Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

:3 (Go to the last page!)

Go down 
+25
ultimate0
justice
clairexcliff
Natt77
Game Results
CarboMcoco
Midnight Wolf
ILoveKai
Gmoguy
35bell
gothica800
afsangel
Jellofish27
yuliapamela
Kritten
Alporo
foxtail616
Sanaka*~
Tracy
Rosette
Eternal Silence
harvestangel14
Aiyo
Aren19
Red Riding Hood
29 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Did... Did I fail...? *puppy dog eyes*
YES, YOU FAILED YOUR EYES OUT.
:3 (Go to the last page!) Vote_lcap0%:3 (Go to the last page!) Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Awwww, you didn't fail! I love it!
:3 (Go to the last page!) Vote_lcap78%:3 (Go to the last page!) Vote_rcap
 78% [ 25 ]
It's better then what I can do, but so is everything else. Your still learning.
:3 (Go to the last page!) Vote_lcap22%:3 (Go to the last page!) Vote_rcap
 22% [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 32

AuthorMessage
Red Riding Hood
Sprite
Sprite
Red Riding Hood

Female Number of posts : 2119
Roleplay Name : Blue

:3 (Go to the last page!) Empty
PostSubject: :3 (Go to the last page!)   :3 (Go to the last page!) EmptyWed Oct 15, 2008 5:36 am

Welcome to my Gallery!

I'm Red -if you didn't already know-, and I decided to make my own little Gallery here~
It's divided up into sections, like so~

* Updates
* OLD Art

There would be more sections, but I realise I haven't posted anything in a good long while until now.
SO, everything your reminiscing about is in OLD STUFF.

Sorry everybody. XD

So, enjoy~!

~ Red Riding Hood

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~*~*~*~*~*~*~ UPDATES~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Red's To Do List

Oogly Boogly! D8
I have a To Do list now. XD

* Sephiroth from Kingdom Hearts
* Sora from Kingdom Hearts
* Goofy from Disney/Kingdom Hearts
* ClairexGray, A Request from AlisaElric0150
* Portrait of Kazumi, a picture I have long since owed her.
* Chibis of random members of this site selected randomly out of a hat.
* Jake singing 'Pretty Fly (For a White Guy), because I'm cool. Cool

If anybody else wants me to draw stuff for them, gimme a shout! 8D

Newest Art

Okay, guys. I've got some new doodles for you.
Mainly for my in-progress Website, which ES is helping me with. (THANKYOU SO MUCH, ES.)

(Also note that I've resized my newer stuff, so I don't have to Spoiler them.)

WARNING:
Even though this doesn't have any detail in the anatomy, this lizard doesn't have any clothes on.
But there isn't any detail in the anatomy, so I wouldn't worry about it.

But Spoiler'd anyway, for safety.
Spoiler:

This is another Lizard Race Prototype, this time a full bodied standing pose.
Time taken: 3 minutes.

:3 (Go to the last page!) CoralReef

A Background Prototype for the Coral Reef Area in my Website, which apparently doesn't have much Coral in this picture.

Time Taken:
10 Minutes.

:3 (Go to the last page!) Alluren-DraekinConceptPrototype

Prototype Concept art for two Races of the new site, Alluren and Draekin, both Elven races.
Time Taken:
5 Minutes

:3 (Go to the last page!) LizardConceptPrototype

Prototype Concept art for a race modeled after lizards, which still needs a name.
Time Taken: 6 Minutes.

OLD STUFF

Spoiler:
Spoiler:

-----
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Last edited by Red Riding Hood on Fri Dec 09, 2011 5:37 am; edited 23 times in total
Back to top Go down
Aren19
Farmer
Farmer
Aren19

Male Number of posts : 486
Roleplay Name : Aren

PostSubject: Re: :3 (Go to the last page!)   :3 (Go to the last page!) EmptyWed Oct 15, 2008 9:40 am

thank you Red ^^
Back to top Go down
http://www.gaiaonline.com/profiles/5058910
Aiyo
Hero
Hero
Aiyo

Male Number of posts : 2710
Roleplay Name : Aliegha Fraan
Awards : :3 (Go to the last page!) Hdbadge

PostSubject: Re: :3 (Go to the last page!)   :3 (Go to the last page!) EmptyWed Oct 15, 2008 8:40 pm

OMG!! RED!! XDD ITS SUPER-FABULOUS-ULTRA-AWESOMEY CUTE Just as i imagined!!*hugs red* Wahhhh its too awesome!
Back to top Go down
http://canaharu-kun.deviantart.com/
harvestangel14
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
harvestangel14

Female Number of posts : 141
Roleplay Name : Kathy

PostSubject: Re: :3 (Go to the last page!)   :3 (Go to the last page!) EmptyWed Oct 15, 2008 10:01 pm

*Speechless because of the awesomeness of the dress and flower bouquet. Mouth hangs open and jaw hits floor wiht amazment of red's drawing skills.*
Back to top Go down
http://harvestlives.4umer.com/
Eternal Silence
Admin
Admin
Eternal Silence

Female Number of posts : 6205
Roleplay Name : Arden Auiban
Awards : :3 (Go to the last page!) Esaward

PostSubject: Re: :3 (Go to the last page!)   :3 (Go to the last page!) EmptyThu Oct 16, 2008 12:32 am

*jawdrop*

Wow. Saying you're good is a massive understatement.

Just...just wow.
Back to top Go down
http://undertheorangetree.deviantart.com/
Rosette
Admin
Admin
Rosette

Female Number of posts : 1904
Roleplay Name : Venus

PostSubject: Re: :3 (Go to the last page!)   :3 (Go to the last page!) EmptyThu Oct 16, 2008 2:18 am

Wow that's really cute! You did a great job!
Back to top Go down
http://http:harvestdreams.net
Red Riding Hood
Sprite
Sprite
Red Riding Hood

PostSubject: RE: Aren and Aiyo's Wedding Gift   :3 (Go to the last page!) EmptyThu Oct 16, 2008 6:52 am

I just came back from a hard day's work of school, opened up my laptop, and nearly choked from surprise of all the comments!

THANKYOUU EVVERRYYOONNEEE!!! And go give Aiyo and Aren a hug, because they're such a cute couple~

Quote :
OMG!! RED!! XDD ITS SUPER-FABULOUS-ULTRA-AWESOMEY CUTE Just as i imagined!!*hugs red* Wahhhh its too awesome!

Waah, Thankies so much Aiyo~! I'm so glad you like it~! I wanted so badly to give you a Wedding Gift, so that just shows how awesome a friend you are~!
Back to top Go down
Aiyo
Hero
Hero
Aiyo

PostSubject: Re: :3 (Go to the last page!)   :3 (Go to the last page!) EmptyThu Oct 16, 2008 8:58 pm

Quote :
Waah, Thankies so much Aiyo~! I'm so glad you like it~! I wanted so badly to give you a Wedding Gift, so that just shows how awesome a friend you are~!

:] Naww your a more awesomey awesome friend!
Back to top Go down
Red Riding Hood
Sprite
Sprite
Red Riding Hood

PostSubject: Re: :3 (Go to the last page!)   :3 (Go to the last page!) EmptyFri Oct 17, 2008 6:29 am

Aiyo wrote:
Quote :

D'awww, thankies~!

BUT, I have evidence that you're a super-special-awesome-super-friend.
Hah hah! Very Happy *gets out the evidence bag of doom*
Back to top Go down
Aiyo
Hero
Hero
Aiyo

PostSubject: Re: :3 (Go to the last page!)   :3 (Go to the last page!) EmptyFri Oct 17, 2008 8:39 pm

Red Riding Hood wrote:
Aiyo wrote:
Quote :

D'awww, thankies~!

BUT, I have evidence that you're a super-special-awesome-super-friend.
Hah hah! Very Happy *gets out the evidence bag of doom*

O.O NUU WAY!! i have more proof~ :]
Back to top Go down
Aren19
Farmer
Farmer
Aren19

PostSubject: Re: :3 (Go to the last page!)   :3 (Go to the last page!) EmptyFri Oct 17, 2008 9:37 pm

do we need to turn this into a Pheonix Wright trial?
Back to top Go down
Tracy
Tracy

Female Number of posts : 19

PostSubject: Re: :3 (Go to the last page!)   :3 (Go to the last page!) EmptyFri Oct 17, 2008 9:43 pm

Aren19 wrote:

LOL I love that game <---- so off-topic xD

Anyways nice picture Aiyo! =)
Back to top Go down
Aren19
Farmer
Farmer
Aren19

PostSubject: Re: :3 (Go to the last page!)   :3 (Go to the last page!) EmptyFri Oct 17, 2008 9:51 pm

Tracy wrote:
Aren19 wrote:

LOL I love that game <---- so off-topic xD

Anyways nice picture Aiyo! =)
tracy, red did the pic ^^;;;
Back to top Go down
Aiyo
Hero
Hero
Aiyo

PostSubject: Re: :3 (Go to the last page!)   :3 (Go to the last page!) EmptyFri Oct 17, 2008 10:04 pm

Aren19 wrote:

LOL!!! thats a fun game.
Back to top Go down
Red Riding Hood
Sprite
Sprite
Red Riding Hood

PostSubject: Re: :3 (Go to the last page!)   :3 (Go to the last page!) EmptySat Oct 18, 2008 4:13 am

Aren19 wrote:

YES. WANT!

Phoenix Wright for the win! Very Happy

*Mambolawyer dance*
Back to top Go down
Sanaka*~
Master Farmer
Master Farmer
Sanaka*~

Male Number of posts : 1301
Roleplay Name : Frederik
Awards : :3 (Go to the last page!) Sanakanov

PostSubject: Re: :3 (Go to the last page!)   :3 (Go to the last page!) EmptyFri Nov 28, 2008 9:53 am

Its good what are you talking about.. youre lucky i can only use MS Paint and im still not as good as one guy who drew Mona Lisa On MS paint =-=

Anyway It Isnt A Failure its An Awesome work ya know. Lemme guess tablet? and opencanvas or photoshop? xD
Back to top Go down
foxtail616
Master Farmer
Master Farmer
foxtail616

Female Number of posts : 1445
Roleplay Name : Fox
Awards : :3 (Go to the last page!) Foxtail-1

PostSubject: Re: :3 (Go to the last page!)   :3 (Go to the last page!) EmptyFri Nov 28, 2008 7:38 pm

I don't think it's a failure ;]
I'm not much of a drawer, so that compared to my drawing skills are pretty awesome ;P
Back to top Go down
Red Riding Hood
Sprite
Sprite
Red Riding Hood

PostSubject: Re: :3 (Go to the last page!)   :3 (Go to the last page!) EmptyFri Nov 28, 2008 8:42 pm

I didn't fail? Please explain this anomaly I was almost certain I failed~

And Sanaka! Don't say thhaaattt! I would kill to have you colour one of my works >8[.
(If you indeed made that spiffy avatar of yours. Hoorah for custom avatars!)

WANT A FUN FACT?! YOUR GETTING ONE, LIKE IT OR NOT:
It only took me one year to get from drawing ugly stick figures to these slightly better failures. I started in December, last year and I've worked my way up since. Keep practising, folks. It's not as hard as it looks.
I found my old art book today and laughed so hard at how terrible the art was~

Quote :
Lemme guess tablet? and opencanvas or photoshop? xD

Yeah, One of my first works on my new tablet and Photoshop 5.0...
Huh? I love using paint~ It's so easy to fill in colours and do pixel art~ With Photoshop, the lines have these pesky exterior blurs that prevent you from filling stuff without there being an ugly white line there. So if your doing a vector, your doomed. If you have another background layer at the ready, prepare to spend hours colouring it by hand.

If you look at Shan's Nami picture in her gallery, then you'll see how smooth and unblurry lines can be, and how smooth colouring can get~ If you look at mine, you'll see hours of work and a few blurry lines... TSK! Photoshop!

I just gave a huge lecture about the horrid Photoshop again, didn't I?
Gotta stop doing that...
Back to top Go down
Alporo
Alporo

Male Number of posts : 16
Roleplay Name : Jay

PostSubject: RE: Red's Gallery   :3 (Go to the last page!) EmptyMon Dec 01, 2008 9:10 am

Everybody who thinks Red is a talented artist, say "Aye"!

"AYE!"
Back to top Go down
Sanaka*~
Master Farmer
Master Farmer
Sanaka*~

Male Number of posts : 1301
Roleplay Name : Frederik
Awards : :3 (Go to the last page!) Sanakanov

PostSubject: Re: :3 (Go to the last page!)   :3 (Go to the last page!) EmptyMon Dec 01, 2008 1:22 pm

AYEEEE xDDD and yes red the avatar of mine was made and drawn by me and made on MS Paint... photoshop is good for shading and effects O_O when you have tablet its even.. better .. Also red i would suggest to use GIMP, Opencanvas or Sai really great programms i say xD and i as well started drawing like a year ago xD

btw a little more about your drawing you should work on her left hand its too skinny >< besides that its perfect
Back to top Go down
Aiyo
Hero
Hero
Aiyo

PostSubject: Re: :3 (Go to the last page!)   :3 (Go to the last page!) EmptyTue Dec 16, 2008 12:41 am

REDDDDDDDDDD<33333333 oh em gees! im speechless!! D8< THAT IS SOME PRO WORK RIGHT THERE!!! X33 ITS SOOO CUTE<3333333333 Thank you so much red (: Your words mean so much to me<3
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

Female Number of posts : 8780
Roleplay Name : Kitty Kitz
Awards : :3 (Go to the last page!) Badge

PostSubject: Re: :3 (Go to the last page!)   :3 (Go to the last page!) EmptyTue Dec 16, 2008 2:55 am

That is so nice of you! You did not fail! And you never could with that motive!
Back to top Go down
Rosette
Admin
Admin
Rosette

Female Number of posts : 1904
Roleplay Name : Venus

PostSubject: Re: :3 (Go to the last page!)   :3 (Go to the last page!) EmptyWed Dec 17, 2008 12:08 am

Aye! Wow that's so pretty. My first thought was that she is so pretty and resembled someone and from the description it's true! Your pic of Aiyo is good and you have a unique pretty art style.

Only thing I can say is that I wish it was finished ^_^.

If you say that you went from 1 year of drawing stick figures to this result in your drawing style, then you have improved so much faster than I can ever do. That's some super training. Most people can't even do what you do in the drawing journey! XD
Back to top Go down
http://http:harvestdreams.net
yuliapamela
yuliapamela

Number of posts : 15

PostSubject: Re: :3 (Go to the last page!)   :3 (Go to the last page!) EmptyWed Dec 17, 2008 2:09 am

What do you mean, it's very good, Very Happy the color and the figure is very pretty, maybe the hands too skinny but I also make a lot of mistake in drawing hands, it's my weakness. You should have confidence in yourself Wink
Back to top Go down
Red Riding Hood
Sprite
Sprite
Red Riding Hood

PostSubject: RE: Red's Gallery   :3 (Go to the last page!) EmptyThu Dec 18, 2008 11:22 pm

Woaaahhh! I'm away for a day or so and I get all these nice comments! So many pretty words...
I got alot to quote here<3

Quote :
AYEEEE xDDD and yes red the avatar of mine was made and drawn by me and made on MS Paint... photoshop is good for shading and effects O_O when you have tablet its even.. better .. Also red i would suggest to use GIMP, Opencanvas or Sai really great programms i say xD and i as well started drawing like a year ago xD

btw a little more about your drawing you should work on her left hand its too skinny >< besides that its perfect

Damn, that was a long quote!
All I'm gonna say is that OpenCanvas beat the living art outta me. It hates me to death, it doesn't have a pencil tool. Or a fill tool. Or darkroom technique tools! Shocked

Quote :
REDDDDDDDDDD<33333333 oh em gees! im speechless!! D8< THAT IS SOME PRO WORK RIGHT THERE!!! X33 ITS SOOO CUTE<3333333333 Thank you so much red (: Your words mean so much to me<3

AIYOOOOOOO~<3333333333333
Kwaaa~? Realleh? 8D Kwakwakwaaaa~ Thankehs Aiyo~ *does the sparkly-eyes three-year-old face*
You deserve pretty words! I owe you for being there~

Quote :
That is so nice of you! You did not fail! And you never could with that motive!

Kwaaaa, thankyou, Kitty~! Razz

Quote :
Aye! Wow that's so pretty. My first thought was that she is so pretty and resembled someone and from the description it's true! Your pic of Aiyo is good and you have a unique pretty art style.

Only thing I can say is that I wish it was finished ^_^.

If you say that you went from 1 year of drawing stick figures to this result in your drawing style, then you have improved so much faster than I can ever do. That's some super training. Most people can't even do what you do in the drawing journey! XD

Kwaaa, you mean it, Venus~?
When I inherit my new Laptop, I can get back to finishing it~

It may sound like Spartan Training, but I just taught myself by anatomy references and stuff... It actually isn't so hard~!
But then again, I drew a whole heap on my maths book |D.
But Thankyou, Venus~

I admire how humble you are, being the manager of the site and still going down and complimenting your community members~ It's service you can't find anywhere else, and I'm sure everyone here appreciates that~

I know who's getting the next picture dedicated to them~ It'll sure be fun drawing that dress of yours~!

Quote :
What do you mean, it's very good, the color and the figure is very pretty, maybe the hands too skinny but I also make a lot of mistake in drawing hands, it's my weakness. You should have confidence in yourself

Ahhh, thankyou~!
I'm so lazy, I'm not drawing the hands~ Razz I just cut them of at the end of the picture~ (Cuz' me drawing hands makes Leonardo Da'Vinci roll around in his grave, their just that terrible)

Well, that was fun! Replying to all those made me haappyyy<3

-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: :3 (Go to the last page!)   :3 (Go to the last page!) Empty

Back to top Go down

:3 (Go to the last page!)
Page 1 of 11Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next