Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Going away for a while.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
artygamer
Farmer
Farmer
artygamer

Female Number of posts : 585
Roleplay Name : Soph
2nd rp name:Leon

Going away for a while. Empty
PostSubject: Going away for a while.   Going away for a while. EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 5:24 pm

Soph walked onto the beach, dragging a small suitcase. The choice she had made-to leave for a couple of weeks, to clear her head, to get away from the people she knew and loved so she wouldn't hurt them deeper than she thought she had done already, to...go away-was drastic, but nessicary. If Soph stayed, her mood would darken, and any friendships she had made would soon break.
"I wonder if any of my friends will come to say goodbye," Soph murmered to herself. "Even if it is just for a couple of weeks, I suppose it'll...relieve me a bit." She continued dragging her suitcase behind her, towards the small boat and waited-Takura was going to take her to another land, where her grandparents lived, and where Soph would hopefully be able to break free of the stupid feelings that were grasping her in their cruel grip.
Back to top Go down
Gamer Gal
Farmer
Farmer
Gamer Gal

Female Number of posts : 320
Roleplay Name : Charl or Sharlie

PostSubject: Re: Going away for a while.   Going away for a while. EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 6:55 pm

Charl was having one of her stroll a long the beach, everyday she dose it, but this time she saw a familiar face. "Soph, what are you doing here!?2 asked charl. She spotted a black suit case next to her "Oh, I see... you're leaving.."
Back to top Go down
artygamer
Farmer
Farmer
artygamer

Female Number of posts : 585
Roleplay Name : Soph
2nd rp name:Leon

PostSubject: Re: Going away for a while.   Going away for a while. EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 5:55 pm

[Charlie, you have to do at least 4 lines ^^]
Soph knew that Charl was behind her without turning around. "I am leaving," Soph spoke quietly, still not turning. "There are many reasons, my friend...so many reasons...but I have limited time to correct the wrongs-the reasons...I'm only going for a couple of weeks-I shall return.
"The biggest reason? My moods, the way I feel and think. One minute I'm as calm as the sea before us. The next I am a raging fire, explosive, destructive. After that, I'm sad, depressed for no reason. I have to fix it. If I don't, I won't have any friends, anyone to love forever...I just don't want to face life alone." Soph breathed out, still waiting, trying to hold any emotion inside her.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Soph knew that she had to leave as she felt another presence on the beach. "Hi Tak," Soph said. "I'm ready...I just need to say good-bye." Soph turned to Charl. "I'll miss you...and I promise when I come back, I'll be much better." Her voice was breaking with sadness, and tears were leaking out of her eyes.
So Soph walked onto the boat, dragging her case. Takura got on and they slowly the shore got futher and futher away. "Good-bye my friends, relations...and HOME!!!" Soph sat down and closed her eyes as her still new life faded away as she left. One less resident now...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Going away for a while.   Going away for a while. Empty

Back to top Go down

Going away for a while.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Harvest Dreams :: Harvest Worlds :: Harvest Moon Towns :: Forget Me Not Valley :: Beach-
Jump to: