Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sitting by the pond

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
35bell
35bell

Female Number of posts : 5158
Roleplay Name : Genna Song

Awards : Sitting by the pond Bellnov

Sitting by the pond Empty
PostSubject: Sitting by the pond   Sitting by the pond EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 1:32 am

Orange. Red. Brown. Those were the colors of the leaves falling off the trees. It was fall so it was a bit colder. The grass looked yellowish and light orangish. But this girl was walking on the trail. There was no difference on the goddess pond. Light blue water like always. the sprite tree had a difference on the leaves.

It was almost winter and also almost a new year. Genna looked at herself. A cold breeze came by and there was no near building except the sprite tree. She sat down near the goddess pong lookinjg down at it.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/35bell
foxtail616
Master Farmer
Master Farmer
foxtail616

Female Number of posts : 1445
Roleplay Name : Fox
Awards : Sitting by the pond Foxtail-1

PostSubject: Re: Sitting by the pond   Sitting by the pond EmptySun Aug 16, 2009 3:50 am

Fox walked along the path that lead to the goddess pond, holding her dog close to her chest.
The air was cold and crisp. It was definately Autumn.
When she was almost at the pond, she saw someone sitting by it.
Fox walked closer and lightly tapped the girl's shoulder. "Genna?"
Back to top Go down
35bell
35bell

PostSubject: Re: Sitting by the pond   Sitting by the pond EmptySun Aug 16, 2009 6:06 pm

Genna jumped and almost fell in the water but got her grip back. The voice was familiar. She turnedher head slowly andshocked who she seen. "...." There was an akward silence for a moment until Genna broke the silence. "Where the heck have you been, Missy?". She got up to see if it was really fox. Same blue hair, same dress, same everthing.
Back to top Go down
foxtail616
Master Farmer
Master Farmer
foxtail616

PostSubject: Re: Sitting by the pond   Sitting by the pond EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 11:19 pm

"Long story," Fox said as she shrugged her shoulders.
"Anyway, it's nice to see you again. What're you doing here? I haven't seen you in a long time"
It really was nice to see one of her old friends. She couldn't help but smile.
Back to top Go down
35bell
35bell

PostSubject: Re: Sitting by the pond   Sitting by the pond EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 3:32 pm

Genna smiled that fox was back. It was nice to have an old friend back for so long. "You need to catch up on alot of things, fox." Genna said childishly. She realized that fox used to be magical but the magic years are over for some unknown reason. "Oh yea! I need to tell you something......darn I forgot what I was going to say." Genna giggled.
Back to top Go down
foxtail616
Master Farmer
Master Farmer
foxtail616

PostSubject: Re: Sitting by the pond   Sitting by the pond EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 3:41 am

Fox laughed. "Yeah, I know. Bleh."
She sat down near Genna and dipped her feet into the cold water. Fox shivered.
"So, anything new for you these days? Anything interesting or new happening?" She smiled.
Back to top Go down
35bell
35bell

PostSubject: Re: Sitting by the pond   Sitting by the pond EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 3:55 am

Genna thought for a moment to see if anything happened. "Well I did have chronic fatigue syndrome a few months ago." Genna said scratching her head. Nothing really came into her head in that moment. Everything was just normal. "Things were just normal and some festvals are going on." Genna added.

(Medicene is going through my ear at the moment xD)
Back to top Go down
foxtail616
Master Farmer
Master Farmer
foxtail616

PostSubject: Re: Sitting by the pond   Sitting by the pond EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 12:46 am

(Yeah, I saw your post in the GD. Poor Genna ]= *pat pat*)

"..........A what?" Fox asked, looking at the sky.

"Well, anyway, that's good. Not too much for me, either," she said. Of course, there were a ton of things going on in her head at the moment, but she didn't say it out loud.
Back to top Go down
35bell
35bell

PostSubject: Re: Sitting by the pond   Sitting by the pond EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 12:58 am

Genna let out a short laugh. "C'mon, there's gotta be something you did while you were on your sudden vacation" Genna said giggling. She patted Fox on the shoulder and turned her head "Tsk tsk" Genna nodding her head a no. Then she bursted out laughing for no paticular reason. To her it was funny how she said tsk tsk. She almost fell in the water again and got her balance back. "whoa! did you see that?" Genna said with her eyes wide open.
Back to top Go down
foxtail616
Master Farmer
Master Farmer
foxtail616

PostSubject: Re: Sitting by the pond   Sitting by the pond EmptySat Aug 22, 2009 5:15 pm

Fox giggled, "Yeah, I sure did. Are you alright? I think the goddess would be mad if you landed on top of her."
She suddenly noticed her dog not in her hands anymore. "Oh man, I lost my dog again. He's probably hiding again," she said with a sigh.
"Anyway, I saw that a few people opened up some shops around here, and I'm thinking about getting a job...should I get one? I mean, I need to do something besides sell seeds all day, not even getting a lot of money from it."
Back to top Go down
35bell
35bell

PostSubject: Re: Sitting by the pond   Sitting by the pond EmptySat Aug 22, 2009 5:23 pm

"I think you should get a job so your can get more gold. Or maybe own a shop Like I do." Genna suggested. She heard some rustling noise in the bushes and it was probably trying to get out. "Hey,that rustling noise may be your dog." Genna said pointing to the bush that was shaking. She got up and walked towards the bushes. She just whistled for the dog to come out or maybe something else to come out. She continuedto whistle until she got tired out. "My jaw hurts now by whistling." Genna laughed.
Back to top Go down
foxtail616
Master Farmer
Master Farmer
foxtail616

PostSubject: Re: Sitting by the pond   Sitting by the pond EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 3:03 am

"Really? You own a shop? What does it sell?" she asked.
Fox looked at the bushes where Genna was pointing at and called for her dog,"Come here!"
It then ran out of the bushes and onto her lap. "There you are, boy," she giggled.

"At least you can whistle. I can't whistle, watch." Fox puffed out her cheeks and blew, but a whistling sound didn't come out.
Back to top Go down
35bell
35bell

PostSubject: Re: Sitting by the pond   Sitting by the pond EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 3:43 pm

"I sell animals and animal products." Genna said. "It's on waffle island in the shopping plaza." She added. She saw that fox's dog came back to her. she smiled how cute the dog was. "Some people can whistle some can't" Genan said shrugging. she walked to the dog and petted it's head. The dog's fur was soft while petting the dog. "How did yor dog get so soft?" Genna asked amazed.
Back to top Go down
foxtail616
Master Farmer
Master Farmer
foxtail616

PostSubject: Re: Sitting by the pond   Sitting by the pond EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 4:26 pm

Fox smiled, " I pet and brush the dog's hair every morning."
She had no idea where Waffle Island was, so she asked, "Where's that?"
Fox also pet her dog, and said, "...Wow, I didn't know it was this soft!~" (Heart above head XD)
She then noticed that she had goosebumps on her arm. "Wow, it's pretty cold for autumn..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sitting by the pond   Sitting by the pond Empty

Back to top Go down

Sitting by the pond
Page 1 of 1