Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Animal March Update!

Go down 
+5
Gamer Gal
35bell
MoNkEy!!
Eternal Silence
stephxluke
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
stephxluke
Farmer
Farmer
stephxluke

Female Number of posts : 804
Roleplay Name : Alex Addison Camp
Awards : Animal March Update! - Page 2 Stephxlukenov

Animal March Update! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animal March Update!   Animal March Update! - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 05, 2009 2:43 am

Oh no! Its the forth... and I triple posted! Well, I posted three videos last time so its not the end of the world! But- as my guitar teacher says- onto bigger and better things!

6 DAYS LEFT!

Kids

Rival Kids/Couples
Back to top Go down
Eternal Silence
Admin
Admin
Eternal Silence

Female Number of posts : 6205
Roleplay Name : Arden Auiban
Awards : Animal March Update! - Page 2 Esaward

PostSubject: Re: Animal March Update!   Animal March Update! - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 05, 2009 9:06 pm

Eeeee. I'm excited.

[You can post after yourself if there's been 24 hours with no new replies. We understand this ;] ]

I have next Wednesday off of school, so I have the entire day to bum around and type my story and play Animal March. SO looking forward to it.
Back to top Go down
http://undertheorangetree.deviantart.com/
Aiyo
Hero
Hero
Aiyo

Male Number of posts : 2710
Roleplay Name : Aliegha Fraan
Awards : Animal March Update! - Page 2 Hdbadge

PostSubject: Re: Animal March Update!   Animal March Update! - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 05, 2009 9:44 pm

LOL WOOT! Now.. i must go get my daddy to buy it for me ;x...
Back to top Go down
http://canaharu-kun.deviantart.com/
stephxluke
Farmer
Farmer
stephxluke

PostSubject: Re: Animal March Update!   Animal March Update! - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 12:37 am

Oh I know! I cannot wait!!! Its eating me aliiiiive! However, I do have NaNoWriMo to keep me occupied sooo... Anyway, 5 DAYS LEFT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And another video! Grr... Running out of videos without giving the whole game away! Sorry Harvest God fangirls, major spoilers there! So, this is the best I can do!

(Marriage to Julius! Cannot post Luke's without ruining it for myself- sorry!)

(Wakuani guys dancing- animated)
Back to top Go down
Eternal Silence
Admin
Admin
Eternal Silence

PostSubject: Re: Animal March Update!   Animal March Update! - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 12:44 am

That's probably the one thing that will get me through Monday.

And Tuesday.
Back to top Go down
Eternal Silence
Admin
Admin
Eternal Silence

PostSubject: Re: Animal March Update!   Animal March Update! - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 12:14 am

Double post. 8D

Oh my God, I had no idea you could have two kids in this game until I reread the Fogu guide. That makes it so much better....8D
Back to top Go down
Miharu_Nakashima
Farmer
Farmer
Miharu_Nakashima

Female Number of posts : 481
Roleplay Name : Miharu

PostSubject: Re: Animal March Update!   Animal March Update! - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 2:29 am

OMG I CAN'T WAIT UNTIL I GET IT!!ONLY A FEW DAYS LEFT!

I wish you could play as one of your kids. That would be cool, but very hard to program different hair colors and eye colors for every single kid as an adult... But I can dream can't I?
Back to top Go down
stephxluke
Farmer
Farmer
stephxluke

PostSubject: Re: Animal March Update!   Animal March Update! - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 4:19 am

Still holding out all hope that Nastume doesn't push the date back any further! It looks like- all fingers crossed- that it will come out November 10th! Veterans Day= All day Animal Parade Play! I have Wednesday off!!

4 DAYS LEFT

I've always wanted to ride a cow! Hehe, this is the animal riding video. I ran out of ideas and I thought this new aspect to the game was pretty awesome!
Back to top Go down
Gamer Gal
Farmer
Farmer
Gamer Gal

Female Number of posts : 320
Roleplay Name : Charl or Sharlie

PostSubject: Re: Animal March Update!   Animal March Update! - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 9:00 am

O my gosh O MY GOSH! My sis and I SOO want to get it!! But... I don't know if it's coming out in 4 days in the UK... I think me and my sis has to wait a little longer... OH THE AGONY!
Back to top Go down
Eternal Silence
Admin
Admin
Eternal Silence

PostSubject: Re: Animal March Update!   Animal March Update! - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 1:35 pm

Yeah, Gamer, if you're in Europe, the release date probably won't even be announced until next year. HM games are usually released in Europe and Australia a year to a year and a half after they come out in America. :3
Back to top Go down
Miharu_Nakashima
Farmer
Farmer
Miharu_Nakashima

PostSubject: Re: Animal March Update!   Animal March Update! - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 5:01 pm

if you live in the Australia or UK(both english speaking) and they already have it translated into english, why do they have to wait a year to get it? It makes no sence to me.

@stephxluke
I wsh it would come out one day before(I have no school that day) and also, OMG YOU DON"T NEED A SADDLE TO RIDE A COW OR SHEEP! YAY!
Back to top Go down
Eternal Silence
Admin
Admin
Eternal Silence

PostSubject: Re: Animal March Update!   Animal March Update! - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 5:05 pm

Because Rising Star is the one who publishes the game in the UK, and they aren't very great at promptness.
Back to top Go down
stephxluke
Farmer
Farmer
stephxluke

PostSubject: Re: Animal March Update!   Animal March Update! - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 12:42 am

Haha, the saddle was rather annoying huh? Still hoping that Gamestop/Amazon ect. are still going to keep whatever "secret alliance" they have with Natsume and release it on the 10th!

NEXT VIDEO CONTAINS MANY SPOILERS FOR HARVEST GOD FANS! DO NOT WATCH IF YOU DO NOT WHAT TO SEE!

3 DAYS LEFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFT!!!!!!!! (cant you tell im excited?!)

Back to top Go down
stephxluke
Farmer
Farmer
stephxluke

PostSubject: Re: Animal March Update!   Animal March Update! - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 8:17 pm

Okay, okay, breathe.... Breathe.... Phew... Every site still says its coming out November 10th so I'm fine. for now. Anyway, I'm still trying to find an EPIC video to kick off the Nov. 10th celebration! But I can't find one that has to deal with JUST animal parade. Sooooo yeah!

2... COUNT THEM TWO DAYS LEFT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EEEEEEEP!!!!!!!!!!

Its a pretty awesome commerical! I've never seen a HM commercial in english though... No

Julius' Confession. Its pretty cute and I like the confessions on this better! (still not posting Luke's in fear of spoiling it for myself...)
Back to top Go down
stephxluke
Farmer
Farmer
stephxluke

PostSubject: Re: Animal March Update!   Animal March Update! - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 12:42 am

Oh my gosh Oh my gosh Oh my gosh Oh my gosh!!!!!!!!!!!!! LESS THAN 24 HOURS FOR THE OFFICIAL RELEASE OF HARVEST MOON ANIMAL PARADE!!!!!!!!! I'm.... SO.... excited!!!!!!!! Yeah, overly annoying fangirl with way to many exclamation marks, I've heard it all before. But I can't help it!!!!!!!!!!!!

Okay, I found a video for tomorrow- the release. And I found one for today. SO, the video today is tieing in all the HM games Ouran style! We have to remember the older games since a new one is coming out! So, here we go:

1 DAY LEFT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OH.... MY..... GOSH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down
Eternal Silence
Admin
Admin
Eternal Silence

PostSubject: Re: Animal March Update!   Animal March Update! - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 1:46 am

Kay, so, it's the day before the release, and I'm excited. I'm really looking forward to having two kids with your choice of gender. :3

Here's a video I found:

The second isn't translated into English, but it's still cute.
Back to top Go down
stephxluke
Farmer
Farmer
stephxluke

PostSubject: Re: Animal March Update!   Animal March Update! - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 3:43 am

Wow... Wanna know something weird?! Great minds think alike I suppose! The first video you posted was the one I was going to do tomorrow! Haha! Its pretty cool huh? And I believe that the author of the video said that the theme was from Fruits Basket.

Soooo... I gotta think of another one xD
Back to top Go down
Eternal Silence
Admin
Admin
Eternal Silence

PostSubject: Re: Animal March Update!   Animal March Update! - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 10:21 pm

I'm so disappointed; the game doesn't officially come out until tomorrow. The preorder *SHIPS* today.
Back to top Go down
stephxluke
Farmer
Farmer
stephxluke

PostSubject: Re: Animal March Update!   Animal March Update! - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 2:58 am

Ready to be more dispointed? Post offices dont ship tomorrow cause its Veterans Day. Yeah, I know... grr
Back to top Go down
Eternal Silence
Admin
Admin
Eternal Silence

PostSubject: Re: Animal March Update!   Animal March Update! - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 3:14 am

Bah. I'm actually getting mine from the store. xD
Back to top Go down
stephxluke
Farmer
Farmer
stephxluke

PostSubject: Re: Animal March Update!   Animal March Update! - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 3:19 am

Lucky! I have to wait till the 12th (and they were overnight shipping so at least thats a little bit better). So I'll be waiting for all the amazing stories about how awesome it is, while I sit alone in a corner, depressed. Haha!

But really, anyone who gets it before the 12th has to tell me about it! BUT NOT THE LUKE STUFF IF YOUR PLANNING ON MARRYING HIM. I wanna find that out for myself!
Back to top Go down
Miharu_Nakashima
Farmer
Farmer
Miharu_Nakashima

PostSubject: Re: Animal March Update!   Animal March Update! - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 3:21 am

stephxluke wrote:
Lucky! I have to wait till the 12th (and they were overnight shipping so at least thats a little bit better). So I'll be waiting for all the amazing stories about how awesome it is, while I sit alone in a corner, depressed. Haha!

But really, anyone who gets it before the 12th has to tell me about it! BUT NOT THE LUKE STUFF IF YOUR PLANNING ON MARRYING HIM. I wanna find that out for myself!
I don't want him to marry selena. That pair never makes sence.
Back to top Go down
stephxluke
Farmer
Farmer
stephxluke

PostSubject: Re: Animal March Update!   Animal March Update! - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 3:24 am

You have no idea! I don't personally hate Selena as a person, but that pair is just... no. Luke is to sweet for a brat like her and he'd totally be pushed around by her and he'd never know it cause he's Luke!
Back to top Go down
Eternal Silence
Admin
Admin
Eternal Silence

PostSubject: Re: Animal March Update!   Animal March Update! - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 3:24 am

It kind of does to me sometimes, considering Selena is thought to be one of the prettiest bachelorettes in TOT, and Luke is portrayed as the kind of guy who likes appearances. Not to say that he's shallow in all respects, but I can picture him as the one making crude jokes in high school to get attention from the girls. :3
Back to top Go down
stephxluke
Farmer
Farmer
stephxluke

PostSubject: Re: Animal March Update!   Animal March Update! - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 3:26 am

Eternal Silence wrote:
Luke is portrayed as the kind of guy who likes appearances. Not to say that he's shallow in all respects, but I can picture him as the one making crude jokes in high school to get attention from the girls. :3

On that note, I'd have to agree. Just cause he thinks Phoebe is hot, Anissa is a babe, and he should've married Renee. But Selena... I stand by my first statement
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Animal March Update!   Animal March Update! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Animal March Update!
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Harvest Dreams :: Harvest Dreams General :: Harvest Moon Games-
Jump to: