Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Purple Heart Event [chase and kazu]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

Female Number of posts : 6693
Roleplay Name : Kazumi Martin

Awards : Purple Heart Event [chase and kazu] Afsangelaward-4

Purple Heart Event [chase and kazu] Empty
PostSubject: Purple Heart Event [chase and kazu]   Purple Heart Event [chase and kazu] EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 11:07 am

Kazu inched in the diner. she was a tad bit tierd still, but she had gotten alot of sleep, so she wasn't to bad. She rubbed her arm and grubbled something under her breath. The stitches didn't hurt anymore. More or so, they just bothered her and were a tad bit sore. Her sun-highlighted brown hair was steightend, and didn't have its usual wave. Two small braids hung loosley on top of her hair. Then, there was her black chocker, light brown kahkais, and a v-neck short sleeved dark blue t-shirt.

Kazumi made her way over to a table and sat down. She picked up a menu and scanned through it. Casually taping her nails on the table.
Back to top Go down
Eternal Silence
Admin
Admin
Eternal Silence

Female Number of posts : 6205
Roleplay Name : Arden Auiban
Awards : Purple Heart Event [chase and kazu] Esaward

PostSubject: Re: Purple Heart Event [chase and kazu]   Purple Heart Event [chase and kazu] EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 8:42 pm

It was strange how fast the seasons changed, like a turn of a page. One day, it was unbearably sunny and hot, and the next, cool fall breezes were sweeping throughout the valley, and the leaves had already started to change. Fall was Chase's favorite season; cooler than Summer, warmer than Winter. Fall meant pies and good food and fun festivals. He hesitated outside of the Diner door, wanting to stay outside and lie on the ground, but he pushed open the door nevertheless.

Immediately, he spotted Kazumi. He waved, and then walked over to her, pulling a chair out and sitting down. "Hi," he said, picking up a menu.
Back to top Go down
http://undertheorangetree.deviantart.com/
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

PostSubject: Re: Purple Heart Event [chase and kazu]   Purple Heart Event [chase and kazu] EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 8:48 pm

Kazu's face lit up. "hiya!" she said. "wow, fall already." she said folding her hands. "seems like it's going so fast." kazu's expression turned dreamy for a second. Then, she snapped back. "oh, sorry." she said letting out a yawn. "haven't woken up yet." "i took a nap before i came here." her voice trailed off. Then, she seemd to remeber something. "oh ya. my birthday's this month, isn't it?" "i comepletely forgot." a sweat drop appeared on kazu's head. "silly me." she said rubbing her head. she picked up a menu and scanned through it again. "so, what do you think you want?" she asked cheerfully.
Back to top Go down
Eternal Silence
Admin
Admin
Eternal Silence

PostSubject: Re: Purple Heart Event [chase and kazu]   Purple Heart Event [chase and kazu] EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 8:54 pm

"Oh, yeah?" Chase mused quietly, scanning the menu. "When's your birthday? Gonna have a huge party, invite the whole town?" He bit his lip in thought, and then pointed at a small line of text on the menu. "Pecan Pancakes. Yum," he said, rubbing his stomach. "Though I doubt they're as good as the ones my parents used to make. They own a diner in my homtown," he explained, closing the menu and laying it on the table.
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

PostSubject: Re: Purple Heart Event [chase and kazu]   Purple Heart Event [chase and kazu] EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 9:01 pm

"chocolate chip pancakes." kazu said nonchalantly. "the 21st." kazu replied answering chase's question. she smiled. "i haven;t celebrated it in quite a while, though." "i normally do my normal ruteine." "maybe go do something speical." Kazu said placing a lock of hair behind her ear. "never really thought of throwing a big party." she let out a chuckle. "but you could come if you like." she closed her eyes and smiled."i'd love to have you at my party." "if i were to throw one, that is."

The waitress brought some orange juice. Kazu casually sipped some down. "by the way, i have your sweatshirt." she said pulling it off the chair and handing it to him. "sorry it took so long, but it's all clean now!" "thanx again for letting me use it." kazu blushed with embarresment.
Back to top Go down
Eternal Silence
Admin
Admin
Eternal Silence

PostSubject: Re: Purple Heart Event [chase and kazu]   Purple Heart Event [chase and kazu] EmptySat Aug 22, 2009 12:42 am

Chase reached his hand over the table and took his sweatshirt, pulling it back into his lap. "Thanks," he said. "I kinda forgot about this." He took a sip of the drink that the waitress had brought, and said, "Yeah, sure, I'd come if you had a party. Those are fun." Briefly, he thought of the parties that had been thrown by his high school classmates that he hadn't attended. During his teenage years, he had preferred to stay at home on Fridays and play his guitar in his room, rather than go out with his friends. He hadn't been very social, which is why even he was kind of surprised at himself. This was...odd, going out with another human being at all, let alone in the morning.
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

PostSubject: Re: Purple Heart Event [chase and kazu]   Purple Heart Event [chase and kazu] EmptySat Aug 22, 2009 1:50 pm

Kazu drank some orange juice. "thanks! i'd love that!" she closed her eyes and smiled. then, her look turned worried. "by the way, how are you feeling/' "i understand last time you wern't feeling alright." "are you ok now?" "have you been taking your meds?" "you're not staying up late again, are you?" kazu pasued for a second, then chuckled. "ah! sorry, i was just worried." she said avoiding his eyes. "guess i'm a little iffy when it comes to my friends being sick, huh?" a sweat drop appeared on her head.
Back to top Go down
Eternal Silence
Admin
Admin
Eternal Silence

PostSubject: Re: Purple Heart Event [chase and kazu]   Purple Heart Event [chase and kazu] EmptySat Aug 22, 2009 2:27 pm

Chase shrugged. "It wasn't really that big a deal. I don't get sick that often, and when I do, it's not that bad. My sister was the one with the bad immune system." He chuckled. "I actually just hired my first employee at the store, so it's not as hard on me. Her name's Dylan." He snuck a glance up at the clock, and blinked. "Which means I actually have to be there, on time, because I have to let her in." He smiled into his coffee mug. "I still have a little while before I have to get back, though." He paused, and then asked, "So, how are you?"
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

PostSubject: Re: Purple Heart Event [chase and kazu]   Purple Heart Event [chase and kazu] EmptySat Aug 22, 2009 3:04 pm

"ah! congradulations!" "and i'm doing fine." the waitress brought out the food. kazumi took her knife and fork and femininly cut it and ate some of it. "my stitches don't hurt anymore." "more or so, they're just sore and bothersom." kazu said making a disgusted face. "i;m planning on buying some seeds to grow for the season." "althouh i'm not sure what i should buy...." "anything you like?"
Back to top Go down
Eternal Silence
Admin
Admin
Eternal Silence

PostSubject: Re: Purple Heart Event [chase and kazu]   Purple Heart Event [chase and kazu] EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 3:57 pm

Chase shrugged. "It's getting kind of close to Winter," he said. "I wouldn't want to risk losing money by trying to grow something now." He took a bite of his food and shrugged. "As far as Fall crops go, I like stuff like Apples and Carrots. Yum." He smiled, and then chewed thoughtfully. "My mother-" he swallowed before continuing "-used to make the best Apple Pie. That was by far her most popular dish. Sold out as soon as it came out of the oven."
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

PostSubject: Re: Purple Heart Event [chase and kazu]   Purple Heart Event [chase and kazu] EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 8:47 pm

kazu chuckled. "ya,i suppose so." "but perhaps i'll buy them ahead of time." "if you like, i'll bake a pie for you, too." 'it's been a good while since i've baked something for someone." "look forward to it, ok?" kazu closed her eyes and smiled. "anyway, thanks for coming out and having breakfast with me." "hope i didn't pull you away from anything important when we made the plans."
Back to top Go down
Eternal Silence
Admin
Admin
Eternal Silence

PostSubject: Re: Purple Heart Event [chase and kazu]   Purple Heart Event [chase and kazu] EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 7:14 pm

Chase shook his head. "Nah, it's kind of uneventful at the moment. No big deal." He took a sip of his drink and leaned his head against the back of the chair. As he did so, he caught a glance of the clock on the wall. "Shoot. It's late," he mumbled, sitting upright. "Kazumi, I enjoyed breakfast," he said, standing up. "And I know I'm being rude, but contrary to what I just said about three seconds ago, I do have something I need to do. There's a conference call that I need to take, and if I'm going to make it, I need to get going now." He looked at the girl apologetically.
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

PostSubject: Re: Purple Heart Event [chase and kazu]   Purple Heart Event [chase and kazu] EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 7:16 pm

Kazu closed her eyes and smiled. "it's ok!" "i'm going to stay here and finish up a bit." "i'll get the tab." "you go on ahead." "and be careful!" "It would be fun if we could do this some other time." "And feel free to stop by my farm ifyou need anything, ok?" Kazu ate another bite of pancake. "If it'spossable, enjoy your meeting!" she giggled.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Purple Heart Event [chase and kazu]   Purple Heart Event [chase and kazu] Empty

Back to top Go down

Purple Heart Event [chase and kazu]
Page 1 of 1