptySun Jul 05, 2009 5:38 am

nope..no not even one..because i have no game like that..XD
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1