Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My AR code isn't working?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
amu
amu

Female Number of posts : 11
Roleplay Name : Amu Hinamori

My AR code isn't working? Empty
PostSubject: My AR code isn't working?   My AR code isn't working? EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 1:16 am

Okay. So I tried the AR code that came with the AR and it was "all 92 (or summing like dat) sprites found" But I tried it and it didn't work. I also can't find that stuff you need to make the food makers. Where can you get that stuff?
Back to top Go down
http://www.wix.com/sparkles829/shugo-chara
Aiyo
Hero
Hero
Aiyo

Male Number of posts : 2710
Roleplay Name : Aliegha Fraan
Awards : My AR code isn't working? Hdbadge

PostSubject: Re: My AR code isn't working?   My AR code isn't working? EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 1:37 am

Hmmm, I don't have AR so I can't help you with that, but look at google and search for the sprite codes instead of using the given code.

Also the food makers? Like the Cheese and Yogurt? You need to unlock 3rd mine to get the Adamantite (Found in All floors)

If you mean like pan, pots, mixer, etc You need to unlock the shopping channel first. To get the shopping channel you need to purchase an item from Karen's store for a total of 10 days.

Quote :
To set up your cooking environment you'll first need to upgrade your house to the second stage. Once you have your house remodeled you can watch Channel 2 on your Sprite Station until you can buy the kitchen and it's matching utensils.

Once you've bought your kitchen you can begin cooking. There are also 5 utensils you can purchase from Channel 2. Press A when standing next to the kitchen to start cooking. You'll first select up to 8 ingredients (keep pressing Down through your rucksack menu to select ingredients stored in your refridgerator), then select the one utensil you want to use. That's all you have to do.
Back to top Go down
http://canaharu-kun.deviantart.com/
polarbear92345
Farmer
Farmer
polarbear92345

Female Number of posts : 988
Roleplay Name : victoria or almond

PostSubject: Re: My AR code isn't working?   My AR code isn't working? EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 3:04 am

for sprites here you go

Press start+R
Step 1. Save ANY sprite.
Step 2. Hire ANY sprite team.
Step 3. Go to sleep.
Step 4. Go to the Sprite Tree Company.
All the Labor Teams are fully functional and there.
Note: The brown team (although displayed as saved) won't talk to you until you really save them.
Note: To save the Harvest Goddess, save another sprite after step 4.

maybe posibbly this will help otherwise tell me and ill tell you something else i got some other things you should try
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

Female Number of posts : 8780
Roleplay Name : Kitty Kitz
Awards : My AR code isn't working? Badge

PostSubject: Re: My AR code isn't working?   My AR code isn't working? EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 3:31 am

amu wrote:
Okay. So I tried the AR code that came with the AR and it was "all 92 (or summing like dat) sprites found" But I tried it and it didn't work. I also can't find that stuff you need to make the food makers. Where can you get that stuff?

The AR code you picked can be really tricky. Since I lent my game to someone I can't help you at the moment. It'll try to find the solution asap.
Back to top Go down
amu
amu

Female Number of posts : 11
Roleplay Name : Amu Hinamori

PostSubject: Thanks!   My AR code isn't working? EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 3:53 pm

thanks everyone! Arigato minna! <3
Back to top Go down
http://www.wix.com/sparkles829/shugo-chara
Sponsored content