Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Unanswered questions/Why wasn't it me?

Go down 
+2
angelicmoonlight
artygamer
6 posters
AuthorMessage
artygamer
Farmer
Farmer
artygamer

Female Number of posts : 585
Roleplay Name : Soph
2nd rp name:Leon

Unanswered questions/Why wasn't it me? Empty
PostSubject: Unanswered questions/Why wasn't it me?   Unanswered questions/Why wasn't it me? EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 3:04 pm

The last one of this 'series'. Please comment! I'll write again soon!
Nothing. That was what the world meant now. Nothing. My best friend had been taken from me...and I couldn't do anything about it. I couldn't bring her back. I couldn't go back in time to stop it. I couldn't do...anything.
My eyes were red and hurting, but tears kept on falling. My head was splitting, but I couldn't stop thinking. My heart was heavy, but it wouldn't stop beating. Every single moment without her laughter, her smiling, her voice telling me not to worry, that we'd always be the best of friends was painful. More than painful.
I jolted when I realised there were things I'd never really known about her. I mean, I knew she never really ate crisps that often, but I'd never asked is she would eat them if there was nothing else. I didn't know what she'd have called her kids or if she'd even wanted to get married. Just little things like that, that weren't really important but now...I'd never know.
That night when she'd passed into the other world, I think everyone died with her. It was awful to watch. And I blamed myself. Sure, she pushed me out of the way, but I should've just...jumped back. Pulled her with me. Not watched her...
And now here I was. Wearing black, watching. Watching as normal. The same question whirled around my head.
Why wasn't it me? I guess I'll never know that too.
Back to top Go down
angelicmoonlight
angelicmoonlight

Female Number of posts : 21
Roleplay Name : Angel Moon

PostSubject: Re: Unanswered questions/Why wasn't it me?   Unanswered questions/Why wasn't it me? EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 10:41 pm

Great so far! Please write more soon. cat I can feel the darkness.
Back to top Go down
stephxluke
Farmer
Farmer
stephxluke

Female Number of posts : 804
Roleplay Name : Alex Addison Camp
Awards : Unanswered questions/Why wasn't it me? Stephxlukenov

PostSubject: Re: Unanswered questions/Why wasn't it me?   Unanswered questions/Why wasn't it me? EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 11:15 pm

Crying or Very sad You seriously moved me to tears.... That was purly amazing!!! Write more!
Back to top Go down
clairexcliff
Hero
Hero
clairexcliff

Male Number of posts : 4687
Roleplay Name : Amando
2nd char:Roan

Awards : Unanswered questions/Why wasn't it me? Cliffnov

PostSubject: Re: Unanswered questions/Why wasn't it me?   Unanswered questions/Why wasn't it me? EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 8:51 am

OH it was such a lovely story!
Back to top Go down
artygamer
Farmer
Farmer
artygamer

PostSubject: Re: Unanswered questions/Why wasn't it me?   Unanswered questions/Why wasn't it me? EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 3:58 pm

Very Happy thank you!
That's the last one of these, but I have a couple of new ideas! I have one title already-Running from three.
Back to top Go down
clairexcliff
Hero
Hero
clairexcliff

PostSubject: Re: Unanswered questions/Why wasn't it me?   Unanswered questions/Why wasn't it me? EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 8:20 am

artygamer wrote:
Very Happy thank you!
That's the last one of these, but I have a couple of new ideas! I have one title already-Running from three.

i'll be waiting for that!
Back to top Go down
artygamer
Farmer
Farmer
artygamer

PostSubject: Re: Unanswered questions/Why wasn't it me?   Unanswered questions/Why wasn't it me? EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 4:02 pm

lalala I'm chuffed right now [I'm writing this from my new laptop!]
I have another idea-one that may confuse people until you read towards the end...I'll just say that it's like 'Game Over!'
Back to top Go down
Rosette
Admin
Admin
Rosette

Female Number of posts : 1904
Roleplay Name : Venus
Awards : Unanswered questions/Why wasn't it me? Hdbadge

PostSubject: Re: Unanswered questions/Why wasn't it me?   Unanswered questions/Why wasn't it me? EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 4:45 pm

Take your time to come up with a good post. No need to rush XD! Can't rush a writer. Wink
Back to top Go down
http://http:harvestdreams.net
clairexcliff
Hero
Hero
clairexcliff

PostSubject: Re: Unanswered questions/Why wasn't it me?   Unanswered questions/Why wasn't it me? EmptyFri Oct 30, 2009 3:26 am

artygamer wrote:
lalala I'm chuffed right now [I'm writing this from my new laptop!]
I have another idea-one that may confuse people until you read towards the end...I'll just say that it's like 'Game Over!'

like Rose said..you don't have to rush rush!
Back to top Go down
Red Riding Hood
Sprite
Sprite
Red Riding Hood

Female Number of posts : 2119
Roleplay Name : Blue

PostSubject: Re: Unanswered questions/Why wasn't it me?   Unanswered questions/Why wasn't it me? EmptyFri Oct 30, 2009 10:31 am

Ohhh; very well done! Razz
Very descriptive; well put together and compacted.

Nice work; keep at it~ ^.^
You've got a knack for this stuff, you know. :B
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Unanswered questions/Why wasn't it me?   Unanswered questions/Why wasn't it me? Empty

Back to top Go down

Unanswered questions/Why wasn't it me?
Page 1 of 1