Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Esmeralda: Chapter 1 : A Special Night At The Stables

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Esmeralda
Esmeralda

Female Number of posts : 7
Roleplay Name : Maggie O'smith

Esmeralda: Chapter 1 : A Special Night At The Stables Empty
PostSubject: Esmeralda: Chapter 1 : A Special Night At The Stables   Esmeralda: Chapter 1 : A Special Night At The Stables EmptyTue Nov 11, 2008 9:39 pm

Esmeralda went to the stables at 9:30pm to check her horse before bed when she got there she heard some noises she looked around cautiously but couldnt see a thing suddenly she heard a voice speak "Good Evening fine maiden your up very late" Ezmeralda flung herself around stood before her was a tall young man with silvery hair and a odd dress sence she said "who are you?" in a shakin voice The stranger replied " Your Worst Nightmare". Esmeralda Giggled
and slowly walked up to the stranger , eye to eye the met and she whisperd " Maybe Your right im sure ive seen you in a dream or two" The Stranger blushed and sincerly replied " Thats all very well but your standing in the way of me and what i need " Ezmeralda Replied " Huh? ..Wha ..What Do You"

.............. Esmeralda woke up on the ground of her stable she looked at her watch and seen it was 2:45am the last thing she recalled was a hand coming towards her face she got up dusted herself off and noticed a note on the stable door Reading ..

"Im Sorry Fair Madien But I Needed Somthing From You And Though I only Stole a Piece Of Your Heart Tonight Ill Be Back For The Rest Another Time"
Phantom Skye xx

Esmeralda Put The Note In Her Poket And Headed Up To The Manor Where Her Father And Mother Were Sound Asleep.

ok i no its not tht good but im a first timer lol
Back to top Go down
foxtail616
Master Farmer
Master Farmer
foxtail616

Female Number of posts : 1445
Roleplay Name : Fox
Awards : Esmeralda: Chapter 1 : A Special Night At The Stables Foxtail-1

Esmeralda: Chapter 1 : A Special Night At The Stables Empty
PostSubject: Re: Esmeralda: Chapter 1 : A Special Night At The Stables   Esmeralda: Chapter 1 : A Special Night At The Stables EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 5:21 am

what happens next? O.o
Back to top Go down

Esmeralda: Chapter 1 : A Special Night At The Stables
Page 1 of 1