Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Acoustic Guitar?... *twitch twitch*

Go down 
+3
polarbear92345
afsangel
Sanaka*~
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Sanaka*~
Master Farmer
Master Farmer
Sanaka*~

Male Number of posts : 1301
Roleplay Name : Frederik
Awards : Acoustic Guitar?... *twitch twitch* Sanakanov

Acoustic Guitar?... *twitch twitch* Empty
PostSubject: Acoustic Guitar?... *twitch twitch*   Acoustic Guitar?... *twitch twitch* EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 10:41 am

I hate them ;___; but i have to learn to play on it :C . Why can't i just start on electric guitar. I know that it's way harder and later you can't play on acoustic. Guess I have to *twitch* ;_; *wants to play electric guitar so badly*
When i was at cousins place my mum spotted that guitar and asked for it so yeh =_=
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

Female Number of posts : 6693
Roleplay Name : Kazumi Martin

Awards : Acoustic Guitar?... *twitch twitch* Afsangelaward-4

PostSubject: Re: Acoustic Guitar?... *twitch twitch*   Acoustic Guitar?... *twitch twitch* EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 10:51 am

my brother just started taking guita lessons from my piano/voice teacher. it's easiler to start out on an Acoustic. And then you go to the electric. I can;t remeber why =_= anyone are to elaberate for me?
Back to top Go down
Sanaka*~
Master Farmer
Master Farmer
Sanaka*~

PostSubject: Re: Acoustic Guitar?... *twitch twitch*   Acoustic Guitar?... *twitch twitch* EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 11:53 am

I do remember but I'm too lazy to translate it to English :'D *already busy with the guitar*
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

PostSubject: Re: Acoustic Guitar?... *twitch twitch*   Acoustic Guitar?... *twitch twitch* EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 12:01 pm

translate what into english? when i said 'elbaorate' i ment 'add onto it."
Back to top Go down
Sanaka*~
Master Farmer
Master Farmer
Sanaka*~

PostSubject: Re: Acoustic Guitar?... *twitch twitch*   Acoustic Guitar?... *twitch twitch* EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 12:53 pm

o_O; I think there was a misunderstanding i thought you don't remember why people first learn on acoustic and then change to electric ones. I know but I'm lazy to translate that. or did.. i.... misunderstand again

well never mind. My fingers are bloody O_o but I learnt all the basic acords. Must.... Keep..... Going D<
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

PostSubject: Re: Acoustic Guitar?... *twitch twitch*   Acoustic Guitar?... *twitch twitch* EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 1:07 pm

no, i was trying to remeber why you have to play on an acoustic first and how that benifits you XD but id raw a blank. there's a godo explanation in my fudge brain somewhere. but i can't find it. so was asking other people to help meh out here
Back to top Go down
Sanaka*~
Master Farmer
Master Farmer
Sanaka*~

PostSubject: Re: Acoustic Guitar?... *twitch twitch*   Acoustic Guitar?... *twitch twitch* EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 1:11 pm

Well on acoustic your fingers your harden faster is what i heard... Must read.. more... ouch *hurts to write* D<
Back to top Go down
polarbear92345
Farmer
Farmer
polarbear92345

Female Number of posts : 988
Roleplay Name : victoria or almond

PostSubject: Re: Acoustic Guitar?... *twitch twitch*   Acoustic Guitar?... *twitch twitch* EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 3:06 pm

i going to learn how to play a uhhhhhhh let me see the pic that i took of what name it is......................ahhhhhhhh affraid its an acoustic guitar i didnt know but im getting it for christmas is it that bad but yea im going to learn how to play it
Back to top Go down
Sanaka*~
Master Farmer
Master Farmer
Sanaka*~

PostSubject: Re: Acoustic Guitar?... *twitch twitch*   Acoustic Guitar?... *twitch twitch* EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 3:20 pm

polar the first year is the most terrible because alot people quit. Fingers need to harden because you'll just bleed and bleed while practicing. Today i've been practicing 3 hours straight xD yaaa now my fingers are hurting like mad :/

Last edited by Sanaka*~ on Mon Jul 13, 2009 3:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
polarbear92345
Farmer
Farmer
polarbear92345

PostSubject: Re: Acoustic Guitar?... *twitch twitch*   Acoustic Guitar?... *twitch twitch* EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 3:30 pm

daang i wont quit though do you fingers realy bleed uggg now i dontr know what to get doyou have to practice more
Back to top Go down
Sanaka*~
Master Farmer
Master Farmer
Sanaka*~

PostSubject: Re: Acoustic Guitar?... *twitch twitch*   Acoustic Guitar?... *twitch twitch* EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 3:34 pm

polarbear92345 wrote:
daang i wont quit though do you fingers realy bleed uggg now i dontr know what to get doyou have to practice more

Not really but skin can peel ^^; but since im the only idiot who would practice to bleeding so ya..
Back to top Go down
polarbear92345
Farmer
Farmer
polarbear92345

PostSubject: Re: Acoustic Guitar?... *twitch twitch*   Acoustic Guitar?... *twitch twitch* EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 3:37 pm

lol sorry to hear
Back to top Go down
Gmoguy
Gmoguy

Male Number of posts : 926
Roleplay Name : Dante

PostSubject: Re: Acoustic Guitar?... *twitch twitch*   Acoustic Guitar?... *twitch twitch* EmptyTue Jul 14, 2009 12:37 am

Actually.
Acoustic, yes is easier. Simply, because you can just pick it up and play. There isn't much tuning to it,
And there is no confusing amp that you have to mess with to get it right, and a lot of tuning to do.
Acoustic guitars tuning don't vary much.
But, the electric has so many drop D's and C's and other slides.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/QuarterAfterZero
justice
Farmer
Farmer
justice

Male Number of posts : 593
Roleplay Name : Ronan Justice

PostSubject: Re: Acoustic Guitar?... *twitch twitch*   Acoustic Guitar?... *twitch twitch* EmptyTue Jul 14, 2009 3:40 am

I think your fingers toughen up after some bleedin Very Happy
Back to top Go down
clairexcliff
Hero
Hero
clairexcliff

Male Number of posts : 4687
Roleplay Name : Amando
2nd char:Roan

Awards : Acoustic Guitar?... *twitch twitch* Cliffnov

PostSubject: Re: Acoustic Guitar?... *twitch twitch*   Acoustic Guitar?... *twitch twitch* EmptyTue Jul 14, 2009 8:48 am

that's good^^
i love guitar..but myself i really don't know how to play..
Back to top Go down
Sanaka*~
Master Farmer
Master Farmer
Sanaka*~

PostSubject: Re: Acoustic Guitar?... *twitch twitch*   Acoustic Guitar?... *twitch twitch* EmptyTue Jul 14, 2009 9:09 am

exactly gmo but no matter how confusing/hard it is i still prefer electric guitar. Cuz I'm just mega fan of Linkin Park ... ._.;;

justice thank god that's truth xDD but it takes awhile

clairexcliff

me too :/ i just learned the chords. But since my guitar is untuned i can't practice normally xD;;
Back to top Go down
clairexcliff
Hero
Hero
clairexcliff

PostSubject: Re: Acoustic Guitar?... *twitch twitch*   Acoustic Guitar?... *twitch twitch* EmptyTue Jul 14, 2009 9:15 am

i like the flute more than it though..
Back to top Go down
Eternal Silence
Admin
Admin
Eternal Silence

Female Number of posts : 6205
Roleplay Name : Arden Auiban
Awards : Acoustic Guitar?... *twitch twitch* Esaward

PostSubject: Re: Acoustic Guitar?... *twitch twitch*   Acoustic Guitar?... *twitch twitch* EmptyTue Jul 14, 2009 12:54 pm

*hugs guitar*

'Tis my baby. I kick butt on acoustic. My brother's more of the electric person in the house, because he feels like messing around with the amps and stuff, and I...don't. XD

I much prefer the sound of the acoustics, myself. It's somehow more raw and genuine. With electric guitars, there's all those effects and stuff that you can get to twist the sound, which is cool...but not only is acoustic easier to learn, but once you learn it, it's easy to pick up all the tricks.
Back to top Go down
http://undertheorangetree.deviantart.com/
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

PostSubject: Re: Acoustic Guitar?... *twitch twitch*   Acoustic Guitar?... *twitch twitch* EmptyTue Jul 14, 2009 1:34 pm

Sanaka*~ wrote:
polar the first year is the most terrible because alot people quit. Fingers need to harden because you'll just bleed and bleed while practicing. Today i've been practicing 3 hours straight xD yaaa now my fingers are hurting like mad :/
ya,years ago before i took piano, i was learning on a guitar. but it never took off. it really takes a toll on fingers
Back to top Go down
Eternal Silence
Admin
Admin
Eternal Silence

Female Number of posts : 6205
Roleplay Name : Arden Auiban
Awards : Acoustic Guitar?... *twitch twitch* Esaward

PostSubject: Re: Acoustic Guitar?... *twitch twitch*   Acoustic Guitar?... *twitch twitch* EmptyTue Jul 14, 2009 1:36 pm

Once you get callouses on your fingers, it's fine. But it does take a little while, and it hurts, because the strings aren't very gentle on the skin of your fingertips.
Back to top Go down
http://undertheorangetree.deviantart.com/
clairexcliff
Hero
Hero
clairexcliff

PostSubject: Re: Acoustic Guitar?... *twitch twitch*   Acoustic Guitar?... *twitch twitch* EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 8:45 am

afsangel wrote:
Sanaka*~ wrote:
ya,years ago before i took piano, i was learning on a guitar. but it never took off. it really takes a toll on fingers

my sister was..and i was taking voice lessons..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Acoustic Guitar?... *twitch twitch*   Acoustic Guitar?... *twitch twitch* Empty

Back to top Go down

Acoustic Guitar?... *twitch twitch*
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Harvest Dreams :: Harvest Dreams General :: General-
Jump to: