Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Loss of time = less activity

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sanaka*~
Master Farmer
Master Farmer
Sanaka*~

Male Number of posts : 1301
Roleplay Name : Frederik
Awards : Loss of time = less activity Sanakanov

Loss of time = less activity Empty
PostSubject: Loss of time = less activity   Loss of time = less activity EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 1:11 pm

So yeh school has started today (OH DEAR SHERLOCK HOLMES LOOK AT THAT CRAZED SCHEDULE Q___Q) Since this is my last year at this school i have to do my best... Yay? *dies* .... It seems like they made such crazed schedules on purpose;;;. Well anyway wish me awesome brain-washing learning much? :/ (though i have no idea how will I study when there are so many basketball matches going on)

When will i draw? ;__________;
Back to top Go down
35bell
35bell

Female Number of posts : 5158
Roleplay Name : Genna Song

Awards : Loss of time = less activity Bellnov

PostSubject: Re: Loss of time = less activity   Loss of time = less activity EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 10:41 pm

Sana! D8 You can't leave! D8 *hangs on your legs* Can I come with you 8D? Pleeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaassssssseeeee? *puppy dog eyes*
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/35bell
clairexcliff
Hero
Hero
clairexcliff

Male Number of posts : 4687
Roleplay Name : Amando
2nd char:Roan

Awards : Loss of time = less activity Cliffnov

PostSubject: Re: Loss of time = less activity   Loss of time = less activity EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 9:37 am

how sad..we lose some of our artist with such talent..be back soon!your art is just precious!
Back to top Go down
Sanaka*~
Master Farmer
Master Farmer
Sanaka*~

Male Number of posts : 1301
Roleplay Name : Frederik
Awards : Loss of time = less activity Sanakanov

PostSubject: Re: Loss of time = less activity   Loss of time = less activity EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 10:39 am

Gargh I'm going to try to stay here as long as possible aru :'] just that i have to go to school doesn't mean it'll kill me off D< xD
Back to top Go down
clairexcliff
Hero
Hero
clairexcliff

Male Number of posts : 4687
Roleplay Name : Amando
2nd char:Roan

Awards : Loss of time = less activity Cliffnov

PostSubject: Re: Loss of time = less activity   Loss of time = less activity EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 11:43 am

Sanaka*~ wrote:
Gargh I'm going to try to stay here as long as possible aru :'] just that i have to go to school doesn't mean it'll kill me off D< xD

YAH..like me..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Loss of time = less activity   Loss of time = less activity Empty

Back to top Go down

Loss of time = less activity
Page 1 of 1