Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Leaving my world.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
artygamer
Farmer
Farmer
artygamer

Female Number of posts : 585
Roleplay Name : Soph
2nd rp name:Leon

Leaving my world. Empty
PostSubject: Leaving my world.   Leaving my world. EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 5:23 pm

It was raining over my little ex-home. The villiage was in mourning. If I squinted, I could just make out my family, huddled in a group, tears slipping down their faces. I could just see my friends, hugging, singing my favourite songs, looking up to see if even a glimmer of hope, of light was breaking through the clouds that shadowed everywhere and everything.
If I could, I'd have been right there next to them, holding their hands, their hearts, their souls...but all was lost. I closed my eyes, trying to remember everything that happened. My memory was hazy, though...all I could play back, over and over was the flash of light, the look on his face when he'd done it, and so many...so many screams of terror when I'd passed.
He'd done it on purpose, of course. When I'd refused to know him after he cheated on me, and when I'd yelled and cryed and rejected him again and again...when my friend had done the same, he'd snapped. He was hoping to hit both of us-but he got one, when I'd pushed her out of the way. I know she fells guilt now, but it wasn't her fault...
Tears fell from my face, perfect diamonds of water that spun in the air, then floated into the rain falling. I placed my hand on my non-beating heart, and the weather cleared.
Then I knew I had to go, but I couldn't. I wanted to wait until they passed...which was cruel. If I stayed, I knew I'd assist in their death because I was lonely and scared...no one I knew and loved deserved that.
So I looked one last time, even though I could see them from my seat in the sky, and I started to float away. As I floated, I promised quietly "I'll be back soon..."
And then I was gone.
Back to top Go down
stephxluke
Farmer
Farmer
stephxluke

Female Number of posts : 804
Roleplay Name : Alex Addison Camp
Awards : Leaving my world. Stephxlukenov

Leaving my world. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving my world.   Leaving my world. EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 11:54 pm

Shocked wow.... I've always wondered what it'd be like after I died. I wonder if I'd get to see my funeral... That was really good!!!! One-shot though I'm assuming?
Back to top Go down
clairexcliff
Hero
Hero
clairexcliff

Male Number of posts : 4687
Roleplay Name : Amando
2nd char:Roan

Awards : Leaving my world. Cliffnov

Leaving my world. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving my world.   Leaving my world. EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 8:38 am

wow..what a good story!
Back to top Go down
artygamer
Farmer
Farmer
artygamer

Leaving my world. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving my world.   Leaving my world. EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 4:33 pm

Thanks~
What do you mean when you say 'one shot'? I don't get it geek
Back to top Go down
Eternal Silence
Admin
Admin
Eternal Silence

Female Number of posts : 6205
Roleplay Name : Arden Auiban
Awards : Leaving my world. Esaward

Leaving my world. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving my world.   Leaving my world. EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 8:57 pm

One-shots are just short, one-chapter stories. 8] I have a lot of those, xD.
Back to top Go down
http://undertheorangetree.deviantart.com/
stephxluke
Farmer
Farmer
stephxluke

Leaving my world. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving my world.   Leaving my world. EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 1:25 am

Yeah, one-shots are just a one time thing. There is no continuation (is that a word?) So, if theres more- I'll gladly read it! But if not- great story!!
Back to top Go down
Eternal Silence
Admin
Admin
Eternal Silence

Female Number of posts : 6205
Roleplay Name : Arden Auiban
Awards : Leaving my world. Esaward

Leaving my world. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving my world.   Leaving my world. EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 1:26 am

Yes, Steph, continuation is a word. ^^
Back to top Go down
http://undertheorangetree.deviantart.com/
stephxluke
Farmer
Farmer
stephxluke

Leaving my world. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving my world.   Leaving my world. EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 1:34 am

okay phew! I thought so... Wouldn't want to risk being dumb... again... Haha- my friend swears argumentative isn't a word... Yes, it is so ha!
Back to top Go down
Gamer Gal
Farmer
Farmer
Gamer Gal

Female Number of posts : 320
Roleplay Name : Charl or Sharlie

Leaving my world. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving my world.   Leaving my world. EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 6:08 am

Nice one BFF! Shocked ... uh... what's gona happen, I prefer not to know ^^ although I love how you described leaving earth! Wow... sos I still fell dazed...lol
Back to top Go down
clairexcliff
Hero
Hero
clairexcliff

Leaving my world. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving my world.   Leaving my world. EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 8:48 am

i haven't made one shots..
Back to top Go down
artygamer
Farmer
Farmer
artygamer

Leaving my world. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving my world.   Leaving my world. EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 6:51 pm

It's sorta a one shot. I'm not continuing the story, but I'm gonna write the same story from two other points of view-the 'he' that killed the girl and the friend that was almost killed too.
The one with the guy is called 'Facing rejection' and the one with the friend 'Unanswered questions or Why wasn't it me?'
Back to top Go down
clairexcliff
Hero
Hero
clairexcliff

Leaving my world. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving my world.   Leaving my world. EmptySat Oct 10, 2009 5:59 am

still a good mark to me!
Back to top Go down
stephxluke
Farmer
Farmer
stephxluke

Leaving my world. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving my world.   Leaving my world. EmptySat Oct 10, 2009 6:23 pm

I agree! So *twiddles thumbs* I shall wait for the next version! *stares anxiously at the computer* bounce
Back to top Go down
artygamer
Farmer
Farmer
artygamer

Leaving my world. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving my world.   Leaving my world. EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 12:32 pm

XD I'll do it soon! [Later today!]
Back to top Go down
stephxluke
Farmer
Farmer
stephxluke

Leaving my world. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving my world.   Leaving my world. EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 7:20 pm

YEAH!!!!! Thank you!!!! *huggles*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Leaving my world. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving my world.   Leaving my world. Empty

Back to top Go down

Leaving my world.
Page 1 of 1