Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Isabell The Orphan

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Rainbowz
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
Rainbowz

Female Number of posts : 125

Isabell The Orphan Empty
PostSubject: Isabell The Orphan   Isabell The Orphan EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 5:04 pm

Full Name:Isabell Brochure
nicknames:Izzy,Bell

Birthday:Winter 5
HomeTown:Harvest Moon World(travels)

Appearence:Medium-length Brunette, fair skined Ocean Blue eyes
-Height:5'7"
eye color:Blue
-Hair:Brunette

BIO:Orphaned at a young age,Isabell eapcaped to the tranquil lands of Mineral Town. She is a traveler since she has no real home or family. Isabelle grew up with some other orphan children and has a slightly bad view on the world,Learning to survive on your own, at such a young age, is not an easy task..Isabell,however defied the odds that were against her and safely made her way to a stable and suitable enviroment. This however did not change her firey attiude. Stubborn and Hot-Tempered,Isabell has always been hard to handle. However she is really very knowledgeable,and sweet once you get to know her!
Family-UNKNOWN-yet to be discovered
Personility pros:Strong,smart,dependable,kind,caring,trustworthy,and creative,Talented
personality Flaws:Firey Temper,Head-strong,Stubborn
likes:Anything with coconuts,colorful things,Rainbows,Butterflies,flowers,food,The ocean,Music.sea shells,animals
Dislikes:blood,spiders,sickness,snobs,seeing families when she hasn't one of her own.
Harvest moon Dream Job:Own a cafe'
More Info:She seems to have a hard exterior however her interior is very sweet and emotional.
ISABELL:
:-Isabell The Orphan Isabel10
**I think i have improved in my RP skills...Tell me if i have not and what i should improve on!

Last edited by Rainbowz on Sun Mar 14, 2010 5:00 pm; edited 17 times in total (Reason for editing : Re-did character)
Back to top Go down
artygamer
Farmer
Farmer
artygamer

Female Number of posts : 585
Roleplay Name : Soph
2nd rp name:Leon

Isabell The Orphan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Isabell The Orphan   Isabell The Orphan EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 4:58 pm

You told me to check her out, so here I am. Kandy seems like a funky kind of person and the type of person my rp character would hang out with! When she gets approved we must meet up!!! XD
Back to top Go down
Gmoguy
Gmoguy

Male Number of posts : 926
Roleplay Name : Dante

Isabell The Orphan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Isabell The Orphan   Isabell The Orphan EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 9:18 pm

Alright Kandy.
You're approved you can go ahead and post now.
~Have Fun!~
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/QuarterAfterZero
Aiyo
Hero
Hero
Aiyo

Male Number of posts : 2710
Roleplay Name : Aliegha Fraan
Awards : Isabell The Orphan Hdbadge

Isabell The Orphan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Isabell The Orphan   Isabell The Orphan EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 11:03 pm

You did the picture fine~

Uhm hold on; I didn't get to post this earlier but I need you to change/add somethings. Its minor, but it will help people know your character better.

Add a bit more personality PRO's and FLAW's. And add some things your character is good at, and what she is... not good at? o.o

Add in the info, why she loves flowers and a bit more info on her relationship with her aunt and etc.
Back to top Go down
http://canaharu-kun.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content

Isabell The Orphan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Isabell The Orphan   Isabell The Orphan Empty

Back to top Go down

Isabell The Orphan
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Harvest Dreams :: Harvest Worlds :: Harvest Moon Characters :: Accepted Characters-
Jump to: