Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[Requests] Theme songs!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
AlisaElric0150
Sprite
Sprite
AlisaElric0150

Female Number of posts : 1848

[Requests] Theme songs! Empty
PostSubject: [Requests] Theme songs!   [Requests] Theme songs! EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 3:48 am

Please do not take credit in these! I took the time to make these theme songs myself. If shown to anyone, please say I made them(AlisaElric0150/Soffie101) If I do find out this has happened, I will not be happy. Also I won't be doing these anymore. Remember, I made these!

I have placed these in art because music is a type of art.

Okay I'm going far out with this!
Okay so here is my 'Theme Song Studio' you can call it. You may request a theme song here and I'll post the lyrics up here! So I've taken the time to write these. Well just request a name and I'll get to it! Please not I made these and put as much detail as I could... So if anyone has a specific request for something else other that Harvest Dreams, please pm me so I know and if you tell anyone(As said at the top) please remember that I made these and do not take credit in them!!! Also, if you want your theme song private, pm me as well and I won't post them. I'll pm them to you.

Theme songs made:
Back to top Go down
http://nightroweliteacademy.canadian-forum.com/

[Requests] Theme songs!
Page 1 of 1