Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

It's just another year, right?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

Female Number of posts : 8780
Roleplay Name : Kitty Kitz
Awards : It's just another year, right? Badge

It's just another year, right? Empty
PostSubject: It's just another year, right?   It's just another year, right? EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 11:10 pm

The date was marked on the calender, Winter 12th. A normal day to everyone, but according to Kitty's medical records it was the day she was born and she wasn't sure what to do. She couldn't remember what she used to do on her birthday before, due to her amnesia, so she left her house an wandered around town. Before she knew it she found herself regretting her decision of coming out because it was so cold. One thing was certain she hated the coldness of winter.

The world looked dead in winter besides the occasional person moving around from store to store, typically a girl in search of a Winter Thanksgiving Gift for a guy on her mind. Did she have anyone like that? The closest was probably So-Jun, but for some odd reason it would seem akward to get him a gift right now. Her feet shuffled in the snow while she thought about what she should do today. Maybe go to the inn and enjoy a cup of hot cocoa or travel all the way to Forget-Me-Not Valley to the much livelier Honey Comb Bakery she had heard about. She might as well treat herself on her birthday of all days afterall.
Back to top Go down
35bell
35bell

Female Number of posts : 5158
Roleplay Name : Genna Song

Awards : It's just another year, right? Bellnov

PostSubject: Re: It's just another year, right?   It's just another year, right? EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 11:14 pm

Genna walked on the road rubbing her hands because she forgot her mittens. "Dang it. I Knew I forgot those mittens I was just too busy." Genna thought. She continued walking on the cold path until she saw one of her friends, Kitty. Something just popped into her mind.

"Oh yea!" Genna said to herself. She ran to Kitty and walked behind her and finally suprised her, "Happy Birthday!" Genna said happily.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/35bell
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

Female Number of posts : 8780
Roleplay Name : Kitty Kitz
Awards : It's just another year, right? Badge

PostSubject: Re: It's just another year, right?   It's just another year, right? EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 1:16 am

Kitty was surprized when Genna suddenly showed up behind her. She was even more surprized that Genna knew her birthday. She couldn't help but smile at Genna and say, "Thanks Genna." It was nice that even though she didn't tell people about her birthday that someone knew it atleast. "I can't believe it's my birthday," Kitty spoke. "I'm not shure what I'm supposed to do too. Say Genna, what do people normally do on their birthday here?"
Back to top Go down
35bell
35bell

Female Number of posts : 5158
Roleplay Name : Genna Song

Awards : It's just another year, right? Bellnov

PostSubject: Re: It's just another year, right?   It's just another year, right? EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 1:36 am

Genna couldn't help but smile more. She kept rubbing her hands to keep them warm which kept making them even colder.
"I'm not sure, but some people go to some resturant and they celebrate and you get to eat cake and other sweets, I guess." Genna said. She shrugged her arms. She hasn't really had her birthday recently, yet.
Although, she couldn't wait for her birthday which was pretty soon. But she paid attention to her friend's birthday for today.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/35bell
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It's just another year, right?   It's just another year, right? Empty

Back to top Go down

It's just another year, right?
Page 1 of 1