Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

All of my writting

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
AlisaElric0150
Sprite
Sprite
AlisaElric0150

Female Number of posts : 1848

All of my writting Empty
PostSubject: All of my writting   All of my writting EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 4:08 am

Okay so I've done a lot of stories right? Most of them, like Harvest Moon High, I won't be able to continue! I put them on Windows Word Office(Or something like that) and just did a thing with no password or anything. Now its disabling me from seeing my stuff! Yes, I can look at my previous work and stuff but usualy I post a chapter and make five more. So while I wait to post it, I look at all comments and stuff. I can rewrite them but it is very sad that all those ideas and stuff are gone!!! My Harvest Moon Love Stories, I will be able to continue but not for about... Five months!!!! So I'm sorry to say but I don't think I'll be continuing some of the stories I've done... Sad
Back to top Go down
http://nightroweliteacademy.canadian-forum.com/
stephxluke
Farmer
Farmer
stephxluke

Female Number of posts : 804
Roleplay Name : Alex Addison Camp
Awards : All of my writting Stephxlukenov

All of my writting Empty
PostSubject: Re: All of my writting   All of my writting EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 4:21 am

Oh no!!!!! I LOOVED Harvest Moon High! Thats terrible! I'd die if my stories got erased- a lot of them are over 20,000 words... You have my prayer!
Back to top Go down
AlisaElric0150
Sprite
Sprite
AlisaElric0150

All of my writting Empty
PostSubject: Re: All of my writting   All of my writting EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 4:24 am

stephxluke wrote:
Oh no!!!!! I LOOVED Harvest Moon High! Thats terrible! I'd die if my stories got erased- a lot of them are over 20,000 words... You have my prayer!
I might try to remember what the previous chapters were but that will be hard, seeing as I need to work on other things and school... Even so... Sad
Back to top Go down
clairexcliff
Hero
Hero
clairexcliff

Male Number of posts : 4687
Roleplay Name : Amando
2nd char:Roan

Awards : All of my writting Cliffnov

All of my writting Empty
PostSubject: Re: All of my writting   All of my writting EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 6:22 am

i liked HM high too..
Back to top Go down
AlisaElric0150
Sprite
Sprite
AlisaElric0150

All of my writting Empty
PostSubject: Re: All of my writting   All of my writting EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 6:22 am

I'm sorry... Sad
Back to top Go down
clairexcliff
Hero
Hero
clairexcliff

All of my writting Empty
PostSubject: Re: All of my writting   All of my writting EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 6:24 am

why Alisa?
Back to top Go down
AlisaElric0150
Sprite
Sprite
AlisaElric0150

All of my writting Empty
PostSubject: Re: All of my writting   All of my writting EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 6:26 am

Sorry... There I go agaiN! When I'm sad, I apologize a lot... I want to continue but can't... Sad
Back to top Go down
stephxluke
Farmer
Farmer
stephxluke

All of my writting Empty
PostSubject: Re: All of my writting   All of my writting EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 2:02 am

Well you posted HM High on here- can't you just get it back from there? Like copy and paste it?
Back to top Go down
AlisaElric0150
Sprite
Sprite
AlisaElric0150

All of my writting Empty
PostSubject: Re: All of my writting   All of my writting EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 2:17 am

stephxluke wrote:
Well you posted HM High on here- can't you just get it back from there? Like copy and paste it?
Well I create about... Three chapters and then only post one. Tehn I wait a day to post the next one. That time I had created five more. Those are lost now. I can try to create them again but all of those ideas have been... Flushed down the drain and are gone.
Back to top Go down
stephxluke
Farmer
Farmer
stephxluke

All of my writting Empty
PostSubject: Re: All of my writting   All of my writting EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 2:23 am

Aw, thats so horrible! I'm sorry!!!!
Back to top Go down
clairexcliff
Hero
Hero
clairexcliff

All of my writting Empty
PostSubject: Re: All of my writting   All of my writting EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 9:08 am

AlisaElric0150 wrote:
Sorry... There I go agaiN! When I'm sad, I apologize a lot... I want to continue but can't... Sad

oh..that's okay..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

All of my writting Empty
PostSubject: Re: All of my writting   All of my writting Empty

Back to top Go down

All of my writting
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Harvest Dreams :: HM Creativity :: Written Creativity-
Jump to: