Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Scariest thing happened today o.O

Go down 
+2
Kritten
MoNkEy!!
6 posters
AuthorMessage
MoNkEy!!
Farmer
Farmer
MoNkEy!!

Female Number of posts : 930
Roleplay Name : Kathia or Kat

Scariest thing happened today o.O Empty
PostSubject: Scariest thing happened today o.O   Scariest thing happened today o.O EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 1:06 am

it was really scary and freaky O.o
so i was eating and yea.in my bathroom theres a glass box thing filled with shells that are fragile and its on the toilet...not on the edge of it though .and when im eating all of a sudden theres a big slam noise when i go see the shell and glass is broken on the floor....i have no idea whatsoever how it happen....my mom said it might be ghosts,my house isnt THAT old.
then later something else slammed not as loud though and it was a starfish that fell from its position
i was freaked out,really i was shaking.Shocked
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/monkey970005
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

Female Number of posts : 8780
Roleplay Name : Kitty Kitz
Awards : Scariest thing happened today o.O Badge

PostSubject: Re: Scariest thing happened today o.O   Scariest thing happened today o.O EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 1:27 am

Did you have the windows open back there?
Wind has knocked over a glass at my house before.

Wanna know something that's creepy? Whenever there is a slight change in water pressure a toilet at my house automatically flushes. So when I'm home alone sleeping in my room I'll here the toilet flushing, with no one around. O.O
Back to top Go down
MoNkEy!!
Farmer
Farmer
MoNkEy!!

PostSubject: Re: Scariest thing happened today o.O   Scariest thing happened today o.O EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 1:32 am

thats freaky,but wind wouldnt be able to knock it down it weighed at least 2 pounds or so,and the window is waaay on the top of my bathroom.no one was around the bathroom either,not my dog either
Back to top Go down
AlisaElric0150
Sprite
Sprite
AlisaElric0150

Female Number of posts : 1848

PostSubject: Re: Scariest thing happened today o.O   Scariest thing happened today o.O EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 2:01 am

It was me!!! I snuck into your bathroom and broke things! You also might not want to use your toothbrush... Just kidding. But did something go in your bathroom? Like your dog? (If you have one)
Back to top Go down
http://nightroweliteacademy.canadian-forum.com/
35bell
35bell

Female Number of posts : 5158
Roleplay Name : Genna Song

Awards : Scariest thing happened today o.O Bellnov

PostSubject: Re: Scariest thing happened today o.O   Scariest thing happened today o.O EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 3:45 am

maybe your dog sis it. or maybe someone died in your house and haunts it O.o
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/35bell
AlisaElric0150
Sprite
Sprite
AlisaElric0150

PostSubject: Re: Scariest thing happened today o.O   Scariest thing happened today o.O EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 3:46 am

35bell wrote:
maybe your dog sis it. or maybe someone died in your house and haunts it O.o
Yes, I died! XD (Just kidding)
Back to top Go down
MoNkEy!!
Farmer
Farmer
MoNkEy!!

PostSubject: Re: Scariest thing happened today o.O   Scariest thing happened today o.O EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 4:06 am

no one was even around the bathroom my mom,sister and me where in the kitchen,its pretty far away from the bathroom and my dog is always....sleeping or following my mom around.
what IF someone really died pale SCARY!! but weve had my house for about 3-4 years and no one else was living in it..
(just homeless people who broke into the house before we moved in it XD)
Back to top Go down
AlisaElric0150
Sprite
Sprite
AlisaElric0150

PostSubject: Re: Scariest thing happened today o.O   Scariest thing happened today o.O EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 4:09 am

MoNkEy!! wrote:
no one was even around the bathroom my mom,sister and me where in the kitchen,its pretty far away from the bathroom and my dog is always....sleeping or following my mom around.
what IF someone really died pale SCARY!! but weve had my house for about 3-4 years and no one else was living in it..
(just homeless people who broke into the house before we moved in it XD)
I already told you, I'm the one that died! XD (Just kidding) Well your dog could have just wondered off for two seconds...
Back to top Go down
clairexcliff
Hero
Hero
clairexcliff

Male Number of posts : 4687
Roleplay Name : Amando
2nd char:Roan

Awards : Scariest thing happened today o.O Cliffnov

PostSubject: Re: Scariest thing happened today o.O   Scariest thing happened today o.O EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 5:38 am

now that's scary even though i do not believe in ghosts..
Back to top Go down
Sanaka*~
Master Farmer
Master Farmer
Sanaka*~

Male Number of posts : 1301
Roleplay Name : Frederik
Awards : Scariest thing happened today o.O Sanakanov

PostSubject: Re: Scariest thing happened today o.O   Scariest thing happened today o.O EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 8:28 am

Hmm that's weird maybe something caused it to fall. It's hard to tell if you don't see how does that place look like. Well for example at my place the windows were closed and the doors closed out of the blue aru. Later after taking a good look around it seemed like something fell and pushed the door xD. it's just that simple and if it's not noticeable it makes it creepy.
I do not believe in ghosts because my brain are telling me that there always is a logical explain to such things aru x.x
Back to top Go down
clairexcliff
Hero
Hero
clairexcliff

Male Number of posts : 4687
Roleplay Name : Amando
2nd char:Roan

Awards : Scariest thing happened today o.O Cliffnov

PostSubject: Re: Scariest thing happened today o.O   Scariest thing happened today o.O EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 8:20 am

i don't want to talk about it any further..

it creeps my nerves out..XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Scariest thing happened today o.O   Scariest thing happened today o.O Empty

Back to top Go down

Scariest thing happened today o.O
Page 1 of 1