Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Me & My Brothers Manga

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hikari
Farmer
Farmer
Hikari

Female Number of posts : 312
Roleplay Name : Hikari

Me & My Brothers Manga Empty
PostSubject: Me & My Brothers Manga   Me & My Brothers Manga EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 4:16 pm

Okay, so I was bored one day, and went to the library. I was looking at the manga section, when I found this book. Once I started reading, I figured out this manga was like Ouran High School Host Club! The main character, Sakura, is like Haruhi. She's stubborn! One of her brothers named Takashi is like Kyoya.He wears glasses and has the same hairstyle like him. Another one of her brothers named Takeshi is like Mori! He's quiet, has the same hairstyle, and he's nice! The two last brothers Masashi and Tsuyoshi remind of Tamaki and Hikaru! Tsuyoshi is mean and pulls pranks like Hikaru. And Masashi... is silly just like Tamaki!

Here's the summary:
Quote :
Sakura, upon the spring of her first year in middle school. Her mother Fumiko and her stepfather died in an accident when she was three; the grandmother who raised her has just recently died. One day, however, Sakura comes home and is suddenly embraced by four men aged seventeen through twenty-five. They claim to be Sakura's half-brothers, and give her a letter from her grandmother that leaves her in their care.
It is soon revealed that Sakura holds no actual blood relation with the four, due to her mother remarrying after all of them had been born. Nevertheless, they manage to convince Sakura that their love for her as a sister is sincere. For the next few years, Sakura and her brothers live as family, experiencing the range of familial activities: sibling fights, school plays, discoveries of old family secrets, trips to festivals, and more.
Soon after graduating from middle school, Sakura discovers she is in love with her oldest brother, Masashi.

U guys should read it! Here's a pic of the manga:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/tamagirl103
stephxluke
Farmer
Farmer
stephxluke

Female Number of posts : 804
Roleplay Name : Alex Addison Camp
Awards : Me & My Brothers Manga Stephxlukenov

Me & My Brothers Manga Empty
PostSubject: Re: Me & My Brothers Manga   Me & My Brothers Manga EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 3:18 am

Sweet idea!!! I'd love to read it sometime! In love with her brother? *gasp* o.0 that makes for quite the interesting story!
Back to top Go down

Me & My Brothers Manga
Page 1 of 1