Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

MySims Kingdom[Not finnished]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
AlisaElric0150
Sprite
Sprite
AlisaElric0150

Female Number of posts : 1848

MySims Kingdom[Not finnished] Empty
PostSubject: MySims Kingdom[Not finnished]   MySims Kingdom[Not finnished] EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 8:31 pm

As you can see, I'm obsessed with the game since I made an rp about it and I'm creating a video but here, I'm going to post a character guide and if you need help with the game I can help! I've beat the game like seven times either way. Takes a while though depending on it. So, yeah. Here's a character guide! They are short so if you need more information, pm me. Here's the link for sims kingdom rp if you like the game. http://harvestdreams.roleplaylife.net/creative-rp-f78/sims-kingdomsign-up-t2646.htm#50228

Main characters

You
I shall refer to this person as the 'main character'.

Lyndsay
Your best friend. She loves to explore. She is smart and nobal.

Buddy
He is clutzy and funny. His quote is 'dag dag'. He loves cupcakes like the king.

Capital island

King Roland
The king of the game. His daugher is Princess Butter. He loves cupcakes which he chooses over his daughter. It is strange but he is nobal and trustworthy.

Princess Butter
Princess of the game. She's King Roland's daughter. She's spoiled and rude. Not to mention she loves unicorns. Her father chose cupcakes over her which made her angry.

Marlon
The wizard of the kingdom. He's the wizard that teaches the main character how to be a wandoiler. He is a talented wizard. You never do anything for him.

Elmira
She's a pig herder. She hired the main character to take care of her pigs. She's very stuck up but at the end of the game, you realise she is nice.

Barney Cull
A sailor. He tries to be a wandoiler like the main character. He always talk about fish and the sea. You never cannot see the name of a fish in a sentance unincluding requests.

Renee's Nature Preserve

Renee
She runs the preserve. She has a bright personality and loves animals.

Cowboy Junction

Ginny
She is returning from MySims. She is the sherif of Cowboy Junction. As before she is very nice.
Back to top Go down
http://nightroweliteacademy.canadian-forum.com/
32Melody
Farmer
Farmer
32Melody

Female Number of posts : 397
Roleplay Name : Emily Ribbon

MySims Kingdom[Not finnished] Empty
PostSubject: Re: MySims Kingdom[Not finnished]   MySims Kingdom[Not finnished] EmptySat May 14, 2011 5:29 pm

I finshed the game.Took me awhile though... ._.

But I liked it. :3
Back to top Go down

MySims Kingdom[Not finnished]
Page 1 of 1