Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Neverland

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ballad Of The Fool
Admin
Admin
Ballad Of The Fool

Female Number of posts : 1691
Roleplay Name : Savannah Stark
Awards : Neverland Balladdecmotm

Neverland Empty
PostSubject: Neverland   Neverland EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 5:07 am

Why couldn’t she stay young and live with him forever?

Did she really have to go back and grow up?

It’s been a few years since he last visited her on her nursery windowsill. Last time she could remember him trying to peek his head in while she was telling the little neighborhood children stories about his adventures. It’s been a while since she last saw him and now… She was growing older. As she was maturing, indeed, she never did forget the little stories. After all, they were stories, weren’t they? But there was one night she could have almost sworn to have seen a familiar head of hair trying to peek into an empty nursery… It’s been empty for a while now, but not for long. But something floated in the back of her mind… For she was only too curious as to why when she first met her husband, why he felt so familiar to her.

'It’s not fair! I used to visit her so much and for her to do this to me now. It’s… It’s… Heart-breaking. How could she fall in love with him? She was my Wendy and now, she’s in the arms of another. How could she fall in love with a person like that?! He tried to kill her! And now, he’s seducing her into his web of lies! That blasted pirate with his stupid hook! Wendy… How could you?'

Quietly, she hobbled over to her rocking chair, as expecting mothers would do, sat down and let her mind wander. She wondered if things were quiet in Neverland, if the pirates were fighting, if the lost boys were playing, and if the mermaids were singing. Her eyes fell upon that second star to the right and sighed ever so softly. She wished she could tell Peter, once more, that he would always remain in her heart.

A/N: Just a quick little thing I wrote up because I'm bored. But I love Peter Pan mucho. :3 But my heart will always belong to Captain James Hook (And the Russian, Ivan Braginsky, of course.)
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1145250/
clairexcliff
Hero
Hero
clairexcliff

Male Number of posts : 4687
Roleplay Name : Amando
2nd char:Roan

Awards : Neverland Cliffnov

Neverland Empty
PostSubject: Re: Neverland   Neverland EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 9:23 am