Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Finding those sprites!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
InuSoul
InuSoul

Number of posts : 3

Finding those sprites! Empty
PostSubject: Finding those sprites!   Finding those sprites! EmptyFri Dec 12, 2008 2:49 pm

Okay, so i've found the given sprites. You know the ones that are in the well, or the fire place. But, getting 60 of these sprites when i have like 30 sounds impossible. I found a place that tells you all the ways you can get the sprites. But, selling 1,000 of something would take me forever! I'm about to be on my 3 year and i'm happy that i've got skye to purple heart, also that i have a kitchen. I also know working on skye is kind of pointless if i don't have the sprites to marry him. So i'm running all over the game trying to find them! Does anyone have any advice on what they did?
Back to top Go down
foxtail616
Master Farmer
Master Farmer
foxtail616

Female Number of posts : 1445
Roleplay Name : Fox
Awards : Finding those sprites! Foxtail-1

PostSubject: Re: Finding those sprites!   Finding those sprites! EmptySun Dec 14, 2008 6:08 pm

well, the first thing i did was get two house extensions, and then the kitchen and big bed and stuff. then i got the person to at least a yellow heart that i wanted to marry. Then i went to a website that has all of the sprites listed. first get all of the easy ones. Most people just wake up, do their farm work then go to bed. this is how they are waisting their days and not finding sprites. I brushed my animals and did all that stuff everyday and eventually I got about nine or ten sprites.then i went to the mines, found about 4 cursed tools and asked them to take out the curse. I would just say to just move along and eventually you should have 60 sprites. ahh i wrote too much. well i hoped this helped at least a little bit
Back to top Go down
InuSoul
InuSoul

PostSubject: Re: Finding those sprites!   Finding those sprites! EmptySun Dec 14, 2008 10:49 pm

No, trust me. It did, thanks for the advice. I know for the first couple of days i was just wondering around the game doing random things. I've learned you make a lot of money and get pretty far with going into the mines. i have now moved my person up to a green heart event. I had a farm going but! A storm came and tore down my barn. Advice for the need to know. if you don't know like i didn't, don't make your barns with lumber. On the other hand your chicken coop which is build with the same thing! Will take the storm like a champ scratch . This is some thing of the game i won't understand. So now i have to start again.
Back to top Go down
foxtail616
Master Farmer
Master Farmer
foxtail616

PostSubject: Re: Finding those sprites!   Finding those sprites! EmptyMon Dec 15, 2008 3:54 am

Level one (fodder): this will fall down when there is a storm. it will even fall down even when it is sunny
Level two (lumber): well, at least this doesn't fall down even when it is sunny. when a storm comes you have about 97% chance that this will fall.
Level three (stone): this has a slight chance of falling when a storm comes. about a 10% chance
Level four: (golden lumber): now this is what i am talking about! this will never fall down.

I hope that helped. I have used all of these lumbers and noticed this.
I would say to get at least a stone coop or shed, it will last for quite awhile.

When i used to only have lumber for my shed, i would watch the news for the weather the next day everyday. if it was a storm, I would just sell the chickens since the coop was going to fall down.

Now i use golden lumber because i have about 97 million dollars in the game, and i can get a golden lumber shed for about 100,000 dollars depending.
Hope this helped
Back to top Go down
InuSoul
InuSoul

PostSubject: Re: Finding those sprites!   Finding those sprites! EmptyTue Dec 16, 2008 5:24 pm

OMG, i'm jealous. I think in the since of the game i'm still poor. I would like to get enough money to upgrade my house a third time and buy better coops and animal sheds. How did you make that much? Just doing the normal everyday stuff with your animals or was it more the mines...Cause i know the mines really give me most of my money right now..(since my animals are gone and i have to make like tons of money)
Back to top Go down
foxtail616
Master Farmer
Master Farmer
foxtail616

PostSubject: Re: Finding those sprites!   Finding those sprites! EmptyWed Dec 17, 2008 4:29 am

Yeah, if you go in the mine be sure to bring lots of food with you so you can stay alive~
I got some of my momey from there
I would also milk my cows and do all that stuff everyday to get money and to have a chance of getting a sprite. I would also suggest selling wild grass, they are worth 150g each. Even if you sell rocks and weeds, they are worth 1g each.
Keep doing this everyday and you'll end up having a lot of money if you save
Back to top Go down
wizkid24ftw
wizkid24ftw

Number of posts : 1

PostSubject: few tips 4 ya   Finding those sprites! EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 2:13 am

getting the sprites type in ushi no tane in google then go to the second 1. the have all the sprites ok.
next about money u must hav a fishing sprite to do this.its the 1 bill glitch. make the sprite work anytime in winter n it must b their first day(duno if tat might help)the net day u will get 1 bill.
save ur money cause u will need it 4 sumer 2 buy a island.
then buy fodder then ship it. then just eep doin until du want to do it ad do it te normal way.
Back to top Go down
mice
mice

Female Number of posts : 7

PostSubject: But!   Finding those sprites! EmptyMon Jan 26, 2009 12:10 pm

Hey, you don't need to sell the chickens if it's going to be a storm just because the shed MIGHT fall down? Very Happy

You just save every night before farm-you go to bed, and if the shed fell in during the night... just reload until it didn't.

I always keep two save files for the same farm, one that I save to daily, and one that I save to every other or third day Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Finding those sprites!   Finding those sprites! Empty

Back to top Go down

Finding those sprites!
Page 1 of 1