Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

So-Jun Park

Go down 
AuthorMessage
moonlighto3
Farmer
Farmer
moonlighto3

Female Number of posts : 800
Roleplay Name : Mist Evergreen

So-Jun Park Empty
PostSubject: So-Jun Park   So-Jun Park EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 9:07 am

Basic Information
"First things first."

Full Name:Park-So-Jun
Nicknames: Jun, So-Jun, JunJun, Garcon a Papa
Birthday: Summer 24

Appearance
"Come on, I know you wanna look."

Height: 6'2
Eye Color: Grayish
Hair: Mid-length, straight, White hair.
Clothing:
Winter :A black bonnet and a black coat. He also always wear that silver chain with a ring inside.
Other Seasons : A red short-sleeved shirt and a brown leather vest. Blue jeans with black belt and dark blue contact lenses because his eyes get vague when it's not cold.

Spoiler:

Biography
"Accept me as a whole."

Family:

Older Brother:
Park-Ji-Min, 25 years of age, a doctor and is a very successful man. The other person who spared his life in the accident. He looks like So-Jun, sometimes mistaken to be him but the thing that they differ, is that he has black eyes. Just like their mother.
When they were just kids, Ji-Min secretly hates him because he was jealous. Jealous of the fact that Jun was spoiled to their father, and that hatred grew when the car accident happened. He blamed So-Jun for what happened, he went with their other relatives rather than staying with Jun, leaving Jun all alone.

Mother:
Ines Tanghien, their 45-year-old Vietnamese mother. One of the two persons who died in the accident. Caring and loving when she was alive. Not much is known about her.

Father:
Park-Hyun-Ji/Hyun Ji Park, their 47-year-old Korean father. A very hardworking and dedicated father. Very joyful and kind to his family. He spoiled So-Jun because he saw Jun as an exact replica of him. He also died in the accident with Ines.

Teacher:
Kim-Nee-Joong. His 30-year-old teacher. The one who accepted him in his house, the one who treated him as family. So-Jun owes a lot to this man. Even though they're not biologically blood related, they treat each other as family.

Character Personality Pros: Optimistic. Always smiling. Kind and caring to everyone he knows. Honest and has a good sense of humor. He's also good at playing the piano. He loves stuffed toys and sweets. He is good at cooking and has a good way with women. Independent.

Character Personality Flaws: Since he's optimistic, he always look at the bright side, not noticing the bad side of something that sometimes makes him involved in troubles. Childish. He can also be greedy when it comes to sweets. Blunt. He also sucks at drawing. He can also be emotional when the topic is his family. He's also bad at playing the guitar.

Likes: Sweets, Ice creams, Hats, Pendants, Cooking, Star-Gazing, Picnics, French Cuisine, Milk, Playing the Piano.
Dislikes: The color blue, drawing, vegetables, sour foods, tea.

Extra Information: Park-So-Jun, a Korean-Vietnamese national. Daddy's boy when their parents were still alive, hence, Garcon a Papa. When they were young, a car accident happened. A car accident that took the lives of their parents, leaving him and his brother behind. It was his fault. He and his older brother were the only survivors. His brother and other relatives blamed him and told him that it would be much better if he was the one who died, and then they went away. leaving the poor 12-year-old Jun alone. He went away with only a small amount of money. He stayed at Nee-Joong, his teacher's house for the meanwhile as he worked as a waiter. When he earned enough money, he gave some money to Nee-Joong. Money to thank him for everything he had done for Jun. Even though the Nee didn't accepted it at first because So-Jun needs it more, So-Jun insisted and left the envelope on Nee-Joong's bed. He moved from one place to another, dreaming to own a successful business as well, he settled in Waffle Island, believing that his dream will come true here.

Harvest World Dream Job: Doesn't have a dream job. He just wants to be successful like his brother.

Last edited by moonlighto3 on Thu Jun 10, 2010 11:46 pm; edited 19 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://midnightsuno3.deviantart.com/
moonlighto3
Farmer
Farmer
moonlighto3

Female Number of posts : 800
Roleplay Name : Mist Evergreen

So-Jun Park Empty
PostSubject: So-Jun's Journal   So-Jun Park EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 7:59 am

Time Hollow
I am inlike?

"Can you feel my heartbeat?"

ADAMARIS
A water lord who has Potamophobia. But this phobia is the reason why we met.

Learning How To Swim : So-Jun and Adamaris' Black Heart Event

AIYO
A cheerful girl with a loud voice. Really kind. It's nice to have her as a friend.
Aiyo and So-Jun's black heart event

ALISA
A really good sister. And a friend.
Alisa and So-Jun's Black heart event

AYAKA
A unique girl. She loves repairing things. Ah, Iremember the first time we met.
Repairing the roof : Ayaka and So-Jun's Black heart event

CARLY
A nice girl, who's smart and nice.
Carly and So-Jun's black heart event

KITTY
Ah. My first friend here. She can't remember anything. She has a nice name too.
Kitty and So-Jun's Black Heart Event

Night Picnic : Kitty and So-Jun's Purple heart event

NATT
A very cute and nice girl with a kind heart.
Natt and So-Jun's Black heart event

"Friends 'til the end we'll be."

GABRIEL
"He may not look like it but he is, a relly good doctor indeed."
Headache : Gabriel and So-Juns's Black Friendship Event

ROAN
"I first thought of her as a boy. Wait, he is, right?"
Roan and So-Jun's black friendship event

CHASE
"A wide reader, I guess?"
Chase and So-Jun's Black friendship event.

ASHTON
"Alisa's adorable brother. What a smart kid. I envy him."
Shopping! : Ashton and So-Jun's Black friendship event

AMANDO
"Met him in a clinic. Nice."
Feeeling Sick : Amando and So-Jun's black friendship event

"I want to eat a lot of food and drink a lot of wine."
NOT YET AVAILABLE.

"Ah, yes I am just a normal person with plenty of time."
NOT YET AVAILABLE.

What color is yours?
"Friends"