Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

If The wind could cry

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

Female Number of posts : 6693
Roleplay Name : Kazumi Martin

Awards : If The wind could cry Afsangelaward-4

If The wind could cry Empty
PostSubject: If The wind could cry   If The wind could cry EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 2:13 am

"Koji-san, it's your turn to clean up after class." Shoma-sensai said. "alright sensai." i responded with a formal tone. "And Koji-san, there's a new student today. i've assigned the him to clean with you. Since you're the top student of your grade, i was wondering if you could show him to ropes, too." I let out a sigh. "Yes sensai." i said in the same formal tone. I gave a bow then went back to me seat. "Now class." Shoma-sensai started. "I'd like to start off the day by introducing a new student." "He transferred all the way from America and doens't know much Japanese. Please treat him kindly." 'yes Shoma-sensai." the class said in unison. We all heard a creak, and we turned out heads to the door. Just as sensai had said, an American-boy walked in. He was tall and kind of lanky. With long brown hair and cheerful green eyes. He held up one arm and smiled the goofiest grin i had ever seen. Some of the girl giggled. Some of the boys rolled their eyes. "This is Miles Anderson everyone." "Anderson-san, why don't you take a seat?" Sensai offered gesturing towards the desks. Without a single word, Anderson-san walked back towards and empty seat, just diagonal from mine. He smiled that goofy grin at me as he walked by. "So, this is the new guy." i thought to myself. "must be an idiot."

"So, you're Koji, right?" Anderson-san asked me after school. The bell had just rang and everyone was leaving. "what, no title?" i asked cocking an eyebrow. "sorry, sorry." he said putting his hands up in defense. "still not used to Japanese culture." "no need to get testy with me." "it's not very cute y'know." A small chuckled escaped his lips as he said that. "Well, sorry for not being cute." i snapped back. He frowned at me. "Let's just hurry up and clean the classroom and then I'll show you around the school." He nodded, this time, without a word.

The cleaning was silent. He'd occasionally ask a question about where something went, but that was about it. "He was awful talkative a few minutes ago. what happened there?" i wondered. "there! all done!" he said proudly. I walked over to where he was standing and took a look at the classroom. "Hm, not bad."i said, sort of pleased. "ohh a complement? for moi?" he asked batting his eyelashes. To my surprise, i uttered a giggle. "Wow, she laughs, too." he said more sarcastically. "I guess you're not as up-tight as you look and act." "tch, don't be stupid." i snapped. "i was merely laughing at how pathetic you were." "ya, sure." he said rolling his eyes. "anyway, how about that tour, Koji." "Kijo-san" i corrected him. "and sure, let's just get it over with.

That was the first time I had met Miles Anderson. He was tall, his hair was messy and his smile was wild. He always wore his school uniform wrong, too. He seemed like your classic Oaf. Me, Koji Sakura. The straight-A uptight student with long black hair that was always in a braid. I always studied, always followed with rules, and never took any nonsense from anyone. A goof and a brainy-ack. How could that ever work out, anyway? That's what i originally thought. But for once, my logic was proved wrong.

"Morning Koji." Adnerson-san said in the morning. "you look ravishing this fine summer morning." "what do you want?" i demanded. "just came over to say hi." he said cheerfully. "why? does the princess not want to be touched?" he stuck out his tongue playfully. "go away scum." i said trying to control my anger. "aww don't tell me you've never had your first kiss before!" Anderson-san said nudging me teasingly. I didn't respond. I didn't make eye-contact. I just continued to unpack some of my books. Anderson-san let out a gasp. "you're 17 and you've never had your first kiss before?" he said in mock shock. "no, i find that kind of thing trivial and pointless." "aww common, love's not pointless." he said. He suddenly brought his face close to mine and smiled mischievously. "Or perhaps, you were just to afraid?" 'please get away from me." i mumbled. "aww your face is red." he teased. before i could say anything else, he pressed his lips to mine. Some people in the class gasped. Others were mumbling or snickering. After a few seconds, he pulled away. "There, I've stolen it. your first kiss." he said with a wink. I felt my face grow hotter. People in the class were staring. Anderson-san frowned. "Hey, are you ok?" he asked. He brushed a finger across my face and pulled back. His finger glistened with wetness. It was then i realized i was crying. I ran out of the room as fast as i could, to embarrassed to do anything else. I ran to the door leading to the roof of the school and ran up the stairs. There i hugged my knees, and cried my eyes out. Something i hadn't done in a long time.

"There you are." i heard a voice say. "what do you want?" i said trying to sound angry. But my voice was sore and groggy from crying so much. He squatted down and examined my face. "you know, you've been missing all day." 'the teachers were worried." "just go away!" i said burying my face into my knee caps. "i-i'm sorry." he said softly. "If i'd known i'd upset you this much, i wouldn't have done it." I sniffled and looked up at him. "do you want to talk about it?" he asked. "it might make you feel better." i examined his face to see if he had any more tricks. Then i said "you'll just laugh and think i'm a total dork." i said. He shook his head. "no i won't." "you have my word as a man." he brushed some lose hair from my face. It hurt to swallow, but i did it anyway. And i started my story.

"i wasn't always like this." i said. "all up-tight and aloof." "i used to be more sociable." "i had alot of friends and i actually had fun in school." 'Well,one of my friend i was really fond of." "he was everything i could ever want." "so one day, i confessed my feelings,and he accepted them." "I was so happy!" But as we dated, one of my best friends started to act weird." "She become more nasty and hostile toward me, ignoring me more." "that's when i found out she also liked him." "i felt so bad, but i loved him so much." "i wanted to save out friendship,so i talked to her about it." "she said she'd only be my friend if i'd break up with him." "well, i loved him more than words could say, so i told her no." "after that, she stopped talking to me, and about a month later, my friend broke up with me out of the blue." 'i was so upset." He said i wasn't a trustworthy person." "that i was just filth." 'he looked so hurt." "it was later that day i found him with my ex-best friend. They were holding hands and kissed! i was devastated! i learned from another one of my friends that my ex-best friend had convinced my boyfriend i didn't love him and that i was cheating!" "So that's he'd breakup with me and she could take him." "to make matters worse, she was cheating on him!" "i didn't want to watch him get hurt, but he wouldn't speak or look at me." 'i was helpless." "and in the end, he ended up getting hurt again." "about a week later, he commuted suicide." "after that, i isolated myself from everyone. never talked or anything. only focused on school." he stared at me for a moment. After analyzing my face again, he spoke. "you're a beautiful girl on the inside and out." Anderson-san the embraced me. "i promise, i'll never hurt you.'' "i'll be your new best friend." "you have my word as a man."

(to be continued when i can finish it)
Back to top Go down
clairexcliff
Hero
Hero
clairexcliff

Male Number of posts : 4687
Roleplay Name : Amando
2nd char:Roan

Awards : If The wind could cry Cliffnov

If The wind could cry Empty
PostSubject: Re: If The wind could cry   If The wind could cry EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 2:49 am

this is purey good..from start to end surely!!
Back to top Go down

If The wind could cry
Page 1 of 1