Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

i nned encouragment

Go down 
+5
Kritten
Ballad Of The Fool
Rosette
Aiyo
afsangel
9 posters
AuthorMessage
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

Female Number of posts : 6693
Roleplay Name : Kazumi Martin

Awards : i nned encouragment Afsangelaward-4

i nned encouragment Empty
PostSubject: i nned encouragment   i nned encouragment EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 7:22 pm

ok, so i was talking with a freind i haven't talked to in a while on yahoo. and i showed him one of my pictures. he says i've been doing everything wrong and that if i want to learn to perfect the style, i need to know how everyone else does it first en such. even if he wasn't trying to insult me, i sure was offended. so i guess i've been drawing it wrong the whole time? idk. i'm upset.
Back to top Go down
Aiyo
Hero
Hero
Aiyo

Male Number of posts : 2710
Roleplay Name : Aliegha Fraan
Awards : i nned encouragment Hdbadge

PostSubject: Re: i nned encouragment   i nned encouragment EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 7:25 pm

-_-.. don't listen to him. NOBODY'S art is perfect and there is no perfect style. Everybody's style of drawing is different from another and that is what makes the drawings so special. If he thinks that you have been doing it wrong. Tell him to DRAW A PICTURE.

Edit: i think you amazing Kazu ^^. Don't listen to that guy. He is probably jealous of you.
Back to top Go down
http://canaharu-kun.deviantart.com/
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

PostSubject: Re: i nned encouragment   i nned encouragment EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 7:29 pm

no, i've seen his drawings, they're good. i guess. isk it's been a while. but it really lowered my confidence level. or raised it higher. not sure which. but it still upset me alot.
Back to top Go down
Aiyo
Hero
Hero
Aiyo

Male Number of posts : 2710
Roleplay Name : Aliegha Fraan

PostSubject: Re: i nned encouragment   i nned encouragment EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 7:36 pm

Like i said no one's style is perfect. ^^ I raelly still like your's Kazu. Don't let it get you down.
Back to top Go down
http://canaharu-kun.deviantart.com/
Rosette
Admin
Admin
Rosette

Female Number of posts : 1904
Roleplay Name : Venus

PostSubject: Re: i nned encouragment   i nned encouragment EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 7:49 pm

It goes back to "how old is he, how long he's been doing it" and all that. You already know you didn't start not too long ago, so you can't compare to him. He has to remember you're just starting to work out the kinks and finding your rhythm.
Back to top Go down
http://http:harvestdreams.net
Ballad Of The Fool
Admin
Admin
Ballad Of The Fool

Female Number of posts : 1691
Roleplay Name : Savannah Stark
Awards : i nned encouragment Balladdecmotm

PostSubject: Re: i nned encouragment   i nned encouragment EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 8:58 pm

Completely agreed with Rosette and Aiyo.
There is no perfect style and everyone has their own way. Everything needs time and practice, whether it be with drawing, writing a story, or even playing an instrument. Don't let it drag you down and just keep on drawing and working with it to make it your own.
I want to say something real encouraging and say that my writing, when I first started, was absolutely horrible, but I sadly can't think of anything. XD
But don't let it drag you down and just keep on practicing.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1145250/
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

Female Number of posts : 8780
Roleplay Name : Kitty Kitz
Awards : i nned encouragment Badge

PostSubject: Re: i nned encouragment   i nned encouragment EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 9:31 pm

I say keep working on your own style then punch him in the gut!
Your style is cute and I love it, don't listen to that guy. Just keep up with praticing your art style and soon you'll be publish manga. Follow your heart, not his. ^^
Back to top Go down
35bell
35bell

Female Number of posts : 5158
Roleplay Name : Genna Song

Awards : i nned encouragment Bellnov

PostSubject: Re: i nned encouragment   i nned encouragment EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 9:40 pm

Mostly like everyone said. Don't listen to everything he says. Everyone has there sence of style on drawing. Sometimes we are bad sometimes we are good. But kazu I love your drawings, i think you better than me. Don't let it get you down. Who knows, You may get better in the future. ^^
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/35bell
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

PostSubject: Re: i nned encouragment   i nned encouragment EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 10:00 pm

thanks guys. i kinda feel bad for whining to you like this ^^' but it seems him and i alsways ge tinto arguments when we chat on YM. and i became really really upset.
Back to top Go down
clairexcliff
Hero
Hero
clairexcliff

Male Number of posts : 4687
Roleplay Name : Amando
2nd char:Roan

Awards : i nned encouragment Cliffnov

PostSubject: Re: i nned encouragment   i nned encouragment EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 5:21 am

don't listen to him..you're arts are just magnificent he has no taste in drawings..
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

PostSubject: Re: i nned encouragment   i nned encouragment EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 10:45 pm

thanks guys. i kinda feel bad for whining to you like this ^^' but it seems him and i alsways ge tinto arguments when we chat on YM. and i became really really upset.
Back to top Go down
Wess
Sprite
Sprite
Wess

Male Number of posts : 1605
Roleplay Name : Wess
2nd Character: Maris
Awards : i nned encouragment Nextmotm

PostSubject: Re: i nned encouragment   i nned encouragment EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 11:47 pm

I think your drawings are great. You can borrow my missile launcher if you want too. Either way, he will die very painfully. *evil laugh*
Back to top Go down
Shiki
Shiki

Male Number of posts : 45

PostSubject: Re: i nned encouragment   i nned encouragment EmptyTue Jul 14, 2009 12:22 am

Give me his AIM or MSN and I'll hunt him down. Smile. You should stick with your original style. Not everyone is perfect thus we keep on practicing to get better and better. I'd like to see some of your drawings Angel, if you don't mind. ^^
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

PostSubject: Re: i nned encouragment   i nned encouragment EmptyTue Jul 14, 2009 12:27 am

thanks^^ and i'm sur he'd shoot me if i did. XD lolz.
Back to top Go down
clairexcliff
Hero
Hero
clairexcliff

Male Number of posts : 4687
Roleplay Name : Amando
2nd char:Roan

Awards : i nned encouragment Cliffnov

PostSubject: Re: i nned encouragment   i nned encouragment EmptyTue Jul 14, 2009 8:52 am

afsangel wrote:
give me his email ad..i'm gonna make fun of him..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: i nned encouragment   i nned encouragment Empty

Back to top Go down

i nned encouragment
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Harvest Dreams :: Harvest Dreams General :: General-
Jump to: