Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lost and found.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
artygamer
Farmer
Farmer
artygamer

Female Number of posts : 585
Roleplay Name : Soph
2nd rp name:Leon

Lost and found. Empty
PostSubject: Lost and found.   Lost and found. EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 5:57 pm

Leon tapped his foot to the beat of the song that was playing on his CD player. His shoulder bag's flap was open and swaying in the wintery breeze. Strange... he thought to himself. Winter used to be this way at home... Leon was immediately shocked with himself. "No," he mumbled to himself. "This is home now..."
Annoyed with his thinking, Leon stopped the CD player and shoved it into his bag. Then he shut the bag firmly and sat back on his red case, waiting to see if anyone would turn up-his cousin, a random person...Leon wasn't fussy. He just wanted some company before cutting any supposed meetings and going...home.
Back to top Go down
Gamer Gal
Farmer
Farmer
Gamer Gal

Female Number of posts : 320
Roleplay Name : Charl or Sharlie

Lost and found. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost and found.   Lost and found. EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 6:18 pm

The sound of the foot steps, crackling into the snow was like a bonfire in the ground. The sky was clean and white and the view was beautiful, down by the deck at the beach a boat was bobbing on the water surface.... Someone is here! Charl took a closer look to see if she can see anyone getting off the boat, but she was thinking the opposite, there were people getting on the boat "Oh, why did they have to go..." Charl mumbled. The boat sailed away and it was too late for Charl to stop it, hopeless. "Uh, typical when ever I'm around they run away......" Charl looked around.".. Galax!" a silent 'meow' was coming from the edge of the beach... Galax wanted to catch a fish, "Oh, Galax stop giving me a heart attack.." Untill *plop* "Oh dear!" Galax fell into the water...
Back to top Go down
35bell
35bell

Female Number of posts : 5158
Roleplay Name : Genna Song

Awards : Lost and found. Bellnov

Lost and found. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost and found.   Lost and found. EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 7:22 pm

Genna came to the beach even though it was really cold outside. who would come to the beach in the winter anyways? Maybe she just wanted to hear the waves, or turn into a block of ice in the water, maybe? No.

Genna stopped in her tracks and saw her friend, Charl and a guy just sitting there. She walked forward to the guy right behind him. "Hello, I'm Genna what's yours?"Genna asked happily.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/35bell
artygamer
Farmer
Farmer
artygamer

Lost and found. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost and found.   Lost and found. EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 3:50 pm

Leon noticed a girl wander onto the beach with a cat. He sighed as he watched her, but didn't say or do anything else. The girl seemed wistful as she watched the boat that Leon arrived from. The boat then left silently and the girl mumbled something to herself. She wasn't watching her cat as it leaped futher and futher to the edge of the water, trying to catch a fish...but she was watching when the cat as it stretched out a bit too far and fell in the water. Leon jumped up-the girl looked helpless-and ran across the beach to help.
"Hey! Oh my gosh, your cat fell in! I'll help..."Leon waded into the water and grabbed the cat. He came back out and handed the cat to the girl. "I hope he's okay. You might wanna take him to the vet," Leon offered, as another girl walked up and asked him his name. "Hello...my name is Leon. Leon Saphir. You might know my cousin Soph. It's nice to meet somebody, I guess." Leon smiled and then turned back to the other girl. "Genna, and...um...the girl with the cat! A lasting impression!" He smirked at the girl, hoping she'd get the joke.
Back to top Go down
35bell
35bell

Lost and found. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost and found.   Lost and found. EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 10:11 pm

Genna's face brightend by how he was related to her friend, Soph. "Yea i know Soph. She's a friend of mine." Genna said happily. She sat down and began to think what the joke ment. Her eye twitched which ment she didn't really know what to say or she didn't get it.

"Yeeeaaa, he he...I don't get" Genna said childishly.
Back to top Go down
artygamer
Farmer
Farmer
artygamer

Lost and found. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost and found.   Lost and found. EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 5:38 pm

Leon laughed at Genna. "I guess it wasn't that good a joke anyway," he grinned, shruging. "So...this is Forget-me-not Valley beach...it's nice here." Leon laughed again, shorter this time. His facial expression changed as quickly as the waves left the shore, to be swallowed up then return again.
"You say that Soph is a friend of yours? I wonder where she is..." Leon's forehead creased slightly as he started a pathetic attempt at conversation, and his eyes wandered towards the edge of the beach. As if by magic, a girl turned and strolled onto the beach. She had brown hair tied into a plait, a black dress on top of a red jumper and wine coloured shoes. Her face was pale, but her pink lips were smiling and her blue eyes were shining. Leon grinned again. "Soph!"
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Soph heard her name being called by the voice that she'd been waiting to hear for so long. His brown hair was spiky, his mouth was grinning, and his blue eyes-the exact same shade as Soph's-were full of joy. Soph ran towards her cousin and hugged him tightly.
"I could...should be so mad at you," Soph warned him happily. "But I can't right now! Leon, you're here! You're safe! I can't believe it!" Soph was squealing, even when she stepped back. She noticed Genna and Charl were there too. Sharing a quick look with Leon, the two cousins burst out laughing, celebrating harmony.
Back to top Go down
35bell
35bell

Lost and found. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost and found.   Lost and found. EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 10:17 pm

Genna's eye twitched with confusion, "I could...should be so mad at you,". She rubbed her eyes to see if that was really Soph.

"Mad at him? I don't get it." Genna said scratching her head. Mad and Happy? She gave up and shrugged her arms. At least she saw her friends and made a new one.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Lost and found. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost and found.   Lost and found. Empty

Back to top Go down

Lost and found.
Page 1 of 1