Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Animal March Character Uproar!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
stephxluke
Farmer
Farmer
stephxluke

Female Number of posts : 804
Roleplay Name : Alex Addison Camp
Awards : Animal March Character Uproar! Stephxlukenov

Animal March Character Uproar! Empty
PostSubject: Animal March Character Uproar!   Animal March Character Uproar! EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 5:24 am

I don't know if any of you are aware, but the evil in all the fangirls- which is scarier than a lot of things- has finally come out. There's a new bachelor rising to the top of the "favorites" list. And yes, it is none other than Luke.

People are bringing racism into this saying the only reason we hate Selena is because she is a different skin color than the other bachelorettes. I, for one, think that are insane. Luke is just really popular right now for some reason! (oh c'mon steph! you honestly have NO idea why girls are fawning over him?)

Same idea as the whole LunaxGill thing. (im SO not a part of that one- they're cute together!) So, tell me what you think! Have the fangirls gone insane? Have the whole clan of "Luke haters" gone overboard?

It was a funny topic because of the way people are blowing this way out of porportion and because I was bored. ^_^
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

Female Number of posts : 8780
Roleplay Name : Kitty Kitz
Awards : Animal March Character Uproar! Badge

PostSubject: Re: Animal March Character Uproar!   Animal March Character Uproar! EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 3:37 pm

I'd push Luna off a cliff for Gill!
I love Gill, he's so akward that it's cute.

I'd also push Anissa off a cliff too, cause I don't like her flirting with Jin...

I'd also push... Nevermind that, I'd push all the bachlorrettes of a cliff for the guy!
Back to top Go down
Eternal Silence
Admin
Admin
Eternal Silence

Female Number of posts : 6205
Roleplay Name : Arden Auiban
Awards : Animal March Character Uproar! Esaward

PostSubject: Re: Animal March Character Uproar!   Animal March Character Uproar! EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 3:48 pm

People don't like Selena because she's...erm...a not-very-nice person. And Luke is. Selena's gorgeous, but she's totally cold and prissy. It has nothing to do with her skin color. That's like saying no one likes Toby because he's Asian. The race card doesn't mean squat. People are stupid.

Fangirls are annoying in almost any situation. *coughcoughespeciallyTwilightfangirlsohmygod* Sane people try to prove them wrong. Smart people ignore them.
Back to top Go down
http://undertheorangetree.deviantart.com/
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

Female Number of posts : 8780
Roleplay Name : Kitty Kitz
Awards : Animal March Character Uproar! Badge

PostSubject: Re: Animal March Character Uproar!   Animal March Character Uproar! EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 4:55 pm

Selena is mean? xD

Later when you get to know her she's really nice, but still demanding in a ways.
Back to top Go down
35bell
35bell

Female Number of posts : 5158
Roleplay Name : Genna Song

Awards : Animal March Character Uproar! Bellnov

PostSubject: Re: Animal March Character Uproar!   Animal March Character Uproar! EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 5:00 pm

I think its actually nice to have a different color character. In all the the HM games the characters are all white. This uproar was on pokemon platnuim too because in the battle frontier there is a black woman and everyone thinks she's ugly. (But she's pretty. T.T)

But seriously i think its nice to have different color characters in any game actually ^^.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/35bell
Eternal Silence
Admin
Admin
Eternal Silence

Female Number of posts : 6205
Roleplay Name : Arden Auiban
Awards : Animal March Character Uproar! Esaward

PostSubject: Re: Animal March Character Uproar!   Animal March Character Uproar! EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 5:03 pm

That's the general perception of Selena, Kitty. I think it has to do with first impressions; she basically demands that you buy her a flower at the Flower Festival. She can be a little cold.

Diversity is win. Cookie-cutter characters suck.
Back to top Go down
http://undertheorangetree.deviantart.com/
stephxluke
Farmer
Farmer
stephxluke

PostSubject: Re: Animal March Character Uproar!   Animal March Character Uproar! EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 7:23 pm

Hmm... I loved all the responces! I personally don't think Selena is ugly. And I was definetly NOT agreeing with any of the fangirls. Except on the whole "Selena is kind of mean" thing. I've never been great friends with her so I wouldn't know how nice she is.

Kitty has something against Luna and Anissa huh? I like Anissa and Luna's annoying and I like her with Gill. (sorry Kitty!) But I'd push Selena off a cliff for Luke anyday cause he is MINE! and thats the only reason.

And yes, people are stupid when they take it that far.
Back to top Go down
Sindi
Sindi

Female Number of posts : 30

PostSubject: Re: Animal March Character Uproar!   Animal March Character Uproar! EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 10:56 pm

Quote :
People are bringing racism into this saying the only reason we hate Selena is because she is a different skin color than the other bachelorettes. I, for one, think that are insane. Luke is just really popular right now for some reason! (oh c'mon steph! you honestly have NO idea why girls are fawning over him?)

LUKE is SO Cute!!!!! I ADORE him!

I didn't know ppl hate Selena that much. I don't mind. We can't have all the bachellorettes with sweet angel food cake personalities right?
Back to top Go down
stephxluke
Farmer
Farmer
stephxluke

PostSubject: Re: Animal March Character Uproar!   Animal March Character Uproar! EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 11:13 pm

@ Sindi: Nope- you've got to have the weird ones like crazy physco path Maya (no offence to anyone who likes her). But I don't like her. Never did and probably never will. Maybe I'll try on ToT when I get the chance....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Animal March Character Uproar!   Animal March Character Uproar! Empty

Back to top Go down

Animal March Character Uproar!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Harvest Dreams :: Harvest Dreams General :: Harvest Moon Games-
Jump to: