Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fidelity

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Eternal Silence
Admin
Admin
Eternal Silence

Female Number of posts : 6205
Roleplay Name : Arden Auiban
Awards : Fidelity Esaward

Fidelity Empty
PostSubject: Fidelity   Fidelity EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 3:33 pm

I never loved nobody fully
Always one foot on the ground
And by protecting my heart truly
I got lost in the sounds

In an unusually somber mood, Chase sat down on a bench near his house. His always-faithful guitar was resting in its case, and his hand hesitated over the clasp. His fingers twitched, ready to open the case and pull his guitar out. But instead, he sighed and leaned against the back of the bench. He pinched the bridge of his nose with his fingers, feeling a headache throb against the back of his skull.

He didn't know exactly why his mood was so sour. Maybe it had to do with the letter he had recieved from his little sister earlier in the day. Or maybe it was because he was tired of waiting around, waiting for what he didn't even know. But something had to give, or he was going to explode.

I hear in my mind
All these voices
I hear in my mind all these words
I hear in my mind all this music

And it breaks my heart
Back to top Go down
http://undertheorangetree.deviantart.com/
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

Female Number of posts : 8780
Roleplay Name : Kitty Kitz
Awards : Fidelity Badge

Fidelity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fidelity   Fidelity EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 5:01 pm

Dylan was in search for the spot her house was going to be built on, but for her luck she was hopelessly lost. She spun a map around trying to determine which way she was facing. She was told it would only take her an hour to get to the place, but she had been searching for about three hours now. "Maybe my father was right," she said quietly. "Even though I'm nineteen, maybe I'm too young to live on my own still."

While she was moping about how foolish she had been to come here, she noticed someone with shaggy black hair. She only knew one person with it so far, her boss Mr. Hawthorne. She scolded herself, remembering that he likes to go by Chase instead of Mr. Hawthorne. She put on a smile and yelled, "Hi, Mr. Hawth- I mean Chase!"

Last edited by 12kittycat1214 on Tue Nov 17, 2009 3:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
artygamer
Farmer
Farmer
artygamer

Female Number of posts : 585
Roleplay Name : Soph
2nd rp name:Leon

Fidelity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fidelity   Fidelity EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 6:28 pm

Soph was coming out of Mineral Town church, heading towards the Valley's beach, ever so slightly angry with her cousin whom she would be waiting for. She stamped her foot a little bit and scowled at Leon-who wasn't even in the Valley yet, obivously. As she was walking, Soph noticed someone sitting on a bench, and a girl also standing around like Soph was. She sort of recognised the boy, and the girl looked kinda lost. Her heart went out to both people, so she walked over to see what was up. As Soph reached them, Soph remembered the boy's name-Chase. "Um," Soph said awkwardly. "What's up?"
Back to top Go down
Eternal Silence
Admin
Admin
Eternal Silence

Female Number of posts : 6205
Roleplay Name : Arden Auiban
Awards : Fidelity Esaward

Fidelity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fidelity   Fidelity EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 3:41 pm

Chase looked up when he heard two voices. "Dylan. Soph," he said, surprised. "Hi." He held his guitar case vertically, so that the neck of the guitar was pointing towards the sky. "What are you guys doing here?" Any traces of his bad mood had disappeared. He didn't want to make a scene. And anyways, there was nothing to feel bad about. He smiled half-heartedly at them.
Back to top Go down
http://undertheorangetree.deviantart.com/
artygamer
Farmer
Farmer
artygamer

Fidelity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fidelity   Fidelity EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 6:20 pm

Soph smiled at the other girl. "Dylan," she repeated."I'll remember that." Soph stood still for a second, considering. "Me? I was...looking at the church. Thinking about...stuff...and also..." Soph stopped again. Biting her lip, she continued-but slowly and sadly. "Also...exploring...I wanted to be out...while I still can. Leon!" Soph exclaimed suddenly, stamping her foot again. "He's my cousin...and he's coming soon. I wanted to be out while I still could. When he comes, protection does also. I'll barely be allowed to breathe!" Soph tried to calm down...it sort of worked.
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

Female Number of posts : 8780
Roleplay Name : Kitty Kitz
Awards : Fidelity Badge

Fidelity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fidelity   Fidelity EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 1:49 am

Chase look calm and casual, as he normaly did to Dylan and the girl, Soph, looked panicked and worried. Soph was worried about someone named Leon coming, Dylan had trouble understanding because she didn't tolerate the cold winter weather that much. "Umm..." Dylan said shyly while fidgeting around with her finger tips. Her face turned bright red, because she was emmbarresed to admit she was lost, especially in front of her boss of all people. "I've been searching for the place my house is going to be built. I'm kind of lost though."
Back to top Go down
artygamer
Farmer
Farmer
artygamer

Fidelity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fidelity   Fidelity EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 6:20 pm

Soph looked at Dylan. Her mood with Leon faded away. "He cannot control my life," Soph said cheerfully, giving a small smile. "You have your own house being built? I wish I could help you find it, but Mineral Town is still new to me-I'd only get you more lost...I'm sorry, that's pretty useless of me." Soph laughed a little bit, then smiled again, still the small smile. "You've gone a bit...oh no, I think I can sort of see..." Soph decided to day-dream for a little bit, but kept part of her mind on the earth, where it was really at better use.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Fidelity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fidelity   Fidelity Empty

Back to top Go down

Fidelity
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Harvest Dreams :: Harvest Worlds :: Harvest Moon Towns :: Mineral Town-
Jump to: