Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Summer Fun! (Resevered)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
35bell
35bell

Female Number of posts : 5158
Roleplay Name : Genna Song

Awards : Summer Fun! (Resevered) Bellnov

Summer Fun! (Resevered) Empty
PostSubject: Summer Fun! (Resevered)   Summer Fun! (Resevered) EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 4:34 am

[Genna, Kathia, and Wess]

Genna laid her towel on the sand waiting for her friends to come. She was wearing a blue bikini with her hair in a curly ponytail. "It's so lovely today!" Genna said raising her arms in the sky. She sat down on her towel and watched the waves going up and down. She then went to her bag and got sunscreen out and put sunscreen on herself.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/35bell
MoNkEy!!
Farmer
Farmer
MoNkEy!!

Female Number of posts : 930
Roleplay Name : Kathia or Kat

PostSubject: Re: Summer Fun! (Resevered)   Summer Fun! (Resevered) EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 4:42 am

Kathia arrived at the beach.She was wearing green swiming trunk and a black and white checkered bikini top with her hair as she always had it."Hi Genna!"she called out to her.She approached her and set her bag down.
"Better put on my sunscreen so I won't get a sunburn."she got out sunscreen and rubbed it on herself.
"Wonder when Wess will come,"she said looking out at the sea.
"It probably won't take long."
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/monkey970005
Wess
Sprite
Sprite
Wess

Male Number of posts : 1605
Roleplay Name : Wess
2nd Character: Maris
Awards : Summer Fun! (Resevered) Nextmotm

PostSubject: Re: Summer Fun! (Resevered)   Summer Fun! (Resevered) EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 4:43 am

Wess walked over to the beach and saw Genna and Kathia. He sat his things beside her, it was a towel and a few things to build a sand castle with. He didn't know where they came from, probably Ian, his little 3 year old brother. He was very upset when Wess left, and Wess was going to try to claim his and take care of him. "Hi Genna, hi Kathia," Wess says. Wess stretched out, and took his towel that surrounded him, revealing his six pack. He yawned and sat down beside Genna. He took out his surfboard, he brought 2 spares for his friends. "Wanna surf?" he asks Kathia and Genna. Wess ran into the water and a few minutes later he had trekked to where it was above his red swimming trunks. A wave started to appear and he jumped on it, surfing it back to the spot he had set up by Genna and Kathia.
Back to top Go down
MoNkEy!!
Farmer
Farmer
MoNkEy!!

PostSubject: Re: Summer Fun! (Resevered)   Summer Fun! (Resevered) EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 4:47 am

"Hi Wess!"Kathia said she laid out her beach lowel and sat on it.
"You got surfboards?Nice.I would like to surf."she said to Wess.
"I haven't really surfed before but I really would like to try to."she said.
She smilied at the thought of surfing.
"You surf first Wess then I'll try!"Kathia said while getting up.
Back to top Go down
35bell
35bell

PostSubject: Re: Summer Fun! (Resevered)   Summer Fun! (Resevered) EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 4:48 am

"Hey wess and kathia!" Genna said happily. She looked at the waves, she had never surfed before. "Um, well i never surfed before. Shocking isn't it?" Genna said. She got up and grabbed a surf board looking at the waves again. She gulped. She ran to the water. She saw some people surfing on TV so she kinda knew how. Genna doesn't have very good balance sometimes so this was going to be kinda hard. When She got onto a wave she wobbled a bit and well got it. "Woot!" Genna shouted happily.
Back to top Go down
MoNkEy!!
Farmer
Farmer
MoNkEy!!

PostSubject: Re: Summer Fun! (Resevered)   Summer Fun! (Resevered) EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 4:54 am

"Go Genna!"she cheered her on.She looked at the extra surf board Wess brought her.Kathia shrugged her shoulders.
"Heh I guess I'll try."she said.
She took the board and headed out to the ocean.
She started out to a wave she saw.When she got to it she tried to balance on the board,and finally got it.
"Yes I got It!"she said surfing on the wave.
Back to top Go down
Wess
Sprite
Sprite
Wess

PostSubject: Re: Summer Fun! (Resevered)   Summer Fun! (Resevered) EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 4:58 am

Wess ran back out there and surfed a couple of times, he had a lot of fun doing it.
He finally decided to take a rest, so he got out the sand castle things. He started digging a big moat, so the castle would last a while. He started stacking up the bricks and walls he made, he hoped the girls would come help him soon.
He smiled as he watched the girls having a good time surfing, for their first times they were pretty good.
Back to top Go down
35bell
35bell

PostSubject: Re: Summer Fun! (Resevered)   Summer Fun! (Resevered) EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 3:13 pm

Finally Genna stopped surfingfor awhile. "That was awesome!" Genna said while walking back to her towel. She back to her towel and looked at wess building something. "what'cha doing?" Genna said in a childish tone. Mostly, Genna was childish so she would probably always like to build things like sand castles. A smile came on her face. "your building a sand castle aren't you? Can i help?" Genna asked.
Back to top Go down
Wess
Sprite
Sprite
Wess

PostSubject: Re: Summer Fun! (Resevered)   Summer Fun! (Resevered) EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 3:35 pm

"Of course," Wess says, handing her a shovel. Wess begins making the moat smooth. After he does that, he starts building the castle with an assortment of tools. He starts making a wall, then starts making big building blocks. It was taking shape and looking pretty good. "Ian would love this," Wess says. His parents treated his brother terribly, he would take his parents to court to get his little brother.
Back to top Go down
35bell
35bell

PostSubject: Re: Summer Fun! (Resevered)   Summer Fun! (Resevered) EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 3:40 pm

Genna stopped for a moment. "Oh? Who's Ian?" Genna asked smiling. She like meeting new people, that means she was probably never shy. "Is he related to you?" Genna asked smiling. She looked back at the waves where kathia was having loads of fun surfing. "Hey, look at Kathia." Genna said happily. "I think she likes surfing now.". She giggled like she was at the wheat fields.
Back to top Go down
Wess
Sprite
Sprite
Wess

PostSubject: Re: Summer Fun! (Resevered)   Summer Fun! (Resevered) EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 3:49 pm

Wess laughed. "Yes, he's my brother, he's 3," Wess says. "And I miss Ian, my parents don't care a thing about him, only Wess. That was the main reason I left, to give Ian a chance at being loved. But when I talked to his parents on the phone, he could hear Ian being cursed by our father," Wess sighs. "I will get him back," Wess says turning to Genna. "But anyways, lets get back to the sand castle." Wess says, trying not to be gloomy and pessimistic.
Back to top Go down
35bell
35bell

PostSubject: Re: Summer Fun! (Resevered)   Summer Fun! (Resevered) EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 3:57 pm

"Gosh, Can your parents get any meaner?" Genna said. After saying parents, something popped into her mind.

~Flashback (The dad. This was before genna was born)~

Katherine sat on the couch next to her mom. She looked at her excited for her new sister to come out. The mother was concerned about the father. "I'll be right back." The mother said getting up. She got to her room and saw her husband dead onthe bed. He died of cancer.

She hid her sad look and continued to build the sand castle.
Back to top Go down
Wess
Sprite
Sprite
Wess

PostSubject: Re: Summer Fun! (Resevered)   Summer Fun! (Resevered) EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 5:15 pm

"I don't think so..." Wess says, looking at the sand castle he was building. It had a large moat, and heavy walls surrounding it, now he started building the actual castle. "I'm thinking about taking it to court, then taking him back," Wess says. "I've already got enough evidence, and their lawyer may be good, but not even he can stand up to me," Wess says. "My parents may just send him when I call," Wess says. He thought about it. They sure did treat Ian badly, they didn't seem to want him, they'd probably give him away. Wess looks at the cloud passing over them, it looked a little like Ian's face. Wess was convinced he was seeing things and started to act happy again, but he felt miserable.
Back to top Go down
MoNkEy!!
Farmer
Farmer
MoNkEy!!

PostSubject: Re: Summer Fun! (Resevered)   Summer Fun! (Resevered) EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 10:48 pm

Kathia swan back tot he shore on the surfboard."Man,that was awesome!"she said smiling.
She was all wet when she got back to the shore."You guys building sandcastles?"she asked wiping herself with a towel to get dry.
"Can I help?"she asked.
Back to top Go down
35bell
35bell

PostSubject: Re: Summer Fun! (Resevered)   Summer Fun! (Resevered) EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 11:07 pm

Genna turned around and saw Kathia. "it's fun surfing isn't it?" Genna said happily. "Yea sure you can help.". She continued to make the sand castle. This reminded her about when Katherine and Genna went to the beach together. She smiled from some of her memories. "it's good to related to someone, huh?" Genna said smiling. She mostly said that out of the blue, but it's good to learn more about the person.
Back to top Go down
MoNkEy!!
Farmer
Farmer
MoNkEy!!

PostSubject: Re: Summer Fun! (Resevered)   Summer Fun! (Resevered) EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 11:11 pm

"Yea it's really fun."Kathia laid out her towel and sat next to the sandcastle.She started to help out the others.
"Yea it is."
Kathia continued to build the castle.
Back to top Go down
Wess
Sprite
Sprite
Wess

PostSubject: Re: Summer Fun! (Resevered)   Summer Fun! (Resevered) EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 2:00 pm

Wess was also building the castle. So far the base was done, so he jumped in the moat and began to carve out a door. He made a few rooms also, all connected to the doorway and hall he had made. Wess picked back up the sand buckets and began making a wall around the square. Then he knocked a piece down, as well as the wall on the outside, so small things like crabs could come to move in the square. Then he started putting towers near by, and he began getting very decorative. He found a few shells, placing them around the doorway. He found a few smashed shells, he trimmed the doorway with them. He took a few more shovels and buckets, he made the made the moat larger, and added more sand. He started making a village for crabs, he made little houses, big houses. And idea popped into his head. He started collecting shells. In the bag he brought, he brought super glue. He began constructing frames, he did this a lot when he was younger. Well he did a lot of crafts, so he was very good at this. In a while, he had 3 picture frames done. He took out a camera. "Hey everyone let's get a picture!" he says, running over to Takatura and asking him. He brought Takatura back and sat beside the girls. He smiled and waited for Takatura to take the picture. He snapped it, handing Wess back the camera. He walked off. Wess picked up his frame. "It's getting late, I'm going to call my parents and see if they'll send my my little brother," Wess says. Wess gathered up his things, and excitedly ran to his house.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Summer Fun! (Resevered)   Summer Fun! (Resevered) Empty

Back to top Go down

Summer Fun! (Resevered)
Page 1 of 1