Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Anniversary on the same day as birthday....

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
foxtail616
Master Farmer
Master Farmer
foxtail616

Female Number of posts : 1445
Roleplay Name : Fox
Awards : Anniversary on the same day as birthday.... Foxtail-1

Anniversary on the same day as birthday.... Empty
PostSubject: Anniversary on the same day as birthday....   Anniversary on the same day as birthday.... EmptySun Aug 16, 2009 4:05 am

On HMDS, I just looked at the calender and saw that my first anniversary is coming up soon.
But then I noticed it was on the same day as my birthday Dx
I just have a simple question: Will this affect anything? Because I thought you eat dinner or something on your birthday, but you also get a present if it's your anniversary.

Last edited by 12kittycat1214 on Sat Oct 24, 2009 8:36 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Misspelling >:)
Back to top Go down
clairexcliff
Hero
Hero
clairexcliff

Male Number of posts : 4687
Roleplay Name : Amando
2nd char:Roan

Awards : Anniversary on the same day as birthday.... Cliffnov

PostSubject: Re: Anniversary on the same day as birthday....   Anniversary on the same day as birthday.... EmptySun Aug 16, 2009 8:44 am

yes..i think so..because i believe you'll receive the gift on morning and have dinner in the afternoon..
Back to top Go down
35bell
35bell

Female Number of posts : 5158
Roleplay Name : Genna Song

Awards : Anniversary on the same day as birthday.... Bellnov

PostSubject: Re: Anniversary on the same day as birthday....   Anniversary on the same day as birthday.... EmptySun Aug 16, 2009 5:47 pm

Save before the event which starts at 6 pm. Try to guess aniversary. if your wrong turn it off. Then try again and say your birthday. If you get it wrong or right oh I don't know xD.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/35bell
clairexcliff
Hero
Hero
clairexcliff

Male Number of posts : 4687
Roleplay Name : Amando
2nd char:Roan

Awards : Anniversary on the same day as birthday.... Cliffnov

PostSubject: Re: Anniversary on the same day as birthday....   Anniversary on the same day as birthday.... EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 9:10 am

35bell wrote:
Save before the event which starts at 6 pm. Try to guess aniversary. if your wrong turn it off. Then try again and say your birthday. If you get it wrong or right oh I don't know xD.

i suggest the same thing..like what i said..in MFOMT..the anniversary gift will be receive in morning..and the birthday blah blah thing is 6 pm..i don't know if it is the same with DS cute..
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

Female Number of posts : 8780
Roleplay Name : Kitty Kitz
Awards : Anniversary on the same day as birthday.... Badge

PostSubject: Re: Anniversary on the same day as birthday....   Anniversary on the same day as birthday.... EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 8:36 pm

It is the same, so in the morning you'll get a present from your spouse and in the evening you'll get a party. ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anniversary on the same day as birthday....   Anniversary on the same day as birthday.... Empty

Back to top Go down

Anniversary on the same day as birthday....
Page 1 of 1