Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Year Winter 24th: Starry Night Festival

Go down 
+8
artygamer
Eternal Silence
Miharu_Nakashima
Momoko
Kritten
moonlighto3
Rosette
Game Results
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Game Results
Master Farmer
Master Farmer
Game Results

Male Number of posts : 1098

Year Winter 24th: Starry Night Festival Empty
PostSubject: Year Winter 24th: Starry Night Festival   Year Winter 24th: Starry Night Festival EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 2:15 am

Due to many new inhabitants around town, not many people were able to meet their neighbors. Due to this, the inn keeper decided to open a special feast today, outside the inn. Many tables are set in rows outside, seat two. Any two random bachelors or bachelorettes can join, decide to dine together and just have fun! The meal is half price to those who join up with someone of the opposite gender!

Though of course friends can enjoy this meal together too but the meal won't be half price.

Anyone can walk, meet someone of the opposite gender, get a table and enjoy a meal under the starry night sky!
Back to top Go down
Rosette
Admin
Admin
Rosette

Female Number of posts : 1904
Roleplay Name : Venus
Awards : Year Winter 24th: Starry Night Festival Hdbadge

PostSubject: Re: Year Winter 24th: Starry Night Festival   Year Winter 24th: Starry Night Festival EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 3:31 am

Venus decided to go for the meal and wonders about this sort of festival. There was no such thing as a Starry Night Festival from where she is from. She gazes upon the gatherers and wonders if she can start a conversation with them. What if she offends them? She isn't used to their ways, not yet. Under the night sky, the stars made her feel insignificant. Perhaps this is her chance to break more ice. She gathers her nerves and realizes that this day is for couples. She frowned, and just asks to be seated at an empty table. Perhaps someone will be around?
Back to top Go down
http://http:harvestdreams.net
moonlighto3
Farmer
Farmer
moonlighto3

Female Number of posts : 800
Roleplay Name : Mist Evergreen

PostSubject: Re: Year Winter 24th: Starry Night Festival   Year Winter 24th: Starry Night Festival EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 7:02 am

Mist decided to go to the festival, since she doesn't have many friends, she wanted to meet new people. She looked at the sky and saw that it was very starry today. Wow, maybe it's like this every year. She said to himself. She was getting pretty excited to meet new people. "New friends?" she murmured.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
So-Jun walked around, he saw the beautiful arrangement of tables and chairs but the most wonderful thing that he had seen was the starry sky. He looked above. Wow, they're like scattered powders. He said to himself. He was excited to meet new people and make new friends. He looked around, wondering if he will eat first or talk to someone.
Back to top Go down
http://midnightsuno3.deviantart.com/
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

Female Number of posts : 8780
Roleplay Name : Kitty Kitz
Awards : Year Winter 24th: Starry Night Festival Badge

PostSubject: Re: Year Winter 24th: Starry Night Festival   Year Winter 24th: Starry Night Festival EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 11:48 am

Kitty walked through the snow going up to the place the Starry Night Festival is being held. She had no clue why she was here though, normally she hated romantic stuff like this. The one thing that made her intrested in coming to this festival was the word 'Starry' in the title. It was very beautiful with all of the stars suspended in the sky, glittering brightly.

Before Kitty knew it she was standing infront of the inn. She took a deep breath wondering what she was getting in to as she pushed the cold metal handle of the door down and pushed it open. The inn had tables everywhere; each one decorated neatly too. Kitty looked around for someone she knew and saw So-Jun. It had been a while since they met, so Kitty went behind him and poked him on his right sholder and went to his left.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dylan spent the day dressing up for this festival so she'd look pretty, but she couldn't help but hide in a corner when she got to the inn. A lot of people dressed more casual than she did tonight, making her terribly nervous. She thought it would be more of a formal event, but by the looks of it said differently. This is what always happened in her old town, she'd dress up and not ask anyone if it's a formal or casual event. So there stood Dylan in the corner, hoping no one would notice her. She could have gone home, but then she'd be bombarded with questions by Ann and to be honest, Ann was a bit to pushy for Dylan.
Back to top Go down
moonlighto3
Farmer
Farmer
moonlighto3

PostSubject: Re: Year Winter 24th: Starry Night Festival   Year Winter 24th: Starry Night Festival EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 1:04 pm

So-Jun felt that someone touched his shoulder, he looked at his left shoulder but saw no one. Huh? Weird. No one's here. It's a ghost?He said to himself. When he thought of the word 'Ghost' he regretted it, he's afraid of ghosts. He looked at his right, that's when he saw Kitty.He was surprised that Kitty was there too. It have been a while since they met, and he really love Kitty's company. "Hey, Kitty! How are you?" He asked smiling. "What brings you here? You love these kind of things?"
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mist was about to eat when she saw a girl in formal clothes that really looks good who's hiding in the corner and looks shy. She got some food and walk towards the girl. "Hi!." She said smiling. "Want to eat some food? They're delicious!" She exclaimed and took a bite from the chicken that she was holding.
Back to top Go down
Momoko
Farmer
Farmer
Momoko

Female Number of posts : 414
Roleplay Name : Momo, Momo-chan
Awards : Year Winter 24th: Starry Night Festival Carboaward

PostSubject: Re: Year Winter 24th: Starry Night Festival   Year Winter 24th: Starry Night Festival EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 2:00 pm

Momoko was hanging out at the goddess pond for hours, when suddenly she saw it was getting dark. "Oh, it's getting dark..." Momoko mumbled. While Momoko was walking down the path to the inn to get home, she saw bright lights and people! "Wow..." Momoko gasped. She walked over there slowly, trying to savor the moment. What holiday was it today... she thought in confusion. She noticed the banner with The Starry Night Festival on it. Oh... It's the Starry Night Festival... Momoko thought while she grabbed a seat. While Momoko was trying to figure out what to order, she noticed So-Jun, Kitty, and Venus was there. "Hi guys!" Momoko yelled happily. "What's up?"
Back to top Go down
http://mizu_kanon.livejournal.com
moonlighto3
Farmer
Farmer
moonlighto3

PostSubject: Re: Year Winter 24th: Starry Night Festival   Year Winter 24th: Starry Night Festival EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 2:41 pm

So-Jun heard someone called them, he looked around and saw Momoko. "Oh, Hi, Momo-chan!" He exclaimed. When Momoko asked them what's up, he pointed at the banner. "Starry Night Festival." He said. "We're going to eat and stare at the sky filled with white powder. Exciting, isn't it?" He asked smiling. "Join us, ok?"
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: Year Winter 24th: Starry Night Festival   Year Winter 24th: Starry Night Festival EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 2:25 pm

Before Kitty could awnser So-Jun, Momoko walked in the inn. "Hey Momoko," Kitty said cheerfully. "Not much is up to be honest." Sure the festival was today, but did that really make it that much more special? In admist of things, she noticed that she forgot to awnser So-Jun's question. "I just came to see what the festival was like," Kitty said, "but I'm not sure cause it's more of a couple thing and I'm single. It seems weird."

----------------------------------------------------

Suddenly a someone appeared behind Dylan, she swiftly turned around to see it was a woman perhaps her same age. Her hair was long and a pretty blue green, that matched her eyes almost perfectly. She seemed so confident, unlike Dylan herself. "Hi," she spoke somewhat nervous. She was really unsure if she should eat or not. It could be a moment were she'd get to meet more people. "Okay," she finally decided.
Back to top Go down
Momoko
Farmer
Farmer
Momoko

PostSubject: Re: Year Winter 24th: Starry Night Festival   Year Winter 24th: Starry Night Festival EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 2:42 pm

"Oh, it's the Starry Night festival?" Momoko asked. "How fun and I would love to join you guys!" Momoko said happily to So-Jun. "Oh, who's this?" Momoko asked the girl standing next to Kitty. Momoko was curious and wanted to make a new friend. She seemed a bit shy... "I'm Momoko, but call me Momo!" Momoko turned to Kitty again. "This is a couple event?" Momoko asked in disbelief. Since she was new, she didn't know anything about the customs here. OMG! This was a couple event! I'm so embrassed! I thought this was a night for friends... Momoko thought angerily. She felt so embrassed that she couldn't eat.
Back to top Go down
Miharu_Nakashima
Farmer
Farmer
Miharu_Nakashima

Female Number of posts : 481
Roleplay Name : Miharu

PostSubject: Re: Year Winter 24th: Starry Night Festival   Year Winter 24th: Starry Night Festival EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 4:58 pm

Miharu had taken a little stroll too far. She stared up into the sky and she saw not a hint of sun, instead she saw twinkling stars abundant in the sky. 'Now what did the inn keeper say to me?' She thought to herself. She remembered when she came down from her room they were saying something about a celebration. 'I wonder what's going on?' She pondered as she strolled through the streets of Waffle Town. Just then when she saw the Inn there was a big banner hanging on top saying "Starry Night Festival Festival!"
It seemed like fun and exciting, although she had no idea what it was about. She slowly walked into the inn and the first thing she saw was tables for 2 with candles and lacy tablecloths. She then looked at the people, they were wearing much better clothes than her. Not nessicarily cocktail fancy, but a little more formal than the jeans and plain beige baby doll top she was wearing. She decided that she would sneak up to her room and get something better to wear. Miharu shuffled through her bag and found a Baby blue dress, with a darker light blue sweater to wear over it. She slipped it on and put her hair up in a ribbon and darted downstairs. She quickly tried to find a person to talk to and Miharu glanced at Momoko. She then walked over to her and smiled," Hi Momo!"
Back to top Go down
Momoko
Farmer
Farmer
Momoko

PostSubject: Re: Year Winter 24th: Starry Night Festival   Year Winter 24th: Starry Night Festival EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 5:11 pm

While Momoko was at the snack table grabbing some cookies to eat, she saw Miharu. "Hi Miharu!" Momoko repiled back. "Happy Starry Night Festival!" "So, what brings you here?" Momoko asked. "For me, I'm just here to hang out with some friends and grab something to eat." Momoko glanced down and saw what Miharu was wearing. Her dress looked so beautiful which made her jeans and t-shirt look plain... "Wow... Nice dress..." she complimented.
Back to top Go down
Miharu_Nakashima
Farmer
Farmer
Miharu_Nakashima

PostSubject: Re: Year Winter 24th: Starry Night Festival   Year Winter 24th: Starry Night Festival EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 10:06 pm

She smiled sheepishly, "Uhh.. Thanks..I didn't go overboard did I?" Miharu asked, figetting with her dress. Miharu had never really fit in when it came to clothes, she either was too formal or too informal. "And I'm actually not sure why I'm here!" She addmitted, "I just felt like it!"
Miharu then glanced at the tables, "Sooo, I guess that this is a romantic celebration. Where I came from, there is just Christmas Eve and Valentines day."
Back to top Go down
Eternal Silence
Admin
Admin
Eternal Silence

Female Number of posts : 6205
Roleplay Name : Arden Auiban
Awards : Year Winter 24th: Starry Night Festival Esaward

PostSubject: Re: Year Winter 24th: Starry Night Festival   Year Winter 24th: Starry Night Festival EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 9:31 pm

I'm hungry.

That was all it really took for Chase to decide to go to that Starry Night festival or whatever these crazy townsfolks were calling it; if there was food, he would go. And so he trudged through the snow, kicking bits of white up as his boots made prints on the fresh ground. He pulled open the door of the building where he guessed the event was to take place, and breathed in deeply. "Ahh," he sighed. And then, hanging his thick coat on a hanger and taking off his snow boots, he made his way deep into the crowd.
Back to top Go down
http://undertheorangetree.deviantart.com/
artygamer
Farmer
Farmer
artygamer

Female Number of posts : 585
Roleplay Name : Soph
2nd rp name:Leon

PostSubject: Re: Year Winter 24th: Starry Night Festival   Year Winter 24th: Starry Night Festival EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 3:12 pm

Soph rolled her eyes, trying to make a joke out of the whole thing...but the Starry Nights? It's a big deal. Soph thought, shivering. Everything's so...magical, though. Soph's thoughts were random but true.
She noticed at lot of people were here already. "Huh...no wonder Leon won't show!" Soph smiled and waited for something to happen as she didn't want to ask anyone to eat with her-that was too embarrassing and Soph was sure that her family would want a detailed account of everything that happened. She rolled her eyes again, but blushing also, as her cousin's and brother's laughter filled her head.
Back to top Go down
35bell
35bell

Female Number of posts : 5158
Roleplay Name : Genna Song

Awards : Year Winter 24th: Starry Night Festival Bellnov

PostSubject: Re: Year Winter 24th: Starry Night Festival   Year Winter 24th: Starry Night Festival EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 3:20 am

Do I really want to go? It's only for couples but i did hear some people that friends are allowed too. I'll go see and see if I like it or not.

Genna slowly opened the door which made a loud creeking noise. But it's seemed like everyone was chatting so probably people didn't really hear it. She saw a lot of her friends here. "I guess I'll stay here" Genna said to herself smiling. She made her way through the crowd and grab a chair to sit on.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/35bell
moonlighto3
Farmer
Farmer
moonlighto3

PostSubject: Re: Year Winter 24th: Starry Night Festival   Year Winter 24th: Starry Night Festival EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 11:49 am

So-Jun was spacing out. He was thinking about will he would be happy if he's with his family now in this very beautiful festival.Will they be happy? Happy like me if they're here? He asked himself. Just then, he heard Kitty and Momoko talking. "Couples event? I'm single too, We can meet new friends here!" He said to Kitty.
"An event for couples? No. Kitty and I isn't a couple." So-Jun said while looking at Momoko. He can feel his cheeks being red because of embarrassment.
Couples event? Why does everyone think of it that way? Maybe it really is?
Back to top Go down
Eternal Silence
Admin
Admin
Eternal Silence

Female Number of posts : 6205
Roleplay Name : Arden Auiban
Awards : Year Winter 24th: Starry Night Festival Esaward

PostSubject: Re: Year Winter 24th: Starry Night Festival   Year Winter 24th: Starry Night Festival EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 9:08 pm

Chase made his way over to the food line, and stacked his plate high. Pinching a piece of chicken off of the paper plate and stuffing it in his mouth hungrily, he looked around for people he knew. Some familiar faces jumped out of them, but the delicious food in his mouth made it a bit hard to concentrate. "Mm," he swallowed. "Yum." It didn't take long for him to polish off his plate; he was used to eating alone, anyhow.
Back to top Go down
http://undertheorangetree.deviantart.com/
Ballad Of The Fool
Admin
Admin
Ballad Of The Fool

Female Number of posts : 1691
Roleplay Name : Savannah Stark
Awards : Year Winter 24th: Starry Night Festival Balladdecmotm

PostSubject: Re: Year Winter 24th: Starry Night Festival   Year Winter 24th: Starry Night Festival EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 9:46 pm

Quietly, Savannah walked to the area where the festival was being held. She had heard of some sort of Starry Night festival where people would watch the stars and whatnot. That was something she could enjoy.

But not far behind her travelled a new face. He did not know any people there but he only knew of his own name; maybe he could learn a few new names to fill the slots. He shoved his hands into his pockets as he silently breathed, watching the heat escape from his lips. Ari Lupo glanced around at the people who appeared to be having a good time. “Hmm. I wonder what kind of festival this is.” He mumbled to himself.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1145250/
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: Year Winter 24th: Starry Night Festival   Year Winter 24th: Starry Night Festival EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 11:24 pm

Kitty was too busy looking around to notice what Momoko had said and by the time Kitty had gotten to her senses she was just getting back to realitly. When she glanced at So-Jun his face appeared to turn red making her concerned. She didn't realize what he said or the fact that it related to her. "So-Jun?" asked Kitty, "Are you okay? Maybe you should sit down for a bit. You don't look to well, your face is red."

---------

Dylan wasn't doing so well here, she always was so timid in crowds of people. Someone asked her to join her, but she lost that person rather quickly and had difficulties remembering what she looked like. A growl came from her stomache and she yearned for food, but was too scared to sit down by anyone. So Dylan did the natural thing that she'd do at home. Break down and start to cry in a corner until someone would notice her.

Last edited by 12kittycat1214 on Wed Oct 07, 2009 8:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Momoko
Farmer
Farmer
Momoko

PostSubject: Re: Year Winter 24th: Starry Night Festival   Year Winter 24th: Starry Night Festival EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 1:48 am

Momoko heard So-Jun talking to her, so she walked back to them. "Don't worry. I didn't think of it that way." she said honestly to So-Jun. She noticed So-Jun looking bright red! "Oh, are you alright?!" Momoko said panickly. "Wait here, I'll get some water!" Momoko ran quickly to the refreshment table and grabbed a big glass of water. "Here..." she said while catching her breath.

After she mingled with everyone at the party, she saw Dylan walk away in a dark corner where mostly everyone couldn't see her. Wow... I think she needs a friend to confort her... she thought sadly. When she got close to the corner, she heard a loud noice! Oh, it she must be starving... Momoko ran quickly to the snack table grabbed two slices of chocolate cake(Momoko's favorite), and ran back! "Um, hi! You're Dylan right?" she asked nervously. "You look sad... So, I brought some chocolate cake and my company to make you feel better!" Momoko said happily. "If you don't remeber me, it's okay..."
Back to top Go down
Miharu_Nakashima
Farmer
Farmer
Miharu_Nakashima

PostSubject: Re: Year Winter 24th: Starry Night Festival   Year Winter 24th: Starry Night Festival EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 2:17 am

'I guess I'm left alone again' she thought to herself, oddly smiling. She suhffled over to the banquet an looked grabbed a plate, still warm from the wash. The first thing she aimed for was the spagetti, but then she remembered what everybody said to her; "Don't eat spagetti in public, it is hard to eat politely!" Miharu shuddered as she remembered when she ate spagetti on her mom's birthday a few years ago and she remembered the big stain on her blouse later on. She quickly went on to the ham and took a slice of that, along with mashed potatoes and green beans. She sat down and nibbled on her food. She was trying to be slow, but be quick to get to the dessert.
She sighed and looked at all the people mingling and chatting. She felt slightly left out, but she is only thirteen. And she doesn't need a partner to know that the food is good.
Back to top Go down
moonlighto3
Farmer
Farmer
moonlighto3

PostSubject: Re: Year Winter 24th: Starry Night Festival   Year Winter 24th: Starry Night Festival EmptyThu Oct 08, 2009 11:57 am

So-Jun felt a little shy when he heard Kitty and Momoko said that his face was bright red. Calm down, So-Jun Park. What's gotten into you? he said to himself. When Kitty said that he need to sit down, he shook his head. "Uh...No. I'm fine. don't worry. Maybe...I'm hungry. That's all." He said. When Momoko said that she'll get some water, he felt bad, he really doesn't need water. He was about to say 'no thanks.' but it was too late, she already ran to the refreshment area. When Momoko came, all he can do is to drink from it. "Thanks, Momo."
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: Year Winter 24th: Starry Night Festival   Year Winter 24th: Starry Night Festival EmptySat Oct 10, 2009 2:30 am

The moment Kitty heard So-Jun say he was fine and was just hungry she sighed with relief. That caught herself off guard and she felt shocked for a moment. Normally wouldn't she be the one who automatically got the water, so why didn't she this time. Unable to understand her own behavior Kitty just chuckled and looked at So-Jun happily. "So you must starve yourself sometimes too," Kitty said noting that she was also hungry. "Tell me what you want and I'll find us a bite to eat. I'll also tell Momoko that you're okay too and you were just hungry."

Kitty glanced over to spot a table. None of them look set for three or more, but couldn't that be changed? Afterall, no one here was technically 'dating' so it probably would be okay. She couldn't help but think which two tables would be the easiest to put together.
Back to top Go down
35bell
35bell

Female Number of posts : 5158
Roleplay Name : Genna Song

Awards : Year Winter 24th: Starry Night Festival Bellnov

PostSubject: Re: Year Winter 24th: Starry Night Festival   Year Winter 24th: Starry Night Festival EmptySat Oct 10, 2009 4:32 pm

Genna got a little bit bored. Ofcourse it was a little bit crowded but she felt left out. She turned her head and saw her friend Miharu. She walked over to he, "Hi Miharu." Genna said doing a tiny wave. She wanted something to do so she just hung out with Miharu.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/35bell
Miharu_Nakashima
Farmer
Farmer
Miharu_Nakashima

PostSubject: Re: Year Winter 24th: Starry Night Festival   Year Winter 24th: Starry Night Festival EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 12:32 am

Miharu turned around to see Genna. She smiled softly and walked over to her. It was good to see someone familar. She was so glad that tonight won't be as lonely as she expected.“Hi Genna! Fancy seeing you here.”Miharu said.“The food is really good!” She added, trying to strike up conversation.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Year Winter 24th: Starry Night Festival   Year Winter 24th: Starry Night Festival Empty

Back to top Go down

Year Winter 24th: Starry Night Festival
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next