Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Coming home...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
artygamer
Farmer
Farmer
artygamer

Female Number of posts : 585
Roleplay Name : Soph
2nd rp name:Leon

Coming home... Empty
PostSubject: Coming home...   Coming home... EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 1:25 pm

Soph was sitting in the boat, drawing as normal. Her brown hair was falling across her face, her trademark black dress blowing in the breeze. As her pencil scimmed across the page, Soph thought about the break, the time away. Would the Valley be the same? Or would it have changed as Soph had?
During the break, Soph had let go of all the wild feelings, the stupid moods that had taken her away from the smilely child she had once been. That child was back now, except she was no longer a child, she was almost a woman. Soph giggled to herself. Takura, who was rowing the boat, turned to her.
"We're here, Soph." Soph looked up at the mention of her name. The boat stopped on the shore of Forget-me-not Valley.
"Thanks, Tak," Soph breathed, stepping onto the golden sand, dragging her case. "I'm home!" Soph yelled happily, whirling around in circles, dropping her pencil and paper and leaving her stuff wedged in the sand. "I'm home!!!"
Back to top Go down
Crunchy Roll
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
Crunchy Roll

Female Number of posts : 143
Roleplay Name : Ayaka Woulfe

Coming home... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coming home...   Coming home... EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 11:34 pm

Ayaka looked up from her place on the sand, watching the yelling girl with an odd look. 'Home...?' She must have lived here previously. Hmm. She stood up in one fluent motion, cracking her back.

She walked a few feet forward, watching the girl spin around. "Excited?" Ayaka questioned with a smile, cracking her back again and raising back to her full height instead of her usually slightly hunched position, going from 5"6 to 5"11 very quickly.
Back to top Go down
artygamer
Farmer
Farmer
artygamer

Coming home... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coming home...   Coming home... EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 9:30 am

Soph turned to see another girl-another tall girl-on the beach. "Excited?" She had spoken, smiling. Soph grinned back. "Something like that." Soph stopped, looking at the girl. If her old, angry self was here, she would've yelled at her, possibly. But that girl no longer exsisted. "You must think I'm pretty strange to be spinning around, yelling my head off. No doubt other people will too, but I don't mind anymore," Soph told the girl. "Ha, ha, we don't even know each other, and yet...I am proving something to myself. I'm Soph." She smiled brighter, her blue eyes sparkling. "It's always good to meet someone new."
Back to top Go down
Crunchy Roll
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
Crunchy Roll

Coming home... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coming home...   Coming home... EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 12:29 pm

Ayaka couldn't help smiling back. "Well, everybody does it sometimes, right?" she joked, re-adjusting her toque. "I'm Ayaka. Ayaka Woulfe. Future Construction Worker" she replied with a grin, giving her muscles a flex.

"Someone new is always exciting...How true. It adds a new beat to the same old song..." Ayaka mused, almost to herself, as she looked around the shores she had never left. How long untill she moved...? She shook her head. She'd deal with that later.
Back to top Go down
artygamer
Farmer
Farmer
artygamer

Coming home... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coming home...   Coming home... EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 5:04 pm

"That's a really nice way of putting it, Ayaka." Soph's smiled faded a little bit. "Although..." Soph turned her head away a little bit. When she had been away, she had visited her aunt and uncle. Soph hoped to see her eldest cousin, Leon- [when I have enough posts, he'll be my second character!]-there. However, she'd been informed that after an arguement, he'd left home...and he was headed for the Valley. Another person living in the house.
"A new beat to the same old song," Soph echoed. "It'll sure be like that when he arrives..."
Back to top Go down
Crunchy Roll
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
Crunchy Roll

Coming home... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coming home...   Coming home... EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 5:35 pm

Ayaka frowned. What was she talking about? "He?" she pryed, knowing it was somewhat rude, but she was curious to know. Almost immeaditly after, she realized how rude it might sound, and bowed a few times.

"Sorry, sorry, that was rude of me, so very rude..." Ayaka said with each bow, becoming flusstered like always when she became rude or cruel. "But if you don't find it so..." she mused, still quite curious.
Back to top Go down
artygamer
Farmer
Farmer
artygamer

Coming home... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coming home...   Coming home... EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 6:01 pm

"Yes, he...I must sound odd." Soph folded her skinny arms, creasing her red jumper. "You are not rude. I know you are curious...he happens to be my cousin, Leon. He will be here soon, I think. I don't know what to make of it all, really...he can be...over-protective. That might explain why I didn't have many friends that are boys,"Soph huffed, her eyes narrowing. "Shall I continue? I might get slightly annoyed by Leon...and he isn't even here!" Soph cast her mind back to remembering Leon...brown hair, green eyes, arguementative...Soph laughed, glancing again at Ayaka. She didn't seem weirded out. Soph chased her frown away, grinning again.
Back to top Go down
Crunchy Roll
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
Crunchy Roll

Coming home... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coming home...   Coming home... EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 6:24 pm

Ayaka laughed, nodding. "I know what it's like. My brother James (Same as You, Second char soon! XD) is really overprotective of me....in some ways... He's too spineless to control who I'm friends with, though..." she commented, letting out a triumphent laugh.

"Though he really needs to get out more....His purple hair really contrasts with his pasty skin..." Ayaka said, shaking her head. "He looks ridiculous sometimes. He's....like a girl..." she mused, laughing.
Back to top Go down
artygamer
Farmer
Farmer
artygamer

Coming home... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coming home...   Coming home... EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 9:14 am

Soph laughed. "I know, my cousin is like that too! If any guy comes on to the scene, Leon'll be in there-whether they're my crush or even if they're just my friend! I'm sooo gonna try and get him a girl-friend-maybe then he'll be not so uptight!"
Soph smiled at this new girl. "Thank-you Ayaka-even though I don't really know you much, it's fun talking to you."
Back to top Go down
Crunchy Roll
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
Crunchy Roll

Coming home... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coming home...   Coming home... EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 2:53 am

Ayaka smiled, chuckling. "Well, brother or cousin, they're all the same in some ways, eh?" she stated, nodding. "Yes, it has been a pleasure talking to you...Maybe we'll see eachother around more often, living in the same \valley and all" she pointed out, smiling. Well...atleast she was living here for now.
Back to top Go down
artygamer
Farmer
Farmer
artygamer

Coming home... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coming home...   Coming home... EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 5:48 pm

Soph nodded in agreement-she liked this girl. However, she might have to cut their meeting now-she had to go home and tell her parents about the news of Leon. Soph sighed heavily, grabbing her pad, pencil and suitcase. She dragged it back to Ayaka. "Like I said, it's fun talking to you, but I'd better get back. My parents must hear the news of Leon and my journey. Besides," Soph gave a small twisted smile." Sometimes it's good to reflect after talking to someone...I know I do." Soph stopped. "Thank you. You welcomed me home, even though I was acting mad! I hope we can become better friends, Ayaka. We'll meet again...sooner than you think." Soph raised her arm with the pad in, in a farewell gesture, and turned, walking towards home, a secret smile on her face.
Back to top Go down
Crunchy Roll
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
Crunchy Roll

Coming home... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coming home...   Coming home... EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 6:27 pm

"Farwell, Then. Have a good day" Ayaka replied, grinning widely. After Soph left, Ayaka returned to the one thing Soph had not noticed- The sandcastle/Igloo Ayaka had been hiding out in. Getting on her hands and knees, she returned into her cozy sand home, where some tasty fresh-cooked fish would be waiting. Who said you couldn't cook in a sand Igloo?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Coming home... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coming home...   Coming home... Empty

Back to top Go down

Coming home...
Page 1 of 1