Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Finally Free

Go down 
AuthorMessage
stephxluke
Farmer
Farmer
stephxluke

Female Number of posts : 804
Roleplay Name : Alex Addison Camp
Awards : Finally Free Stephxlukenov

Finally Free Empty
PostSubject: Finally Free   Finally Free EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 3:52 am

This is based on something that happened to me. Of course, when you're 13, everything seems like the end of the world. It was a beginning and an awakening to me. Its definetly more dramatic then how it actually played out because its a story. Still... Enjoy!!! ^_^ Thanks!

"I love you..." Empty words. Fake. Words to fill her up, only to be let down.

"I'll never let you go..." A simple lie. Her mother tried to tell her he was no good. She tried to stop the crying. She tried to take her daughter's pain away.

"I hate you!" Words she swore to never say. They left her lips, tainted and foul.

"Never again..." The final breath. The last thing ever said, the last thing ever needed to be said. It was over and done- nothing left but to move on.

The restoration was long and painful. It took her many nights of crying herself to sleep. Many nights of wishing hopelessly on the brightest star in the sky. Months of loathing. Loathing to fill up the emptiness.

It took a year and a half. A year and a half to kick her in the right direction. A jolt of reality if you will. Fairy tales didn't exist in real life, and she believed it. So she threw everything out. Everything that belonged to her. Everything... from him...

He would never know how much he hurt her. She loved him, with whatever love she could possess. Even if it wasn't true, it was love, foolish love. She wore sunglasses to school the next day to hide her eyes. She ripped the heart molded from sapphire from its silver chain.

And now... Almost seven months later, she's healing. The tears don't come and she takes the insults he throws at her. She matured and he was gone. A faded memory. Their friendship could never be restored. They were acquaintances, acquaintances that knew almost everything about each other.

Finally, she let out a deep breath and sighed. Finally, she had recorded the words that had stayed locked up inside her heart. They were out and she was free. Free from a curse that bonded her to her word. Words that swore to swallow her up and yank her down. Words to chain her and words to make her wallow in self-pity.

It was over. It was done. She was free...

So, yeah, this describes (although the real expirence was definetly not as near as dramatic) the first serious relationship I had. The quotes are real quotes. And this isn't a story to make people feel sorry for me. I was the stupid one. Its a story to let everyone know that no matter how bad things seem at the time, it gets better. And I'm totally fine now. I'm just posting this because I finally found words to describe it. And now I sound like a cheesy article inside a girl advice collum! Okay, I'm posting now! Tell me what you thought!
Back to top Go down

Finally Free
Page 1 of 1