Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I'm Yours (KaixClaire)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
stephxluke
Farmer
Farmer
stephxluke

Female Number of posts : 804
Roleplay Name : Alex Addison Camp
Awards : I'm Yours (KaixClaire) Stephxlukenov

I'm Yours (KaixClaire) Empty
PostSubject: I'm Yours (KaixClaire)   I'm Yours (KaixClaire) EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 8:42 pm

I decided to write this fanficiton after listening to the song, I'm Yours by Jason Mraz. It reminded me of Kai for some reason! Of course, I look like Jill but Claire and Kai make a better couple so this is about them! It's my second fanfiction so please don't be to harsh! Oh, comment and enjoy! Very Happy

Chapter 1
Snack Shack Boy

Claire flipped her blonde hair over her shoulder and fastened the latch on the back of her green, carrot patterend bikini top. Going to the beach wasn't normal for her because she had a phobia of water- although it only occured during the night when she couldn't see the water underneath her.

She sighed and walked out the front door, her flip-flops clapping on the dirt ground, muffled slighty by the earthy dirt kicked up under her feet. She rounded the corner and sprinted to the beach.

She kicked off her shoes and pulled the black band around her wrist. She took it in one hand and pulled her long blonde hair into a pony-tail high up on her head. She then walked slowly to the water and put one foot gingerly in it to test it's temperature. She then heard a quiet chuckle from behind her.

Claire spun around to see who it was. There, in front of her, was a tall tan boy who's hair was tied up in a purple bandana. His shirt was half open, revealing his perfectly formed abs. He was wearing swim trunks and flip-flops and his eyes were a dark chocolate brown. He smiled at her.

"Who are you?" Claire demanded. She was a bit flustered from this new attractive boy and also very embarresed from her timid attempt to swim in the cool water.

"I'm Kai!" he said cheerily. "I own that snack shop over there," he pointed to a poorly put together shack. It looked like a lemonade stand that a five year old had quickley pieced together.

"It's, err, nice," Claire said, trying to compliment him.

He shook his head. "Whatever. I know it sucks, but I don't have enough money to expand it yet. Maybe you could buy something from me sometime?"

"What do you have?" Claire inquired.

Kai scratched his head, trying to remember. "Uh, pretty much everything."

"Crem brulee?" Claire asked, her voice taking on a joking tone.

"That's not a 'snack' food is it?" Kai said playfully and Claire laughed. "We have 'snack' foods- like, boiled corn and pizza. Stuff like that."

Claire nodded and looked down at the waves which were lapping over their feet. Kai's gaze followed hers. "Hey, do you wanna go swimming?"

"That's why I came down here but-" Claire trailed off.

Kai threw off his shirt and dove into the water. He spit out the salty ocean water when he emerged and Claire decided to follow him. They swam together for awhile, diving in and out of the water.

"You're a pretty good swimmer," Kai complimented.

Claire threw her head back and laughed. "Yeah right! I'm not as good as you..."

Kai splashed her. "Yeah, but you're still really good! Just take the compliment."

Claire splashed back. "Fine, I will- but you've gotta accept mine too."

"What compliment?" Kai asked. Claire shook her head- he wasn't the brightest, she assumed. He still looked confused so she decided to answer.

"Your shack isn't junky."

Kai laughed. He wasn't expecting that answer. They sat in silence for a moment or two until Claire spoke again. "So, how long have you been on the island? I've been here for years but I've never seen you around before."

"I only come during summer," Kai explained. "The other seaons, I'm busy planning for next year up in Mineral Town. I really like it here though... To bad it's not summer all year!"

"You like summer huh?"

Kai nodded. "Yup, it's my favorite seaon. I think everyone should like it and then maybe the Harvest Goddess would make it the only season!"

"Maybe," Claire shrugged. Personally, she liked spring better than any other seaon but she agreed to be friendly with him.

"You run a ranch right?"

"What was your first guess?"

"The carrot top bikini," he answered earnestly and Claire saw a small blush appear on his tan cheeks. "B-but, I've heard stories about you from the townsfolk."

"Sometimes I wish they wouldn't talk about me like that... They think I'm some sort of savior girl, I'm not. I'm just me- Claire, the innocent farmer girl."

"You're humble too," Kai added.

He got embarresed again and dove under water. Claire followed and opened her big blue eyes under the water. His were open too and she smiled at him. He smiled back and bubbles floated from his mouth. Claire laughed and bubbles came from hers too. He closed his eyes and took her hand in his.

She looked down at their hands and then looked back at his closed eyes. She placed one hand on his bare chest and she felt her face get hot. They pulled away from each other and emerged from the water- each with a blush placed on their cheeks.

"Umm, I've got to go farm again..." Claire said and swam towards the shore.

Kai followed. "Of course, nice to meet you Claire!"

She ran up to grab her flip-flops and yelled back, "I promise!"

"You promise what?" Kai yelled back.

"To come back and buy something from your shop. I had fun!" And with that, she disapeared from his sight.

Kai sunk to the bottom of the water and sighed, letting bubbles float to the surface of the water. He liked this Claire girl- what was he going to do when summer was over?

Hope you liked it! I love this couple- just because Kai is adorable and him leaving at the end of every summer makes for a good fanfic! Tell me if you liked it and I've got to go to the doctor to get a cast for my broken finger! And yes, I'm only using the first finger on my right hand to type this. I'm such a bad girl- haha!
Back to top Go down
artygamer
Farmer
Farmer
artygamer

Female Number of posts : 585
Roleplay Name : Soph
2nd rp name:Leon

PostSubject: Re: I'm Yours (KaixClaire)   I'm Yours (KaixClaire) EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 5:25 pm

I loved it. I envy people that can write fan-fics. Nice job! And I totally agree-they make a cute couple! Hope you get better soon!
Back to top Go down
clairexcliff
Hero
Hero
clairexcliff

Male Number of posts : 4687
Roleplay Name : Amando
2nd char:Roan

Awards : I'm Yours (KaixClaire) Cliffnov

PostSubject: Re: I'm Yours (KaixClaire)   I'm Yours (KaixClaire) EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 6:01 am

i know this..it is actually a song..i like this!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm Yours (KaixClaire)   I'm Yours (KaixClaire) Empty

Back to top Go down

I'm Yours (KaixClaire)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Harvest Dreams :: HM Creativity :: Written Creativity-
Jump to: