Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Wakuani Rivals (mini-stories)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
stephxluke
Farmer
Farmer
stephxluke

Female Number of posts : 804
Roleplay Name : Alex Addison Camp
Awards : Wakuani Rivals (mini-stories) Stephxlukenov

Wakuani Rivals (mini-stories) Empty
PostSubject: Wakuani Rivals (mini-stories)   Wakuani Rivals (mini-stories) EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 6:46 pm

My first tribute will be to KathyxOwen! Enjoy and comment please!

She smiled at him and flipped her blonde pony-tail over her shoulder. She wanted to impress him. He was almost like a statue, unemotional, unchanging... He was just there. She visited the blacksmith's often just for the slight chance that he'd notice her.Her self-esteem started to drop so low that whenever he was around she made sure to wear a shirt one size smaller, and pull up her miniskirt a little higher.

She eyed him from behind the bar counter and slouched down a little lower from embarresment. He was coming this way! He placed his empty cocktail glass on the counter and gave her a drunken smile.

"Another *hick* round please m'dear," Owen said and clunked his glass on the table once more.

"S-sure... It'll be right up!" Kathy answered and bussied herself in the back of the kitchen.

She brought out his drink from the backdoor of the kitchen instead of sliding it across the counter like she normally did. Her self-esteem was running high again- and all because he talked to her! She was almost in reach of him when she tripped over the carpet.

She closed her eyes and waited for the humiliting fall. Instead, it never came. She landed in Owen's arms!

"Sorry..." she muttered and tried to escape his muscly grasp.

"Wait! I-I'm not letting you go... What if, if, if you trip again?" he said and held her tightly against his chest. However he started to sway a little before collapsing to the ground.

Kathy laughed and found herself on top of Owen, still holding the drink in her hand. "I think I have to watch out for you."

"Then it's settled! We're a couple!"

"Okay, yeah! Wait, huh?" Kathy blushed. She wasn't expecting that answer.

"Is that a no?"

"Of course not! Yeah, let's be a couple!"

And from that day, Owen and Kathy were inseperable. They accepted each other's quirks- which made them fall in love in the first place. And Kathy had never been happier.

Wow, that REALLY stunk! Sorry Owen, sorry Kathy! Anyway, don't be too harsh on me.... I'm already kicking myself for making it so terrible.
Back to top Go down
stephxluke
Farmer
Farmer
stephxluke

PostSubject: Re: Wakuani Rivals (mini-stories)   Wakuani Rivals (mini-stories) EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 2:01 am

Next- drumroll! GillxLuna!!!!!! Personally, I think that couple is adorable!!! And they spawn an adorable bebeh! This time, I hope to do them justice. Enjoy and comment please! Oh, this is told from Gill's P.O.V

I sighed and flipped the page of the newest book in the library. I had hid the title with a bookcover not to long before. I was scared that Ellie, Akari, or anyone else who came in would notice. Normally, I wouldn't be reading books titled, "Romance for Morons" but I had to. Normally, I would expect to find Luke with his brow furrowed underneath a tree reading this- instead of myself behind a desk with a puzzled expression.

Women in general confused me. They expected so much of you! Especially her... She had such high priorities! Her fluffy white and pink dress had to be ironed perfectly. She had to have her pink, curly hair put high on her head to make herself seem taller. I loved her for it.

Her name meant Goddess of the Moon, and I'll tell you she beats out any goddess there ever was or ever would be. She was bossy, she was a pain. Yet, she was perfect and beautiful. She was also sweet and caring for her older, timid sister, Candace.

"Gill?!" I heard someone shout and I looked up from reading.

"What?" I said in an exasperated tone.

Then I saw her. Luna! She came into my office! I quickly scanned through number one in my book. Make her blush. I smiled weakly and quickly racked my brain for the line that Luke and Chase had used in an attempt to woo Akari.

"Are you from Tennesee? 'Cause your the only ten I see!" I said and nervously awaited her responce.

She put her hands on her hips and scowled at me. I sunk deep into my arm-chair. "Is that a crack about my height?" she asked.

"N-no... It was a compliment!" I said defensivly.

"Well it was a lousy one..." she said and walked closer to me.

I held my breath and tried to pretend that I wasn't staring at her. Her lips were sparkling with lip-gloss and her eye lids were carefully brushed with a bubblegum pink eyeshadow. I tried to casually look down at number two in my book. Ask her about her life.

"So, how's tailoring?" I asked.

Sure, striking up a conversation was normal for anyone- except her. She looked at me with an angry expression again. "You know that Candace makes all the clothes! I'm terrible at it..."

"O-oh... I forgot," I muttered.

"Look I was just coming-" I held up my hand to her and looked down at number three. Tell her she's beautiful. I shook my head and looked at number five. Ask her when she's free.

"Are you getting off of work soon?" I asked.

"Yes... Soon... why?" she said. Although her tone wasn't any softer.

"I was thinking, I mean, if you weren't busy..." I quickly flipped the page in my book and looked at number six. Give her another compliment. I bit my lip and thought hard. "Say, has anyone ever told you that you look like a doll?"

"A doll?! Another crack against my height huh? Just what I thought..." Luna said and folded her arms across her chest.

I blushed, in her doing so, the straps on her dress fell a little lower, revealing her chest a bit more. "No! I was talking about a pretty doll..."

"Porcelain?" she asked.

I took her tone as hopeful and answered, "Why yes!"

"Thanks a lot... Everyone says I'm so weak, everyone says that I can't fend for myself..."

I slapped my hand to my forhead in frustration and looked down at the paragraph in betweem six and seven. "By now, you probably messed it up- moron- so just skip to number 10!"

I looked down in horror at number ten, which was written in big letters, "KISS HER!"

"Look, I just need help with boosting Can-" I leaned forward and pressed my lips against hers. I felt her run her fingers through my light blonde hair and I felt her start to smile.

"I really came here for you," she answered quietly.

"Yes! The book worked!" I said happily and kissed her again.

Haha, I liked that one! Tell me what you think!
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

Female Number of posts : 8780
Roleplay Name : Kitty Kitz
Awards : Wakuani Rivals (mini-stories) Badge

PostSubject: Re: Wakuani Rivals (mini-stories)   Wakuani Rivals (mini-stories) EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 2:55 am

Nice. xD
You did a good job portraying Gill's feelings. ^^
Now make a Jin one. >8D
Back to top Go down
stephxluke
Farmer
Farmer
stephxluke

PostSubject: Re: Wakuani Rivals (mini-stories)   Wakuani Rivals (mini-stories) EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 2:56 am

This is my first ever crack couple fanfiction! I thought I’d give LukexCandace a try! I think that Luke, being the hyper cute boy that he is, could bring Candace way out of her shell. So, just tell me what you think! Enjoy and comment please! I know they aren't really a rival couple, but whatever! Oh and Kitty, I'll get to making a Jin one later. xD

She was a quite girl. She kept to herself while she sewed the latest “fashions” for the girls on Waffle Island. They wore her clothes and they loved them. I could see why- she was very talented. I didn’t dare step foot in her shop though.

I didn’t really understand why either. I could walk inside the bar whenever I pleased. Pops says it’s because the bar is a man’s place and the Tailor Shop is a women’s place. Bo says it’s because I like her. I always laugh at that.

Still, I’ve recently doubted myself. It wasn’t the Tailor Shop that caused my heart to skip a beat. It wasn’t the Tailor Shop that made my face turn bright red and made my tongue get tied until I could only speak in incoherent gibberish.

She stuttered too so it made me feel a bit better. She was always nervous around people; even Luna, her own sister. I knew why too. I had overheard Luna talking to Akari about how Julius, the pretty boy whose house supposedly had hot pink walls in his house, made fun of her. He called her ugly! How could he do that? She was the most beautiful girl I had ever seen!

I walked over to the Tailor Shop to pick up some new work clothes for us over at the carpentry shop. My heart was beating a mile a minute as I wrapped my knuckles on the door. Shelly, the short old grandma of Luna and Candace, answered it.

I smiled at her, trying to ease my tension. She smiled back and it had a suspicion hidden deep beneath the pink lipstick she wore. She knew I was nervous.

“Uh, I-I’m here to pick up the clothes that Dale, my, err, dad, ordered,” I stuttered.

Shelly looked in towards the back of the shop- hopefully not looking for Candace. “Candace! Sweetheart, come here and give the boy the clothes you made.”

While she was turned around, I slapped one of my gloved hands to my forehead. I smiled awkwardly as Candace walked from the back room. I could feel my face burning. There she was, right in front of me, looking as beautiful as ever!

Her gorgeous blue hair was tied neatly in two things that looked somewhat like a complicated version of pig-tails. Her dark blue eyes were locked on the ground, watching her own two feet. She walked over to me and practically shrunk in my presence. Sure, I was tall, but she must’ve shrunk two or three feet into the ground while she was walking over to me.

She held out the clothes, still not looking at me. I grabbed them but as I did, my hand brushed over hers. Her eyes grew wide and I could see the faintest hint of pink on her pale cheeks. My face was probably redder than the brightest tomato ever grown.

“These are, uh, nice,” I said, trying to help our awkward situation.

“T-Thanks…” she muttered quietly.

Then, something hit me. I suddenly felt stronger, like a current of bravery had swept over me. “That’s all you’ve got to say?” I asked.

She looked at me with surprise. “Y-Yes… I’m, I’m not m-much of a t-talker.”

“You could be. I’m the most awesome talker around! Ask anyone,” I boasted.

“O-Oh, that’s very, um, kind of you…”

“I don’t suppose you’d like to go out… sometime?” I asked a quickly clasped one hand over my mouth.

She giggled. “You’re funny Luke,” she said and looked at me before blushing just as deep a red as I had. “You’re c-cute too… Sure… Why not…”

I pumped my fist in the air. “Yes! Seeya tonight then!!!”

We bid each other goodbye and I ran over to the grass. Flopping down on my back, I started to make grass angels. I knew Candace saw me through the window, I could hear her laughing. She made my day, and who would’ve thought the quiet girl would become my girlfriend?

Last edited by stephxluke on Sun Sep 27, 2009 2:57 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : forgot to bold the beginining)
Back to top Go down
stephxluke
Farmer
Farmer
stephxluke

PostSubject: Re: Wakuani Rivals (mini-stories)   Wakuani Rivals (mini-stories) EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 1:03 am

Alright Kitty- I'm about to take you up on your request. Next is: JINxANISSA!!!! Okay, hopefully I do them some justice and am proud of this like I am proud of the GillxLuna one. Enjoy and comment please! This is for you Kitty!

I watched him as he was deep in thought. I watched him as he took a white, square cloth out of his pocket and gently brush it across the lenses of his spectacles. I watched him. He ignored me.

It was hard, although I tried not to think about it. How could he be so naive? He was one of the smartest people I knew, and yet he couldn't figure out how I felt.

I had told him I wanted to volunteer at the Meringue Clinic because I wanted to deeper my knowledge in medicine. Actually, I wanted to deeper my knowledge in him. Jin, the doctor... My weakness.

"Anissa," he called and I quickly shook myself out of my daydream and came to meet him.

"Yes Jin?" I said quietly. He made me so nervous!

"I am deciding to close up shop a little early today so you can go home if you please," Jin answered solemnly.

My hopefully grin faded away slowly. I knew why he was closing shop. Today was the day he and his wife now passed got married. It was their anniversary and he was always depressed on that day. I assume that was why he became a doctor. His wife, who was nameless and faceless to me, had died due to an incurable illness. He swore to never let it happen again and I respected that.

Still... It would've been nice for him to at least try to love again. I hated seeing him so lonely on nights like this. There were clouds out and I knew it was going to storm. It was as if the clouds were crying for him, mourning the loss with him. However, it would have been much nicer for him to mourn with someone animate, rather than the inanimate clouds.

"Jin," I said softly and sat beside him on one of the hospital beds.

He didn't look at me and continued to pretend to be lost in whatever was on his clipboard. "Hmm?" he murmured.

"I'm sorry," I whispered and placed one of my pale hands over his.

He pulled his hand away and stood up. "What's to be sorry for?"

I looked down at the tiled floor. He knew, I knew he knew. But he wasn't one to share his emotions. It was painful, and I was sure that this pain that had been bottled up for years wouldn't come out. It couldn't, or we'd be showered with the broken fragments of his unhealed heart.

I stood up and grabbed his hand, pulled him closer to me. The shocked expression in his eyes filled with tears. I was surprised. He never cried, not once, not ever. "Look, I'll leave but if you want someone to talk to, I'm here for you."

Jin smiled at me and I felt my cheeks start to burn. He pulled me into his arms and I wrapped my arms around him. I rubbed his back gently in an effort to sooth his shaking body.

"Anissa..." he whispered.

"I'm here," I whispered back and kissed his cheek softly.

Even if it wasn't our time to romance each other, we had done enough. I was always going to be there for him. And on that night, that stormy, hopeless night, he trusted me and loved me. I knew I could never replace the woman he lost before, but I could sure try. Forever, I would try, I would try until I had nothing left in me because I loved him and I could prove that to him in any way possible.

So Jin hooks up with Anissa on his old annaversary? (you are one crazy gal steph!) I don't think I stated that they got together that night so that didn't happen, Hope you liked it Kitty!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wakuani Rivals (mini-stories)   Wakuani Rivals (mini-stories) Empty

Back to top Go down

Wakuani Rivals (mini-stories)
Page 1 of 1