Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Jamie two genders!!?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
clairexcliff
Hero
Hero
clairexcliff

Male Number of posts : 4687
Roleplay Name : Amando
2nd char:Roan

Awards : Jamie two genders!!? Cliffnov

Jamie two genders!!? Empty
PostSubject: Jamie two genders!!?   Jamie two genders!!? EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 6:17 am

i just read at the fogu website..that Jamie from magical malody can be married by the boy Jack..is that true..then after marriage..the game ends?
Back to top Go down
Eternal Silence
Admin
Admin
Eternal Silence

Female Number of posts : 6205
Roleplay Name : Arden Auiban
Awards : Jamie two genders!!? Esaward

PostSubject: Re: Jamie two genders!!?   Jamie two genders!!? EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 3:32 pm

It's simple: If you play as a boy, then Jamie is a girl. If you play as a girl, then Jamie will be a boy.

I haven't personally married her/him, but I do think that if you do marry her/him (there's more requirements to marry Jamie than the other characters...I think you have to get all of the musical notes, or something), your game ends.
Back to top Go down
http://undertheorangetree.deviantart.com/
35bell
35bell

Female Number of posts : 5158
Roleplay Name : Genna Song

Awards : Jamie two genders!!? Bellnov

PostSubject: Re: Jamie two genders!!?   Jamie two genders!!? EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 4:02 pm

I have the game but i didn't want to marry him because your game might end T^T
But the wedding is beautiful ^^
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/35bell
Eternal Silence
Admin
Admin
Eternal Silence

PostSubject: Re: Jamie two genders!!?   Jamie two genders!!? EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 12:30 am

Oh, God, the weddings take, like, FOREVER. I was DYING, waiting for the two people to just walk down the darn aisle and get it over with!

...I don't like the actual weddings very much. XD They take too long. And then, with the credits...Usually I just do something else while the wedding's taking place. And then I focus once it's over. ;]
Back to top Go down
35bell
35bell

PostSubject: Re: Jamie two genders!!?   Jamie two genders!!? EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 12:43 am

When my character got married my sister (best friend) wasthere and she like. "OMG your getting married! 8D" The whole time I was like "Hurry up character! just say I do and kiss and its over! Gosh!" XD

Remembers characters first kiss. x3 ah the full moon festival with ray. x3

lol o.o sorry
Back to top Go down
polarbear92345
Farmer
Farmer
polarbear92345

Female Number of posts : 988
Roleplay Name : victoria or almond

PostSubject: Re: Jamie two genders!!?   Jamie two genders!!? EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 4:46 am

well yes the game is over after you do but i think you can still garden and stuff but there is not that much to do Very Happy
Back to top Go down
clairexcliff
Hero
Hero
clairexcliff

PostSubject: Re: Jamie two genders!!?   Jamie two genders!!? EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 5:58 am

35bell wrote:
When my character got married my sister (best friend) wasthere and she like. "OMG your getting married! 8D" The whole time I was like "Hurry up character! just say I do and kiss and its over! Gosh!" XD

Remembers characters first kiss. x3 ah the full moon festival with ray. x3

lol o.o sorry

oohh..i think that Jamie is well homosexual..
Back to top Go down
stephxluke
Farmer
Farmer
stephxluke

Female Number of posts : 804
Roleplay Name : Alex Addison Camp
Awards : Jamie two genders!!? Stephxlukenov

PostSubject: Re: Jamie two genders!!?   Jamie two genders!!? EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 4:58 am

lol, i've never married him so for all I know he could be! Err, she? Idk, they could make him look different- or her look different! Alright, im confusing myself so im done with that! I married Ray to! Haha, the characters have issues walking while the clapping is going on at the same time
Back to top Go down
clairexcliff
Hero
Hero
clairexcliff

PostSubject: Re: Jamie two genders!!?   Jamie two genders!!? EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 6:37 am

[quote="stephxluke"]lol, i've never married him so for all I know he could be! Err, she? Idk, they could make him look different- or her look different! Alright, im confusing myself so im done with that! I married Ray to! Haha, the characters have issues walking while the clapping is going on at the same time[/quote]

because the game ends..that's why nobody marries him/her,,
Back to top Go down
35bell
35bell

PostSubject: Re: Jamie two genders!!?   Jamie two genders!!? EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 3:25 pm

well I think the file ends not the whole game. If that happened that will just be really boring D8.
Back to top Go down
stephxluke
Farmer
Farmer
stephxluke

PostSubject: Re: Jamie two genders!!?   Jamie two genders!!? EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 8:43 pm

Well, the game itself doesnt end you can still play but on a different file. Your life on the file that you married Jamie will end and u wont get a kid or anything like that
Back to top Go down
clairexcliff
Hero
Hero
clairexcliff

PostSubject: Re: Jamie two genders!!?   Jamie two genders!!? EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 5:48 am

how sad..i hope they let the game continue if you marry Jamie,he/she is a bit cute..
Back to top Go down
stephxluke
Farmer
Farmer
stephxluke

PostSubject: Re: Jamie two genders!!?   Jamie two genders!!? EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 3:03 am

Yeah, I suppose. He/she appeals more to me as a girl- just because I don't think he/she makes a very good guy. On my game (married Ray) I have four hearts with him/her (him in this case) and I dont even talk to him!
Back to top Go down
clairexcliff
Hero
Hero
clairexcliff

PostSubject: Re: Jamie two genders!!?   Jamie two genders!!? EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 9:28 am

[quote="stephxluke"]Yeah, I suppose. He/she appeals more to me as a girl- just because I don't think he/she makes a very good guy. On my game (married Ray) I have four hearts with him/her (him in this case) and I dont even talk to him![/quote]

ohh..Ray looks like Cliff right?
Back to top Go down
Eternal Silence
Admin
Admin
Eternal Silence

PostSubject: Re: Jamie two genders!!?   Jamie two genders!!? EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 9:22 pm

Yeah, somewhat. Ray has blue eyes, brown hair, and a ponytail. I prefer him over Cliff, though.
Back to top Go down
stephxluke
Farmer
Farmer
stephxluke

PostSubject: Re: Jamie two genders!!?   Jamie two genders!!? EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 12:44 am

Ya, Cliff has like blondish bangs and Ray's hair is all brown! I love his ponytail *giggle* its so cute! I wish Ray would be more romantic though.... In the morning hes all like, "err, uh, umm, I love you..." hes shy and thats cute but youd think after being married to you for four years, his dialog would change
Back to top Go down
clairexcliff
Hero
Hero
clairexcliff

PostSubject: Re: Jamie two genders!!?   Jamie two genders!!? EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 8:21 am

[quote="stephxluke"]Ya, Cliff has like blondish bangs and Ray's hair is all brown! I love his ponytail *giggle* its so cute! I wish Ray would be more romantic though.... In the morning hes all like, "err, uh, umm, I love you..." hes shy and thats cute but youd think after being married to you for four years, his dialog would change[/quote]

really!but Cliff's cuter..he not shy when you marry him..
Back to top Go down
Eternal Silence
Admin
Admin
Eternal Silence

PostSubject: Re: Jamie two genders!!?   Jamie two genders!!? EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 9:31 pm

Cliff's highlights make me think of my best friend, who has brown hair, blonde highlights in her bangs, and wears her hair in a ponytail.

I will not be marrying my best friend anytime soon, thank you.
Back to top Go down
stephxluke
Farmer
Farmer
stephxluke

PostSubject: Re: Jamie two genders!!?   Jamie two genders!!? EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 9:55 pm

Haha, I wouldn't expect you to marry your best friend either ES. lol- Cliff is a cutie, and people make awesome FF's and FA about him. Wow- we're WAAAY off Jamie topic lol
Back to top Go down
clairexcliff
Hero
Hero
clairexcliff

PostSubject: Re: Jamie two genders!!?   Jamie two genders!!? EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 8:54 am

yeah..we are getting off the Jamie topic..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jamie two genders!!?   Jamie two genders!!? Empty

Back to top Go down

Jamie two genders!!?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Harvest Dreams :: Harvest Dreams General :: Harvest Moon Games-
Jump to: