Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Getting a Break(Kazu and Amando)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
clairexcliff
Hero
Hero
clairexcliff

Male Number of posts : 4687
Roleplay Name : Amando
2nd char:Roan

Awards : Getting a Break(Kazu and Amando) Cliffnov

Getting a Break(Kazu and Amando) Empty
PostSubject: Getting a Break(Kazu and Amando)   Getting a Break(Kazu and Amando) EmptySun Aug 09, 2009 6:06 am

Amando sat down to the Cafe's chair..he put his hands in his lap..acting formal.."ahh..i look so ridiculous.."Amando sighed..he continued to act formal since he was really depressed..he moved his hands toward the vase of the table..touching the flower.."i wish she was here"
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

Female Number of posts : 6693
Roleplay Name : Kazumi Martin

Awards : Getting a Break(Kazu and Amando) Afsangelaward-4

PostSubject: Re: Getting a Break(Kazu and Amando)   Getting a Break(Kazu and Amando) EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 12:12 pm

Kazumi at that moment walked through the door. Her hair bangs were pinned back with bobby pins. Her wavy hair spread across her shoulders. She had a thin choker on and long boot-cut jeans with a navy blue tank top and a thin light blue jacket over it. She smiled at the boy as she passed by and nodded her head. She sat down at a table and looked through the menu, putting a lock of hair behind her ear as she did so.
Back to top Go down
clairexcliff
Hero
Hero
clairexcliff

PostSubject: Re: Getting a Break(Kazu and Amando)   Getting a Break(Kazu and Amando) EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 12:32 pm

Amando noticed the gir who smiled at her,being curious why she smiled he asked"hi there!"Amando just realized she wasn't familiar to him"umm..oops..sorry..thought it was someone i knew"he stratch his hair..he also aksed"are you new miss"he tried speaking formal to please the girl..
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

Female Number of posts : 6693
Roleplay Name : Kazumi Martin

Awards : Getting a Break(Kazu and Amando) Afsangelaward-4

PostSubject: Re: Getting a Break(Kazu and Amando)   Getting a Break(Kazu and Amando) EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 12:41 pm

Kazu closed her eyes and smiled. "that's ok." Kazu said closing her eyes and smiling. "I'm Kazumi." "it's nice to meet you sir." "and no, i come from fore-get-me-not valley." "this is my first time in the cafe." "I must say, it's a lovely place." "why don't you come and sit with me?" Kazu asked gesturing over to an empty seat. "no need to be so anti-social." "i won't bite, promise." "by the way, sir, may i ask who you are?"
Back to top Go down
clairexcliff
Hero
Hero
clairexcliff

PostSubject: Re: Getting a Break(Kazu and Amando)   Getting a Break(Kazu and Amando) EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 12:58 pm

Amando nod and then take a seat"well..nice to meet you!I'm Amando,just a villager at Minera Town.."Amando then thought it was his first visit too"it's aso my first time.."Amando then thought of a good topic"what brings you here?"Amando thought of another"may i call you Kazu for short?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Getting a Break(Kazu and Amando)   Getting a Break(Kazu and Amando) Empty

Back to top Go down

Getting a Break(Kazu and Amando)
Page 1 of 1