Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Facing rejection.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
artygamer
Farmer
Farmer
artygamer

Female Number of posts : 585
Roleplay Name : Soph
2nd rp name:Leon

Facing rejection. Empty
PostSubject: Facing rejection.   Facing rejection. EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 4:57 pm

XD here you go peeps ie:steph. This is the same story as 'Leaving my World...' but from a different POV. I hope you like it!
I was lead away. Straight away. No questions. It was strange how quickly they turned up. Just for her. What was she worth anyway? It was too late now. I'd hit her. Full on. How quickly she crumpled...weird. I thought she'd fight like she did when I'd begged, but...nothing. She just pushed the brunette out of the way and then...gone.
It was her own fault though. I wanted us to be happy. I said I was sorry. She didn't care. Neither did her pretty friend. So I planned it. I knew they'd all walk home that night-no one would expect it in a place this small. So I waited...they came out of the resteraunt. They walked into the road. My targets walked last together, linked up. I planned to be silent as my car edged towards them, but the tyres squealed, and she looked around. The brunette got pushed out of then way and I heard the thunk...and one live was lost.
Back to top Go down
clairexcliff
Hero
Hero
clairexcliff

Male Number of posts : 4687
Roleplay Name : Amando
2nd char:Roan

Awards : Facing rejection. Cliffnov

Facing rejection. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Facing rejection.   Facing rejection. EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 9:16 am

i just love it!
Back to top Go down
stephxluke
Farmer
Farmer
stephxluke

Female Number of posts : 804
Roleplay Name : Alex Addison Camp
Awards : Facing rejection. Stephxlukenov

Facing rejection. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Facing rejection.   Facing rejection. EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 3:37 pm

Thank you thank you thank you!!!!!! I'm so sorry I didn't get to read it sooner- I haven't been on the site in three days! I liked it- I liked how the killer wasn't all evil and he was... well... human! Amazing!!!!! *huggles*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Facing rejection. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Facing rejection.   Facing rejection. Empty

Back to top Go down

Facing rejection.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Harvest Dreams :: HM Creativity :: Written Creativity-
Jump to: